how to bring back old top members!!?? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

how to bring back old top members!!??

Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts: XXXXX
Current number of useful forum posts: XXXXXX

HI there to all the members here and to all the staff.

Its been a long time of being active but still reading lots here.

I hope the forum admins and its moderator to consider how to get back all old members and be active here again and share informations.

Is there a posibility that you can reset the count of post? those deleted post are the walls for some members to be back.

@Bigpat @Admin @epidemia @Desais

thank you in advance!

28 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I hope the forum admins and its moderator to consider how to get back all old members and be active here again and share informations.

Is there a posibility that you can reset the count of post? those deleted post are the walls for some members to be back.

I haven’t seen you for a long time. At the moment, it is possible to reset the account, but after that the user will start from the beginning. The forum is now active, I see no reason to look for every old participant, although they made a huge contribution to its development. My personal opinion is that everyone should decide only for himself.

P.S. 4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter.

• Useful or interesting 1

46 minutes ago, Asikur Rahman said:

I'll try to find out the list of the old top members. If I am all about getting the list out then I will contact them from their list. They told me that crypto has improved and you can easily make money from it and I promise that you do not have to be cheated and frustrated.

no need! i will give it to you! image.png.df96f621e43b6e87b80bf133e0ddbe73.png

45 minutes ago, Hasina1290 said:

As I am new here I also don't know the process to bring the top member. If anyone knows about it please let me know. I want to gain all the necessary information about this forum. 

knowing the od top will not give you additional knowledge on this forum (cryptocurrency) just continue doing a great job!

41 minutes ago, 786Bitcoin said:

As we do not know guys

waste of time, must not wrote this!

40 minutes ago, fatima elhayani said:

Regardless, you need to post 100 and 30 obliging and essential posts here in crypto talk. I suggest that read a few articles and watch YouTube records to have a couple of data and bits of knowledge concerning Bitcoins and crypto.i trust this site 

not necessarily! but still good to do!

16 minutes ago, epidemia said:

I haven’t seen you for a long time. At the moment, it is possible to reset the account, but after that the user will start from the beginning. The forum is now active, I see no reason to look for every old participant, although they made a huge contribution to its development. My personal opinion is that everyone should decide only for himself.

P.S. 4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter.

i will edit it! 

12 minutes ago, oualidD12 said:

I don't know the process to bring the top member. If anyone knows about it please let me know.

just post good comments! 

11 minutes ago, fatima elhayani said:

authorities who decided to distinctly manage this get-together. No ifs, ands or buts, the social event began to turn out to be speedier than we suspected. Really, my inconspicuousness, I have to look at my rebukes (1). These cautions were sent to me on account of spam, notwithstanding, I can't imagine to get this reputation in this creating gathering. The conditions for concluding spam are superb here, in any case, I acknowledge that the bad behavior was submitted after a review of the standards. You should pardon my fundamental slip up on this exceptional computerized cash gathering. Be wary and agree. 

@epidemia can you push this out of the window? like 33rd floor!

10 minutes ago, Brawn said:

As I am new here I also don't know the process to bring the top member.  Please new news share on this forum next time I answere this topic.

dont comment then if you dont want to answer now, this is an off topic message!

10 minutes ago, fatima elhayani said:

Offer for reevaluation, I have 2 rebuke concentrates anyway my first reprobation centers is starting at now slipped by yet simultaneously recognizable, I recognize that I submitted blunder and that foul up is my first post here considering the way that I didn't scrutinize the models here basically like different beginners so I thought what I am doing is okay, for my copy stick report I fail to refer to the source since it is my advanced book that I buy and I have re-seller right and I post that when I am new here, And when I read the standards I tail it. I believe you will pardon my past blunder since I didn't intentionally do that I basically need to help by giving information. Much gratitude to you 

what kind of comment is this? spam?? @epidemia we just hit some one!

5 minutes ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I am an one month old member here, So I have no idea much about the old top members and the process or procedure to get them back here? I have one question, have the old members stop using cryptotalk?

it's okay you will be fine!

39 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

thank you in advance!

This is like a bad joke.

I really dont understand you (old members or winner of competiton of maximum posts) what you want more?!

You all win from 0.1 BTC till 1 BTC and fill up forum with a lot topics and posts which are deleted and now you complain?! Come on, you really insult intelligence! I have a lot of things to tell you, I will start from beginning.

First, competition start 26.September.2019 and I registered 29.09.2019 I could to win some place right?

And I currently have 940 topics/posts, and I currently get payments for topics/posts I dont have any deleted posts.

What can that tell you? That I did not write (like you "old members") just to get some reward or payments!

Second, you write that you "still reading" did you do for that time some useful thing except that you just read? Like report spamming or suggest some new option for forum (which is not related with payments!)? Or did you (because you write that you read) give some members useful emoji to inspire him to write more good topics or posts?

Or you just reading and waiting that your deleted posts to restart?!

And third, after this long you create topic that you AGAIN complain about deleted posts?! Just tell me is that OK?

What you want more, to give you medal because you have over 3,000 posts?! And of course to restart your deleted posts! You get 1 BTC from this forum! And you complain! Shame on you!

I apologize to moderators and admin because of my post (this one), but I'm really upset when I see such a things.

• Useful or interesting 4

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

58 minutes ago, Hasina1290 said:

As I am new here I also don't know the process to bring the top member. If anyone knows about it please let me know. I want to gain all the necessary information about this forum. 

t

To bring the top member need to maintain all the rules in the forum and also you need to make creative post here. there are many section to make informative post.

39 minutes ago, Asikur Rahman said:

I'll try to find out the list of the old top members. If I am all about getting the list out then I will contact them from their list. They told me that crypto has improved and you can easily make money from it and I promise that you do not have to be cheated and frustrated.

I'll tryto find out the list of the old top member. I want to gain all the necessary information about this forum.  

Wow cryptokram our previous winner on competition, welcome back and i hope you can join again with our discussion in this forum, Glad to see you again here. Maybe admin team can make some tolerance for some top members like him to give them opportunity to earn again here?

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

thank you in advance!

I dont really get what your trying to say here but some how there must be a reason why the old members are not only anymore maybe they have jobs which consume all there time or they have to focus on school or they have an event happening for them I think its better to leave them be,Because when the time comes they will return.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

18 hours ago, cryptokram said:

thank you in advance!

If there is deleted post without any reason then this forum will not grow because many user will get tired if they have deleted post even the higher or old member here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Sorry, I have been associated with this phone for only two days since I could not answer the question so you do not have enough knowledge so cannot answer

4 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I am an one month old member here, So I have no idea much about the old top members and the process or procedure to get them back here? I have one question, have the old members stop using cryptotalk?

I think they leave because of deleted posts they have alot of deleted posts so they should write alot before getting paid

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

This is like a bad joke.

I really dont understand you (old members or winner of competiton of maximum posts) what you want more?!

You all win from 0.1 BTC till 1 BTC and fill up forum with a lot topics and posts which are deleted and now you complain?! Come on, you really insult intelligence! I have a lot of things to tell you, I will start from beginning.

First, competition start 26.September.2019 and I registered 29.09.2019 I could to win some place right?

And I currently have 940 topics/posts, and I currently get payments for topics/posts I dont have any deleted posts.

What can that tell you? That I did not write (like you "old members") just to get some reward or payments!

Second, you write that you "still reading" did you do for that time some useful thing except that you just read? Like report spamming or suggest some new option for forum (which is not related with payments!)? Or did you (because you write that you read) give some members useful emoji to inspire him to write more good topics or posts?

Or you just reading and waiting that your deleted posts to restart?!

And third, after this long you create topic that you AGAIN complain about deleted posts?! Just tell me is that OK?

What you want more, to give you medal because you have over 3,000 posts?! And of course to restart your deleted posts! You get 1 BTC from this forum! And you complain! Shame on you!

I apologize to moderators and admin because of my post (this one), but I'm really upset when I see such a things.

I agree with you, 1 BTC is earned from posting probably random spam which is why it got deleted then they want to keep earning again? You need like 100 months to earn 1 BTC from this campaign and that guy did it in a month of spam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

What the reason they left? If ever, there would be newcomers that will also contribute to the forum. In the course of time, members in the forum will accumulate knowledge that they can share here.

16 minutes ago, toufik rafik said:

That may be true They are leaving because of deleted posts But the supervisor deletes those posts
Because it has been replayed many times and the same post has been repeatedly posted
You must work and effort until the person gets the money Without effort, you will not get any money.

Any post that happen to be displayed repeatedly have to be deleted.