The best time to trade - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

I think for the small trade this will work but if we are trading good amount as the trader then I think it's difficult in this yobit exchange because we can't analyze about the coin as in trading view.

But we have to make proper plans when will you enter and when will you close and the amount of profit you wanna make and leave the market and all.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

I dont think there is a particular best time to trade, you just have to observe the flunctuation in the market price to determine the right time to trade.

In my opinion the best time to trade it is when the value of currency in which you are trading changes relatively huge change 

If you are smart you will make a lot of money

I think when the coin price low buy the coin and wait some more time when the coin goes high sell the coin its long term strategy are already pump up coin goes down in low then buy and sell it is short term

• +2 1

I  am not know about others that which time is good to trade but the trade need hard work and we can do hard work to earn more crypto currency I use this platform in free time and take knowledge from this platform

• +2 1

I gree with you there is numerous and lots of periods when we trade in cryptotalk but the best period to trade are after 12pm, cryptocurrency prices are significantly low But the price really dips around 3pm and 11pm and that is a consistent pattern over the last few years.

• -5 1

Dear every person which have enough knowledge and w want to invest then he can't do it best. Invest your money to check the market rates when the market down then invest and and hold it when market rates raise the sale but this work require experience about trading. Cryptotalk is the best world to seek knowledge about trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i think the best time, beside what you mentioned, is when the price of Bitcoin is stable, because that mean theat the other coins' prices will move, and it might pump high. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best time to trade is always like an auspicious time to me, trading comes up with a great gain when there is an assurance before you go into it. If you take a look at the CRYPTO industry now, you'll see that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are on the rise in value.... what am trying to say is that you can go ahead and trade on crypto now if you already have one but if you don't then you'll have to wait for the value to fall them you can buy and HODL.

• +1 1

I never trade and I am new here so I don't have much idea about it but I will say thinks for sharing this because from the comments I got much idea .

The best time trade would be when the market is more volatile. I'd the market is so volatile then you can stand the chance if making your profits quickly. You don't have to wait weekes to see the price move towards your direction

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion, there is no suitable time for trading, trading is available 24 hours, so we have to monitor the movement of the stock exchange well and know the choice of the opportunity well, such as the pumping and rebound situations or the rise of alternative currencies to Bitcoin and many other opportunities that suit each trader separately.

Crypto is  so popular nowadays  we can trade with crypto when price is low that is the right time to buy crypto and when price is increasing then that is good time to see crypto

Actually I really  dont know any thing  about trading  bury by  your way  thinking and  others  experience  I learnt  a lot  about trading whenever I try  it  myself  then  exactly  I must  say  which  is  best  time for trading thanks 

That's what's important about trading - price fluctuation, which we can see at different stages of the day or week. It's interesting the bidding between those who sell and those who buy.

I think the best time of trading when the market in condition of bullish in situation currencies rate are low/minor , it not all time to suitable for trading you must be start trading when market price low and chances to increase their price in future. For trading you monitiring he market situation then you earn more profit

As I would see it we should buy digital forms of money in the time their costs are down and sell them when their costs are high. These are the fundamental tips.

My friend if you want to become a successful trader then for it you have skills, experience and knowledge to deals with the digital currencies. Because the market price didn't remains the same . In just a second we can loss our all amount. So only experts can deals with it easily.

• +1 1

I agree with you friend, we do not always have to rush to operate our money or investments, we always have to wait for the right moment so that our operations go very well and do not go bad or failing.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion you have to be constantly watching the market for the ups and downs and if you already have experience in that branch then enter at the right time to be able to obtain great benefits, or on the other hand when you see that the largest number of people make an operation do it too

Thank you so much for your posting this informative content. Many of the members were confused about trading. Even I was confused when is the best time and how to invest. Now I think I can do it more clearly and can make profits

The time to trade is when the currency has a lot of supply and demand so that it has a lot of volatility to be able to have good profits if there is no volatility you will have very little profit 

• +1 1

Agree with your topic, the best time to trade is during the sudden injection of any of the currencies; in the end, there is no specific time because we buy at a low price and sell at a high price, and therefore the best price for trading is during the high price.

@Zaino34

Someone told me a trader would not be successful if he did not profit from the falling market as well as from the rising market
The good time, in my opinion, is the time of big ups and downs.

I agree with you we don't have to rush The Best time to trade is when the currency has a lot of supply and demand and volatility of market is balance and they are not high in other to get a good profit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.