The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

I have been thinking about what sort of person is this originator of bitcoin. He is excessively instructed and he makes individuals lives so natural and agreeable. God favor him for his endeavors

Satoshi nakamoto is not a ghost is the genius who created this treasure of Bitcoin, miracle who helps many people life, so Satoshi Nakamoto crated this cryptocurrency for peer to peer to facilitate transaction rapidly.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

13 hours ago, MuhammadTalal said:

Thank you soo much for sharing the detail of it. I swear I never search this but I'm happy I read all the content for your post......!!!

Its the basic crypt story everyone should know, i'm happy you read it first from me.

A great article made me feel that Satoshi Nakamoto is nothing more than a ghost haha, but really this character puzzled the whole world, even though he presented to humanity a very important invention but he remained anonymous and nobody knew anything about him, how long will this situation last?

I am a whole new member of this forum, so I do not know details about this. But I'm trying to know details about the thing that you said about, I certainly will share it about it.

I agree with a number of your points and regarding his hidden identity, I have a point of view that in the start he was worried that creating a currency is the act of states and if he will create a currency then the states will give him punishment and now when it is now regular for everyone to create a crypto currency and he is still not showing his identity it may be the point that he may be died earlier as in wikipedia one of the person is mentioned that he is died. As David Kleiman was a co-worker of craig wright and he died in 2013 according to wikipedia. 

Edited by Pegem

I have seen many such post about satoshi nakamoto and I personally think that we should not create such post because he was a normal human being who has provided us such a great platform for earning and for doing our daily business activities these topics are not relevant.

8 hours ago, Kman said:

Satoshi decided to remain anonymous simply because he dont want the world to come over him on how he comes about with Bitcoin

That is a simple question, why would he risk everything for the fear of that? the reason is gotta be bigger, scary and threatening.

We have taken only negative points about bitcoin but what about ideology and concept behind bitcoin. Satoshi only did this from among millions of brains and still we blaming him as a ghost. This is not right way of thinking. Yes if you don't like bitcoin you can blame him but calling him ghost is just your anger on him and so readers should avoid his forums. Thank you.

Satoshi is a great man with great ideas, I do not know how he managed to make this currency and became one of the best and most reliable coins, really what made him a great thing for humanity

I think that because Satoshi Nakamoto chose to remain anonymous, because no one knew who he was, or his family relationship or identity were unknown, Satoshi Nakamoto was given the name "ghost", but don't. going into it, be grateful to Satoshi Nakamoto for bringing bitcoin.

This information is fake, is there any proof that satoshi is a ghost? Satoshi is not walking on the public because it had a tendency that there is many people trying to kill him to get all of his bitcoins.

Because Satoshi Nakamoto will never be a ghost, or Satoshi Nakamoto has actually gone down a lot through the members, and through the booth it doesn't go down.

I started to really believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is nothing more than a ghost, all of the scenarios that you presented make sense, one of which may have happened, will the true Satoshi be revealed in the coming years?

Edited by Shaza Ahmad

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and how has bitcoin developed, such a lot of folks who make a income here can't deny it, we must be thankful to him.

I have been wondering what type of human being is this founder of bitcoin. He is too educated and he makes people lives so easy and enjoyable. God bless him for his efforts. 

It simply astounded me that the maker of something this BIG that had an incredible impact of world is obscure, It ponders me that he might probably be dead normally or he is a phantom or something from the other world.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:18 PM, Lux Demacia said:

Satoshi is still unknown and anonymous and no one knows who is the real satoshi.  Maybe this is her plan to become successful the bitcoins now. 

We knew not who Satoshi is and from were he is but we suggest he is  any way from china

I am very surprised when this person or these people offered the coin and then the disappearance. I think that the character of Satoshi Nakamoto will remain unknown forever and cause controversy for all people who use cryptocurrencies. I believe that the name Satoshi Nakumoto is an alias and not the real name of the developer of the bitcoin coin project

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/16/2020 at 4:31 PM, Qpella said:

Very good information.i was happy while I was reading your article.in my opinion I think he is probably antisocial, does not like attention that why he had to hide is identify from the world.satoshi nakamoto is a hero.

This is more than been antisocial, he is doing it to secure the presence of bitcoin and crypto in general.

Satoshi can't be known now, and we don't know if he will reveal himself in the future, we await to know who is behind the creation of bitcoin soon in the future

7 hours ago, Robin18 said:

I think he is alive and hiding himself from everyone. He is simply careful about world powers. Once they knew him, his life could be in danger. Bitcoin is one of the most sought after advent of the internet. I think he is currently holding a huge number of bitcoins.

This is just a hypothesis. Many other scenarios are possible. Maybe he is collaborating with governments without disclosing his identity and he might direct a big group of miners to control bitcoin supply the way he wants. Maybe he is trying hard to improve bitcoin or announce a new version of it that addresses the current issues especially slow transaction times. The truth is that anything we read about Satoshi anywhere could be false. It is better not to think about something for which there is no strong evidence to support it.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:10 PM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

First let's prove satoshi nakamoto is a ghost;

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

With all that said, we just proved that Satoshi Nakamoto is GHOST!

But why would this guy decide to be a Ghost;

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

So we will start with what people say then to what do i say about this;

People says;

• He hid his identity to escape from from been approached by FREEMASON
  • Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

Hello my dear friend. Well as we all know the mystery of the developer of the famous crypto currency knows as bitcoin. No one can prove himself satoshi nakamoto. And after the invention he died or disappeared nobody knows. 

Even if it was me i would hide just like him, bitcoin is a very big project and its very risk for the owner Mr. Nakamoto because there must be bad people who need to know him so that they can steal his money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have read many sayings about Satoshi. There are many who say that it is his real name and not a pseudonym, but his image is not true for people until he keeps his secret so as not to be killed by enemies and speculators, and some say that he died and a section says he is alive

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day