What are loan investments sites - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Epic

What are loan investments sites

I don't know still about sites offering such features but most sites that were offering that were not legit and we should really be more Vigilant in looking for a legit site.

Well from its word "loan" which means the sites that offers it let people or users of crypto currency to borrow money to them and they will discuss about the interest and some other things and that's how they earn but the thing is it is also a dangerous way of earning because what if you don't know the person that borrow money then it will be a mess right?.

I don't have any idea about other investment sites as I am new in this script world and I am learning daily new things about marketing that will really help me to get knowledge about trading and I am trying to start trading with small amount that will help me to know about this market also I want to mention for the remember that this should go for the trading with a small amount so that Dekhen learn something and its shape also.

I don’t know anything about this, so I am sorry for not helping and I will follow all the responses and do some searches on Google to understand more about these sites.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, they are completely laws and, thus, attract many investors who want to capitalize on taking a loan and investing. You need to know that before you take a loan, you need to repay it. 

I have found some of them but while contacting them it gives an impression of being fail/scam. i think it is not a better option to get loan in crypto and return it along with interest in the same coin, because upcoming era is related to crypto currencies where we would experience gain in the prices.

Well there is no such site I accept . In any case, you can take an attempt . A site named digitex where you will get some sum for exchanging. On the off chance that you are in 50 man, you will get some sum as a prize.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:19 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Their are few legit site who take your BTC and give you loan on them.You have to pay the amount to get back your BTC.But their terms and conditions are not simple .you have to provide all your information and give them guaranty for BTC loan.You can also gives your BTC to them mean lend them for usage.

Thanks for sharing the information as I did not know about loan sites before I did not invest any amount yet so I had not idea about this before Thanks for increasing my knowledge regarding bitcoins loan.

Well i don't believe such sites but you can make a try and i hope you will find such sites but not sure they are trusty because mostly are scams. There is a site named digitex you can visit this site.

Im not interested in loan investment for its hard to joined need more knowledge and understanding their policy and most of all there are possibility to lose your money,Some of theme are scam.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:15 PM, Epic said:

What are loan investment sites? Are they legit? How do you earn from such sites and are they better than faucets, i would like to supplement my earnings here in cryptotalk with alternative ways to earn crypto and i dont like faucets.

There are a lot of faucets out there but its really hard to tell which one are legits and fake. So i guess if you wanna find a legit investment site try to search first and read a lot of reviews of the site you want to invest.

I think his forum is unique since of its works and numerous things like this only since many are working in this forum to earn and this is the unsurpassed way to do and to earn and learn about some enormous works also.. 

There are very few loan investment sites that actually work and will actually give you a loan in BTC or give you interest for loaning out your BTC. In order to find which of these sites are legit and which of them are scams, i would suggest that you do the proper research on the sites and check user ratings on the site. Please be careful though. There are many sites that do this as a scam, and it would be sad to lose your hard earned crypto.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Loan investment sites? I think this is a new terminology more me to hear. There are plenty if sites to invest in and many of them are real and easy to do. But the loan investment is new for me. I am going to dig some information about it..

Hey mate, cryptotalk is a legite site and lot of payment proof in the youtube and this forum. Cryptotalk giving 30k satoshi every day and everyone who work this site.   

On 1/25/2020 at 4:19 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Their are few legit site who take your BTC and give you loan on them.You have to pay the amount to get back your BTC.But their terms and conditions are not simple .you have to provide all your information and give them guaranty for BTC loan.You can also gives your BTC to them mean lend them for usage.

That's wonderful to having such a sites like that. Now I'm sure that this is possible  to take loan over BTC . and thankyou for giving useful information.

• -1 1

My friend, loan investment sites can lead to a lot of losses, and there are big obligations for you to do. In the event that you are the one who puts Bitcoin in exchange for a loan that will be paid off, you must prepare for fraud and theft at any moment I do not advise you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i don't know about the loan investment sites but i can tell those sites are fraudulent sites which demand some money for passing your loan but at thr end they give nothing.

• -1 1

Sorry dear i did not have any experience about the faucet and i also want to know about faucets in detail but i know about crypto it is a very good forum and gives us a good chance to earn coins and provides us an opportunity to do good investments on yobit...

On 1/25/2020 at 1:15 PM, Epic said:

What are loan investment sites? Are they legit? How do you earn from such sites and are they better than faucets, i would like to supplement my earnings here in cryptotalk with alternative ways to earn crypto and i dont like faucets.

In the crypto market there are some loan investment project who provide loans to people throug crytpo. Some of them are nexo, moneytoken etc. In the moneytoken many people invested on it's ico and people got profit from it.

• +1 1

The load investment sites are not worthy to invest your time. most of them are scams and can cause you much more trouble. if you are looking for ways to earn fast,  then why not collect bounties and earn real quick and easily. just try reading about it .. 

you are 1005 correct in trying to stay away from faucets. Faucets are a lot of work for extremely low earnings. The loan investment sites that i have come across in the past are mainly scams, and they require you to deposit large sums of bitcoin. In order to get a reliable loan investment site i would suggest that you do extensive research and from there you can look at reviews as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Loan investments sites are sites that give out loan to  users that actually show interests in  it's services they also give initial date when the money loaned will be paid back but most of the money loamed can be lost if the users dont return it in some instance

• +1 1