The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

I think Satoshi Nakamota is not a ghost, it's the name given to the person who invented bitcoin, and the reason why he's hiding his identity is because of security reasons. But I'm sure Satoshi Nakamota is a person like us but with great talent. 

There is the attraction of Satoshi Nakamoto that nobody knows for sure who it is or what it is since there are numerous news about this character or characters in what is uncertain is that thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto we can enjoy this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

I have read many things about satoshi and as you indicate, they say that he could be dead, but why not think that he left a great project in our hands and is simply hiding waiting for great results against cryptocurrencies and when he returns it will be to declare victory above all your plan has been a success.

• +2 1

It will have its reasons to remain hidden until now this is because one does not know what can happen if he reveals his identity so it is better to keep it hidden we will never know if, simply this is a secret group that develops technology in the world we will never know.

• +3 1

@teminalibug @mikewusa @celeste10 @Kanji @lara200 @tomflair

The most important that we are ale to find nakamoto , we need to be good in finding that key to why he did so , he is hiding because there is  a problem that can cause him dead , he is a threat to the institutions that we are finding right now this is really important and we need to find solution to the problem this is important to grow and be sure of this keys

• +3 1

It is an interesting speculation. I have another one, Satoshi Nakamoto created this self-sustaining blockchain and as he saw that this project was too big for him / they tried to hide since the whales could kill him to have complete control of the most famous and contosus cryptocurrency there is Currently, it is protected without explanation and from the shadows implements updates for the blockchain. This is my hypothesis, it can be true, as it can also be just a creative imagination, although it has coherence.

I think that he is hidden because he has a mind with which he can do more dangerous things than Bitcoin, so he is hidden from view because he can be pressured from any country to do any project, so he is hidden 

• +4 1

I think one of the reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto never showed up, is because he knew what it would take to be a public figure with respect to what he had created, he could go to jail, he could be accused of many things. Since at first Bitcoin was used for a lot of bad things on the Deep Web, he knew everything that was going to happen and is a super-intelligent person who I think is the best decision of all to never show his face.

It is not right to call Satoshi Nakamoto a ghost. Except for the reason he or this group of persons is/are not seen in public. But Satoshi Nakamoto is shrouded in mystery. Nobody knows the truth. Even if someone comes and says that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, nobody is going to believe him.

From my point of view, that person or group is hidden due to the fortune they currently amass, we speak of being the heaviest "whale" in the market, it is estimated that they have approximately 200,000 BTCS in their control, which translates into thousands of millions of dollars, therefore they prioritize their security before wealth.

I think he was a very genius person, he knew that his project would achieve fantastic success, and that it would cause a global uproar, and he certainly knew that there would be pros and cons for this project, but man was ruthless. The beginning so that no one can track him.

• +5 1

The reason we will not know, but they will have their reason that is to say that some reason they will have to date to be still hidden, perhaps it is a government as part of the new world order we will not know but they will have their reason.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:41 AM, scofield64 said:

I think Satoshi Nakamota is not a ghost, it's the name given to the person who invented bitcoin, and the reason why he's hiding his identity is because of security reasons. But I'm sure Satoshi Nakamota is a person like us but with great talent. 

This name Satoshi Nakamoto also might be not his really identity name, because if this was his really identity name, it was easy to use his identity to reach his family members. 

I think satoshi nakamoto a group of person and for genuine reasons they kept their name anonymous. But they were very genius because they introduced blockchain and cryptocurrency. According to some sources satoshi was a single person but it is very difficult for a single person to do such job with very precisely. Satoshi nakamoto considered ghost because they won't let their identity exposed to the world. Without knowing the fact and depth of satoshi nakamoto's work many people criticized them/him.

Actually, I wonder why he's hiding too. Because Bitcoin is one of the biggest successful projects ever. Of course there must be a big reason for it to hide. Maybe the reason for hiding will emerge later

Satoshi nakamoto is not a ghost he is a genius person or a group which create the crypto coin at first which nae is bitcoin and that coin now go high so much and in future it go high more and touch the millions of dollars this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps he was afraid of the consequences of this technology, which was used in the beginning for bad methods, as it is considered the only means of payment in deep web sites, and I do not think that he needs fame or money as he will have a large number of Bitcoin and I think that he is now considered a billionaire

Satoshi Nakamoto has not revealed his identity to the media, and until now no one knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person, group of people, or even a whole company, and what are his goals for launching Bitcoin and creating a new global financial system.

I think the creator of bitcoins Satoshi Nakamoto has a very big reason to why he is hiding his identity than we know or might assume..a big thanks to him lol he is keeping us busy today.

We can not determine if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a team name and I know why he hide until now it's because of the authority, he will be in jail because he created bitcoin illegally. You know many countries banning cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.

Journalists and technologists have made several attempts to learn the facts about the creator of the world's biggest cryptocurrency framework. However, despite the considerable effort made by many to expose his personality, these efforts have not been fruitful with certainty so far, and there are many names that have been nominated as the true persons behind that nickname.

I see that Satoshi Nakamoto is one of the genius people when he presented this wonderful idea that changed the world and I see that he is a person obsessed with computer science but also there are many people who are not qualified to develop cryptocurrencies and they did so so we find some bad regulations.

• +3 1

I think that he is hiding himself because he may be subject to arrest by the government or even assassination, because as we know cryptocurrencies have damaged the economy of major countries, of course we are grateful to him for this great idea, his name will remain in the history of currencies forever because it is the latest unique move.

To be sincere even if it was me i would hide just like him, bitcoin is a very big project and its very risk for the owner satoshi nakamoto because there must be bad people who need to know him so that they can steal his money and even kill him completely.

Well, it has been passed my three months in this forum as well as in crypto world. I haven't read any article about Satoshi Nakamoto yet. But I just have known that the Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who have been created the Bitcoin in 2008 or 2009. Except thi, I could not gotten anything about Satoshi Nakamoto.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"