The best time to trade - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Probably you trade in very short terms as the market is open for trading all day and weekends too. Actually it doesn't matter what time you will trade. Sometimes volatility comes from Asia other times from the US and Europe. So prices tend to fluctuate no matter the time in your location.

As you said best time to trade is during high volatility. There are patterns repeating during this time and a lot of money can be made with leverage trading. You can lose all but you can gain a lot more times the money you bet.

• +1 1

Anytime can be the best time to trade, it can fall to morning, afternoon or evening. It can even be in the midnight. But there are periods you will notice a signal showing upward movement. And also, this can be very difficult to predict. 

• +4 1

Obviously we have to try to take advantage from the fluctuations in the market, i noticed that here in Italy the market values are higher in the morning and lower in the evening, in the late afternoon so it is obviously worth buying in the evening and reselling in the morning to try to make a small gain...

The best time to trade in my opinion is when the market is bullish, if you want to make a profit you can trade when the market is good and the price of bitcoin has gone up, as long as you buy bitcoin when the price is low. Indeed, in crypto trading you can trade at any time, but we also have to calculate the profit and need the right trading time to make a profit.

The best time for trade in this cryptotalk world is when the exchange of acins have low value ,then you will try to collect more coin . And also sell them when the marketing price turns up. This is the best way to tarde. But many makes a starategy to do this.

I may agree about trade but when I want to invest it is better to wait and not buy very high if price was 50% lower a few months ago. I feel the same now for the cryptocurrencies and I am not invest but try to earn from crypto jobs on the internet and avoid any scams.

• +1 1

This is very useful information in this post and learning that when price is volatile the price margin between buy and sell is lower seems important, I will try to look more at this but have a question, is the volatility mean that prices move a lot up and down right, but is it good for buying if we don't have the coins or sell if we have bought them lower.

• +1 1

Thank you for your meaningful post, I was not knowing more about this but it now it helped me to understand that what should be done this is why I told to everyone that this forum is the best.

10 minutes ago, Sanjana321 said:

Thank you for your meaningful post, I was not knowing more about this but it now it helped me to understand that what should be done this is why I told to everyone that this forum is the best.

This forum is the best, that is why I do not give you negative rate, because your point is not inline with the topic at all. But normally this forum I think best, we all agree. The topic is about the best time to trade not about forum. And people do suggest the time when coin is so volatile to be the best time to trade. But as for me, the best time is when the prices in market have really deceased, when people fear to invest is the best time to trade. 

In such time, the market will be red, but expecting it to be green after it is red. That is how the market is working. 

• +3 1

On 1/25/2020 at 12:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

The cryptocurrency market is open 24 hours a day, so you can trade at a time that suits you, and for this trading it can be considered a side work alongside your original business because it does not require a specific time from you.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

I like trading but I'm not as some traders that trade all time I maybe trade some altcoins but I don't have a time that I like to trade I will not trade at night as being tired is not helping.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for giving information my friend. When the markets like crypto market works very well, this is the right time for trade. Choose those coins which values are high volatile in those days so start trading through high volatile coin and you will earn monstrous gain in short time period. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, Izeal said:

Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience once you got that and all the ideas then you will always make profit in trading whether it goes up or down. If you want to maximize you profit then invest in good altcoins with good project and which will launch in good exchange. It can give you upto 50% minimum. If it is good coin.

One of the most important aspect of trading you forget to mention is "patience" mate. Being patient with the market when  it is not stable enough is the best solution for every trader because you shall definitely earn good profit after some time of holding.

• +3 1

One law that I always put up, is buy low and sell high, thats the number one rule and the reverse to, always sell high and buy low , thats the rule that I abide to all the days of my life and it will not change any time soon there is alot of other so many options but this one sticks out for me.

• +4 1

The best time to trade is when the market is volatile,like currency pair market, the time to trade differs per country.and whenever market is inactive, the volatile goes low and no profit could be made with such market.

• +1 1

Obviously it's so simple when the market is down you have to buy more coins so that after some time you will get a great benefits from your coins and also you can invest in some different markets and it need information if you don't have information you can do anything you will loss whatever you have..

Volatility is important to make good trades and I've had some free lessons given by some good people that explained when it is best to make good trades to buy with cost average when price dip and how to sell when close to top but with the price of Bitcoin I find it better to hold and do other jobs to make some more money.

• +1 1

I think there is no right time to trade, because the market is traded all day 24 hours, but there are days when the volume is higher and the price ends up fluctuating more, so it ends up being more risky

The best time to trade is always the time when the coin of your interest have highest market value  but is quite difficult to predict the trends of market

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

the best time that will market it is my opinion everybody my best input you might want to look at immediately coin regarding transaction whenever immediately gold coins regarding promote are certainly decreased, critiques some the time that will market shop for even more whenever have an overabundance provide for.

even more, consumers take advantage of program point in time favors higher than pray everybody it all.

I believe that the best time is at night, because during this time prices usually rise several times higher, but during the day, they are already beginning to fall. But in General, you need an analysis that will show you the exact data, or at least a guess. Therefore, everything is in your hands!

• +1 1

As i am a newbie i have now yet completed my 100 post and also haven't earned yet money so i cannot suggest about the time of the trade may be in future my suggestion will be valuable 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

You are right , not all time are suitable for trading the price of a coin fluctuates at some interval of time besed on the volatility of that coin it is better to trade when the price in the market is getting higher that is the best time to trade not when there is fall in price .