The best time to trade - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Regular trading begins at 9:30 a.m. ET, so the hour ending at 10:30 a.m. ET is often the best trading time of the day. It offers the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time. If you want another hour of trading, you can extend your session to 11:30 a.m. ET.

Many professional day traders stop trading around 11:30 a.m. because that's when volatility and volume tend to taper off. Trades take longer, and moves are smaller on lower volume—not a good combination for day trading.

Futures trade virtually 24 hours per day during the weekday, so if you're day trading index futures such as the E-mini S&P 500 (ES) or an index-based ETF like the SPDR S&P 500 (SPY), you might begin trading as early as 8:00 a.m. during pre-market hours and begin tapering off at around 10:30 a.m. That provides a solid two hours of trading, usually with a lot of profit potential.

Regular trading begins at 9:30 a.m. ET, so the hour ending at 10:30 a.m. ET is often the best trading time of the day. It offers the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time. If you want another hour of trading, you can extend your session to 11:30 a.m. ET.

Many professional day traders stop trading around 11:30 a.m. because that's when volatility and volume tend to taper off. Trades take longer, and moves are smaller on lower volume—not a good combination for day trading.

Futures trade virtually 24 hours per day during the weekday, so if you're day trading index futures such as the E-mini S&P 500 (ES) or an index-based ETF like the SPDR S&P 500 (SPY), you might begin trading as early as 8:00 a.m. during pre-market hours and begin tapering off at around 10:30 a.m. That provides a solid two hours of trading, usually with a lot of profit potential.

best time to trade it when you be free. trading not required any time you can invest any time its deepened  on situation if coin is on good position so sale its and its don't meter what's the time ore buy when coin lose price and its don't meter what's the time 

bro there is no any best ore bad time in trading you can do trading any time any were its depend on the situation what's step you have to take its not depend on time its depend on situation so timing is required in trade but fix not required 

On 10/13/2020 at 5:35 PM, Nicole018 said:

This is based on the concept buy low and sell high

Well, this is actually how to do trading properly, that is the basic thing how to deal with trading so for those people or members in this forum are interested to do trading, just follow the buy low sell high strat.

I think it is better to do a complete research before we add any new members. 

There is no particular time to make trade I think one is doing whenever the price is suitable.

Best time of trading is the time you are not in a loss, or time you are rapid and has no patience.Best time is the time your mental health is in its peak, calminess, patience and luck beside them

No one knows the exact  time of the increasement of the transections so one need to keep an eye on both of the things.and take decision with the usage of mind and reason.

For me I'm following a good plan!
I enter the market when the market is at its worst! All indicators are red!
I take advantage of this in order to get the best price when buying ... and wait until the market improves and returns to normal in order to sell at a high price!
With this, I made a big profit in a short time!

• +2 1

What I usually do is buy when it's low and sell when I see a profit opportunity, but this must be done with a lot of patience and wisdom and also be aware of the market and the news

Forex is more time dependent compare to crypto but still It's true , in some part of the day there is more active users in market and activity is high. also this high activity thing depend on exchange a little. for example in one exchange most people are from US , in another they are mostly from EU, of course high activity hours are a little bit different but still as I said Forex is more time dependent!

13 hours ago, Emma William said:

For me I'm following a good plan!
I enter the market when the market is at its worst! All indicators are red!
I take advantage of this in order to get the best price when buying ... and wait until the market improves and returns to normal in order to sell at a high price!
With this, I made a big profit in a short time!

@Emma William when the market is down then we should wait for the price drop till it dont find out any support place where the coin price can be stable.. And that is the right time to buy the coin while trade on it as you said.. But dont it risky for us to earn profit in short term?  Because when market go down trend then any time it can be stable or again down..          

• +5 2

The best time to trade is when the market crashes, so you can get a lot of money in and buy a lot of crypto for low price, and when the price goes up, you are very profitable.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Emma William when the market is down then we should wait for the price drop till it dont find out any support place where the coin price can be stable.. And that is the right time to buy the coin while trade on it as you said.. But dont it risky for us to earn profit in short term?  Because when market go down trend then any time it can be stable or again down..          

Its true  @Dorjoy12  trading depends on market conditions, whenever we notice market crushing then take entry, and buy crypto coins to make good profit when price increase once again, but we need to know TA FA analysis to know market condition very well.

• +2 1

It is true that it is good to trade at the right times, although trading is open all the time, to take advantage of the available opportunities and follow the evolution of prices, supply and demand.

Hey! In my opinion when the price of bitcoin is low in the market this will be the best time to start trading. Because you can buy Bitcoin at low cost and will sell when the price of bitcoin increase .In this way you will get more profit.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, Honny143 said:

Its true  @Dorjoy12  trading depends on market conditions, whenever we notice market crushing then take entry, and buy crypto coins to make good profit when price increase once again, but we need to know TA FA analysis to know market condition very well.

@Honny143 dont talk about market technical anylysis because its the most hard thing in trading section.. If a member cant understand the trading signal easily then he will never be able to do technical anylysis of any coin.. Though trading signal created by Binance exchange site or another exchange site but we need to take the risk of trading. As yesterday my one friend use 10 usd for gather the experience of trading according to the trading signal but he lost his money as well..                         

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

yesterday my one friend use 10 usd for gather the experience of trading according to the trading signal but he lost his money as well..           

@Dorjoy12 its true we do not blindly trust any trading signal providers, because they knows trading strategies to control loss and after recover that loss,

but if we use their signals unfortunately that trade goes against us then we can't do anything just face loss, so we also need to know some strategies then these signals helpful.

• +3 1

I think the coin market is a good time to trade when I am absolutely on mobile because chatting at that time can be a very good profit because it is seen that suddenly the market If we are angry when the market price goes up, then of course we can get a very good profit from here, so I think it would be best to trade at that time.

40 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 its true we do not blindly trust any trading signal providers, because they knows trading strategies to control loss and after recover that loss,

but if we use their signals unfortunately that trade goes against us then we can't do anything just face loss, so we also need to know some strategies then these signals helpful.

@Honny143  as far as i know whenever you going to do trading in a exchange site then you must need to follow their trading signal or you might cant trade there.. But you still can make your own target like 1st,2nd,3rd target according to the signal of trading of any exchange site.. Because you cant do trading without follow the signal... Lets take a research in online for more Information..           

• +2 1

Well for me, the currency has to be kept until an acceptable price rises for its sale, or else it is expected to rise to an excessively good amount.

This is the reason why other users prefer to hold their assets when they know that they are not sure about the outcome of the trade transaction they are about to commit. This is actually the method that most of the users also do when they preferred to generate more profit; they would just hold and wait for the price range of the coin to rise up or for the bull run for much more profit to anticipate. The anticipation or the prediction about the movement of the price ranges in the market actually depicts whether a user would going to hold or trade since it would be a waste if they somehow go on a short trade then suddenly the price range moves and it would take a lot of time before it comes back which could be a loss to other traders due to the time that would be wasted upon waiting.

Dear friend! I think when the price of coin is low in the market or on exchange you should have to buy the coin and when the price will increase you should sell and get profit so this is the best time to trade according to me.

the best time to trade is when the price of a currency rises each currency has its time you just have to be attentive and monitoring the market to take an action at the right time buy or sell every hour is the best time before doing trading I recommend doing a market study and monitoring the fluctuation of each currency that would be the best time to trade