The best time to trade - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Thank you for this information, it is very useful to me now that I am a beginner on the subject , I really like the whole subject of trading.

The crypto market is usually very unstable, the best advice is always going to be: buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You always have to take into account the value of bitcoin, since it is taken as a measure for all the other virtual currencies that are in the large exchanges.

• +1 1

Hey. useful information for beginners! Also analyze the risks of investing your funds. Read news affecting the exchange rate.

the best time to trade is never be decided or never be fixed. you have to studied about that coin after you have to predictions will rule the market whether it goes to your positive way or negative way .

If you have a good amount and know how to trade in cryptocurrencies, then this is an excellent thing, and trading is when currencies fall and rise, buy on dips and sell when cryptocurrencies rise in the trading platforms in order to win between the price difference

I completely agree with author! Intraday timings are something that investors usually don't pay attention to in the long term, but following these rules can provide an additional% of income.

As for scalpers and intraday traders, they use a certain time only because they know which players are buying me during this period and are playing ahead. That is, as I know, they use timings from fundamental positions.

It depends on your preferences. If you feel like you're good at creptocurrency at night, it means it's your time to trade. If you're good in the morning, you should probably trade in morning 

The best time and moment to start trading is to know and study well the cryptocurrency and market in which we are going to work, we must always take into account several parameters to buy and sell at any time, such as a considerable volume of circulation and low purchase price compared to the sale price that has to be high for you to earn

One of the best knowledge to trade is First Analyze the Currency you want to Trade or buy or sell ...

To trade. the best thing is to be relaxed, not to make operations with the heart or with the feelings ... put a stop loss and a profit limit.:classic_cool:

As for the time, with 2 or 3 hours a day would be enough, since in crypto there are no schedules, the best time would be at sunset or at the beginning of the day.

that's my humble opinion.:classic_laugh:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Yes I am agree with you in this point but market doesn't moving from along time 5 month almost so we can't trade know until next stage 2021 at last 

The best time to trade depends 
on:
If you have a cryptocurrency 
and it rises, it is a good 
time to sell and if you have 
a fiat or stablecoin when the 
cryptocurrencies are down, it 
is time to buy. In contrast 
to the two previous variables 
when the market is stable it 
is better to stay in line and 
save what you have.

Frankly, I have become afraid of trading, so that I am studying and not experimenting because I am afraid of losing again.
Please, more clarification would be great.
Thank you

i think the best time to trade is when there are some events that make the value of currency not stable and you can make fast profits.

I think day trading is only profitable when you are trading with a large amount of money, if you are risking less money, you will get less profit and you will put in great efforts in order to get the money.

From what I am studying, the moment depends a lot on the currency of which we are talking and its fundamentals but surely how much liquidity there is or the sudden investment of large companies among other drivers

Currency trading is unique because of its hours of operation. The week begins at 5 p.m. EST on Sunday and runs until 5 p.m. on Friday. Not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active.

It depends on the currency we are targeting and its fundamentals, but certainly the amount of liquidity present or sudden investment and other factors

I do not know if it my post may sound simple, but, I apply many of the techniques that are used in the stock exchanges of different countries, and it works quite well for me, above all, in a good percentage of the operations, I have noticed, there is more assertiveness with mid-range coins, than with the most famous ones. they are moved by a mysterious hand.

Try to take advantage of positive trading days to make money and increase the balance and stop trading when you see the opposite. Do not try to support the market under the slogan of catching opportunities

I have always thought that to be able to buy and sell in cryptocurrencies you should not get carried away by emotions, because you go crazy or you stop making money, but I think that thinking about a better time to operate is relative and depends on the person themselves, For many it is when the price is low, and then it can rise and sell, for others it is when it is on the rise even if they earn little, the important thing about each strategy is to be able to generate profits, which is the beauty of the cryptocurrency market, it gives you the opportunity to earn money

Whole day trading is good, but if you look into more specific trading platforms you can select night time to be trading because at night time the most of the capital is traded with also the time that is needed for your order to be done is shorter then at day time which leads us to conclusion that night time is better time of day used for trading.