Ways to earn MONEY - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

16 hours ago, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Will that is a good way to earn money but there is also trading that you can earn more money if you just know how to do it and have knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

35 minutes ago, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Thank you for this, mate. I am still a student and i am having a hard time to make my own money since i am focusing on my academics. But with this,it may help me toearnmy own money and support my self financially.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Good post As you said rightly there are many ways to earn income online but all the said jobs require some knowledge and patience to do everybody is running after fast and easy money. But if they learn all the above said job skills they can earn life long.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 4

Some best ways available.

if you have some funds then you should trading on markets.

if not so much balance available then you should join in bounty programs 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Yes this all ways you can use but it's take your time a lot and one thing i must say that crypto can also take a lot time earn this for free without any investment but if you investing this then it is so easy to earn in this field 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Thanks for the ideas on the ways of earning money. I mean there are really lot of ways and people's were rushing and in need of ways to earn.  That would be helpful to everyone. Thanks for the post.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

You said most of methods of online earning here we are crypto market users so I am here show some crypto relevant free earning ways. Airdrop, bounties, posts work like this forum, YouTube channels, data entry, etc. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Those are good ways to earn money, that is why I am on cryptotalk, I am learning more a cryptocurrency and how I can make money from it and also at the same time cryptotalk is paying me for posting, so cryptotalk is a good way to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

this is so informative i hope beginners will read this thanks for sharing to us and to help others and giving ideas.. however i will recommend this forum also because of this it will also a big help to those looking for easy way extra money.. hope to help too.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The internet now became huge and big more than before, and the earning methods are too much, you can earn by a lot of ways, even if you shopped you will earn in the same time, by something called cashback, so search and you will find too many ways 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Seijcat said:

you give a lot of strategy to get more earning money that good jobs sir i give reaction on this post because this is very usefull for all beginner .

and i think beginner get more lesson read on this topic same with me , i get knowledge

can you give spesific tips for all beginner here , likes share step by step or other .

• -1 1

Thanks for giving such ways to earn money and its useful information for the ones who want to earn as doing their part time job with it, you can earn good money through following the above ways of earning you can utilize your free time with it.

• +1 3

Thank you for this information. In fact, there are many ways to profit from the Internet. I add to what I mentioned profit from polling sites, as well as profit from signature campaigns in forums and selling pictures.

Thanks for share knowledge information yes now online user increase day by day and earn ways also available in online like YouTube freelancer data entire jobs they are so many jobs here but we have some knowledge about this work if you have any talent use and earn in online don't need 9 to 5 job you do work any time you want 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, Seijcat said:

I tried many online sector. But didn't get any success or money from it. When I get into crypto I was getting some money. And day by day it's increasing through my knowledge.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There are allot of ways to earn money without stress or with little stress. I go with earning something online more of like an online business or like cryptotalk and also you can search for a job or do some handwork with both you will be balance and successful with Time. 

• +1 3

If you need money you should definitely find a job, but for second income i found that this forum is probably the best paying second income without wasting time because you actually share knowledge as well not just solve captcha or surveys

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think right now with a many countries with access to internet  the internet is very vast as a space with stars those stars are opportunities, so there are a lot of ways to earn money in internet and plus real world.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this amazing information .. for me I prefer to earn money from the internet espically at cryptotalk ! because as a student I dont have a lot of time 

There is a thousand of way to make money. If anyone searches on google how to make money there you can find a lot of ways but we have to choice the right way in other ways our time and effort will go in vain.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:54 PM, Seijcat said:

In every field of work ,one has to have the interest and love his/her job in order to earn and enjoy . A person who hates his job can never earn enough amount of money or concentrate on his/her work, because they lack in interest . Whereas,a person who has the interest and the right mindset and loves his job, always improves, motivates and grow with thier jobs . Gaining lots of experience and admired by many people.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Well, that's a lot of guide or suggestion for those whos finding a decent job and I can say that these choices are great, but for me as a still student then I'm contented on working in crypto world or online jobs.

• +2 1