The best time to trade - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The best time to trade is when you are in a good mental and emotional state. Because if your mental state is not good, it will affect your trades and you may make trades outside your method and strategy which will ultimately lead to your loss. 

Dear friend @Sardar As @Alon11 @Naeem5 I think when the currency price buys the low coin and waits for some more time when the currency is selling high its long-term strategy is already pumped up coins become less then buying and selling it is the short term strategy it risks. Thank you  

Hello my friend, I thank you for this information. We must be good watchers while considering trading. We take the opportunity of the cryptocurrency to rise or fall to buy or sell.

You are right friend, the best time to do business with our currencies is when the market is bullish, because the currencies have a high value, and then we have better profits.

You must decide on the form in which you want to trade Bitcoin and see the factors that drive the price of Bitcoin Use a strategy that suits you if you want to take advantage of opportunities based on the strength of market activity and its trends.

Oh I didn't knew about it. Thank you for posting such informative thing. As a beginner I have to learn alot more about crypto to make money here. Informative posts from senior members are really helping alot.

During the last week, I thought that everything related to investment is the right time to buy and sell, but I discovered that I am ignorant of many strategies and the important things necessary for success in this field, I mean, really, it is a rather complicated and somewhat simple topic

Traders tend to like volatility because they believe they will benefit from market swings from going short or long with leverage. Unfortunately, most traders lose (more than 70%), and by the time they realize that the odds with the leverage scheme are stacked against them, they've already wasted an unrecoverable sum.

For me the best an ideal opportunity to do exchanging is the point at which the cost goes low. At the point when the cost of a cash goes low then you should get it. And also hold it for the expansion of that cash rate. At that point when the rate goes high sell it and you can earn great benefit.

I'm not sure what is a good time to trade, but I believe that when the coin price is low, purchase it and wait until the coin price rises, then sell it. This is a long-term strategy. If the coin price is already high, then buy and sell it is a short-term strategy.

When is the right time to work and there is a lot of good ideas we have to know when you can the idea that we have to kno whow to trade, to trade , the best way to do so is to buy when the market is bear , when the bear session has ended and its really important for us and put it in the right perspective when we are doing this kind of work

you are right and i think that studying the movements of the market isn't easy as it sounds!

we should learn and read a lot just to understand the chart of crypto currencies especially bitcoin!

From the little that I have learnt, I think that about cryptocurrencies I think the best time to trade is when there is rise in the value of cryptocurrencies and a profit has been gotten that should be a good time to trade

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. 

I'm not sure what is a good time to trade, but I believe that when the coin price is low, purchase it and wait until the coin price rises, then sell it. This is a long-term strategy. If the coin price is already high, then buy and sell it is a short-term strategy.

the best time to trade i judge you know how to check out my advices you hardship to see to it that the cost of coin on barter if the outlay of coins on promote is depths , you be able to leave your time to trade acquisition other if tolerate new fund.

more ancestors manipulate strategy time likes above chance you canister hear it .

When the right time is right and a lot of good ideas are present, and we need to know when you can have the idea that we need to know who to trade, trade, the best way to do that is to purchase when the market has come to pass and it is really important for us when the bear session is ended.

The currency market depends on the clock but I think the best time to trade is when the price of coins is low to buy more
When sudden pumps occur, the time is right for circulation... And it's useful to take care of the trading time and look for the right time.

The best time to trade is determined by the trader since the price of the coin can start increasing at any time and can adjust at any time. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, there is no such thing as a steady period when the price rises. As a result, it is up to the trader to decide when to deal.

The best time to trade is when the market is volatile. Someone can not really predicts when the market will be volatile so people just enter the market after doing their analysis and research. Also, you can also use past occurrence to determine the best time to trade. It just depend on what you are comfortable using.

Dear friend, trading cryptocurrencies does not need a specific time and a specific time in a specific or specific time. The matter depends, first and foremost, on the volume of currency circulation, the volume of its circulation for evil. Technical analysis of the currency, and this indicates the expectation of the purchase or sale price through the stopping of the currency price, and here we may buy and sell in general Thank you very much

You should learn about technical analysis before getting into trading, for example you should try to buy at dips and sell at highs, that's what we all know, but there's much to it than this. 

I thin about trading everyone knows that when price of btc is low you must buy and wait for increasing of btc rate..when rate of btc going up and you realize it's sell them.

The best time to exchange is when a coin unexpectedly pumps, so it's time to get the coin because it'll also suddenly dump, so keep that in mind, but you'll have to wait for another pump.

The right time to exchange is when a coin pumps unexpectedly, so it's time to get all the coin because suddenly it will also be dumped, so remember this, but you have to wait for one more pump.