The best time to trade - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

If I simply  describe  the time of trading  we can buy  currencies when prices are low and can sell when prices are high  in this  way we can take our profit. 

My mate we know that trading is like a volatile process.And trading is always depend upon the market value and when the market value is high at that time good profit should earn.That is suitable time for trading.

To me the best time to trade is when the prices of goods or market values of goods are shaky or unstable. Most prices of goods are strongly affected by changes in time basis. If one cease the opportunity of trading when some goods are on shaky prices, one will tend to make great profit once the price inflate again.

I do not agree with you with this view, because trade should be at a time when the market is quiet because its movements are more expected, but it is up to the person and his method of trading, as he determines the appropriate time for that.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, Kamrulshihab said:

I think the best time to trade is when the price of a coin go down.Then you can buy a lot of coin and wait for the price of that coin to go up.When the price goes up you will be able to earn a lot of profit then.

This is a good idea mate, as of now the price of bitcoin is on dumped price so that we need to hold it first and wait for a better value to get an extra profit. Happy posting mate.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, Kamrulshihab said:

I think the best time to trade is when the price of a coin go down.Then you can buy a lot of coin and wait for the price of that coin to go up.When the price goes up you will be able to earn a lot of profit then.

This is a good idea mate, as of now the price of bitcoin is on dumped price so that we need to hold it first and wait for a better value to get an extra profit. Happy posting mate.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I agree with you. There's also a part that is played by luck too. I suggest learning something about how to predict the price through the existing data in the realtime. 

Thanks for the advice you gave.

Yes, that is correct. I agree with you when the liquidity is pushed too high to make sure that the market is at its peak, but beware of sudden reversal of the market trend, which may expose you to a terrible loss. Study the indicators before they trade.

As an active day trader, if the volatility is very high inthe cryptocurrency market is very high, I find that times  is the best for me to earn more profits. I sell in the high rate and wait for the price down and I again buy back cryptocurrency at the cheapest rate. 

Yes I really agree with you, it is hard to know when is the best time to trade  sometimes it is a matter of luck because the value of bitcoin and other coins are volatile and continue to change.

I think trading needs analysis and profitability based on each person's calculation and analysis. At the time of the declining currencies is not the time to trade, it can only be bought then. In general, when the money tends to increase, it is time to trade. If you want more benefits, you have to analyze opportunities.

By default the best time to trade is when the price of your crypto currency is high. That iis the basic of the selling but sometimes the market doesnot go as anticipated and in such cases it is necessary to trade before further losses. You also need to buy when the market goes cold with the possibility to rise again.

468x60-3.png

On 1/25/2020 at 1:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I like trading when the price fluctuate like on this time, bitcoin price is fluctuating very good and the price different is very high from 200$$ to 500$$ and its the best time for trading, i can order a trade and with for it.

Every time is best time to trade. Infact you just need to know when to to invest in is important. The best time to trade or invest in is when the Market is down and the best time to sell is when the Market is high. I hope this helps you. Thank you. 

This is useful information about trading, I am not a trading expert and I am still in the learning stage, but I know that there is an important rule in trading is buying a currency when the price is low and storing it until the price rises and then you sell and thus achieve good profits

This is a very important concept to know because many newbies tend to trade when prices are stagnant and hence don't make any profit but if they follow this strategy, they will be able to make profit.

I think best time is when coins prices is high then you can 

Start trade on it but first you should check all the rate of

Coins but in this current situation it is not right time to 

Trade.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

From last month I am trading on crypto. I do lots of future trading on binance future exchanger. I earned too much profit from it. And after using leverage trading I realise that starting of morning is the best time to trade on crypto.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

so the best time for trading is when the spreads are low and there's a high trading volume that's happening, right?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The best time to trade is when there is high volatility in the market price so that when you traded you will earn high profit

Yes, I also think that when maximum peoples are trading it is the good time. Because at that time we can see instant fluctuations in the market. But when very less traders Are trading the market is constant.

I think that the most dangerous in the field of trading is the difference in the price of currencies between buying and selling and this will sometimes expose you to some kind of loss without being aware of it.

Each deal has its right time in my opinion! And knowing the right time for each deal needs a long time and experience.. And when you have enough knowledge about trading so you will be able to begin or end your deals in their right time and make good profits!

Best time to trade is when everyone is selling them and the price is falling this is the best time to take advantages of this and Buy as many as you can and HOLD them until you reach the price where you think it best to sell.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think we can't say that there is a best time to trade ! because each currency has it's time ! so when we hear or see a news about a currency that's may pump we have to buy it after we make sure about these news !