Ways to earn MONEY - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

There is a thousand of way to make money. If anyone searches on google how to make money there you can find a lot of ways but we have to choice the right way in other ways our time and effort will go in vain.

Well, that's a lot of guide or suggestion for those whos finding a decent job and I can say that these choices are great, but for me as a still student then I'm contented on working in crypto world or online jobs.

I am a newbie here in this forum of crypto talk and I am very happy that you have shared such a informative post in this forum of crypto talk.

One of the methods that I mentioned you use and work on survey sites and sites and sell pictures on the Internet and get a good income from them Thank you for sharing these methods, and we hope everyone will benefit from them

Thanks for sharing, these are all legit ways of making money, my way I will add is cryptotalk, it is the easy way to earn a extra 2.70 usd per day and you only need to have knowledge on cryptocurrency to be qualify for this forum.

Well, here in crypto world has a opportunity to gain some extra money like joining to airdrops, forums, campaigns etc. And also it can be joined some unemployed people here because some of the profits here are mostly increased than in some companies.

There are lots of ways to earn money online nowadays. Today public rely on online sources for purchasing anything so good apportunity for selling anything online . Crypto gives lots of apportunoes for earing money like there are many games or faucet sites.

Howdy, 

Wow! What a fantastic topic! In spite of the fact that cryptocurrency is still more or less in its infancy, a plethora of income generation techniques abound for it. Some of the most common examples lie in the ICO space (via airdrops), staking, and trading. In fact, you could probably earn a full-time income from the previously mentioned methods and then, create a series of courses about each one. Alternative ways feature watching videos (i.e., Bit Tube dot tv) and many more! In crypto, the world's your oyster!

Thanks, 
@hiroyuki476 

That's a bit not to mention trading considering where we are writing this lol

Also I'd change becoming youtuber to becoming blogger

By the way in my experience online surveys is nothing but the waste of time .

A lot of listed methods truly not worth any of your time (like playing games for crypto or doing surveys), getting a real life job would be the best way if you can't find something better by yourself 🙂

I use this way of making money on cryptocurrency: first, I look after the cryptocurrency I'll find a job in. Then I keep track of her prices for the last half of the year/month, looking for falls and ups. And when I know at what price this cryptocurrency is profitable to buy, I buy it, and I sell it only when it rises in price.

These are classic ways to earn money on the Internet. I think many people know about them. These are really good and proven ways that you can really earn real money without much effort. But still, thank you for the information, it will be useful for subscribers.

Nowadays we find a great variety of applications or web pages which allow us to earn money, but not all of them are reliable or should fulfill what many of these applications or web sites promise when it is to achieve the minimum of withdrawal again the difficulty so that it cannot be achieved, that is why the best application to earn money is this one which, for participating in important forums, gives us small rewards.

Thank for sharing this information there is a place of freelancer that call fiverr is a really good site to earn money too, also you can add to your list whatching video that a company that call LBRY that pay to you only for see video, and you can made some passive investment in forex market with Expert Advisor this is one of the best way to earn money, another way to make money is referring people to a service like VPS, Broker or Exchange. 

Cool informative post! It will be especially useful for a beginner like me, who is increasing his capital, but for experienced people there is an option to earn extra money.

They can also participate in the AMAs, webinars and raffles made by different platforms such as Binance and other projects... They are not totally safe ways to get money but you can learn a lot in the process.

Hello and thank you for such pleasant information since many people, for example, it is very good for me, but personally to make money in this cryptocurrency is to have funds to be able to invest and thus earn good money
greetings to all

On 1/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Good Morning. Very good information and excellent post. It is very useful for the entire Cryptotalk community.

Thank you for these methods, but I want to add to them a method of winning which is much better than all the methods I mentioned, which is programming, whoever can learn programming and design programs will win a lot of them

• +4 1

Not all the ways to earn money at all, and some of them like payed apps and doing captcha are not the real ways to earn money, they're just for very very beginning beginners, because you will not earn much from that. And for some reason I laughed while reading this post, it's funny :)

Investments is best way to make money. I tried trading, mining, and airdrops. I always lost my money and time. I started to make investments recently. Now I am getting passive income. Its best.

I agree a lot of things you did not list. There are millions of different works in the world. Every year, technologies are developing and a person can make money on some kind of schemes on the Internet. Almost anyone can find a job they love, which may not be immediate, but will start making a profit. So guys, don't be lazy and are looking for your favorite job.

In the different ways to generate money I like to do trading. You can generate a lot of profits if you invest a lot and study the currency well, in which you have to have basic knowledge about it.