What are loan investments sites - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Epic

What are loan investments sites

I think you are talking about exchanges that lend you money to make a crypto trade with it, but my advice for you is to stay away from it , because even if they are honest you will be broke. The reason is psychological one , it is easier to make bad decisions when you see that money is not yours , but at the end when you loose you have to pay it back, and this will make you in trouble.

• +2 1

Well I've not heard of anything loan investment sites before and this is one important feature of this forum because good informations are shared to increase our knowledge on the issue we know nothing about.

Well,  from my personal life experience,  I know many loan application ( not sites) which can offer loan,  but I would advise you not to try them,  as there interest rate is so high that you would be discouraged too take another loan,  so it's better to work here for a week and earn some money in piece than to apply for a loan that would be a disturbance to you. 

I don't know the procedure for taking loan in digital currencies. I don't have much idea about that but what I know I'm going to share it. They require every information about you and your account and gurenteies that you will surely pay them back. But paying back amount is little bit more then the loan. 

Numerous much appreciated to you for giving me such a wonderful data. Your data will be of awesome utilize to me. I am presently buying Bitcoin so that when I increment the cost of Bitcoin I will make a deal and I will advantage

digital currency or coins and furthermore can loan to somebody yet the thing is this is a hazardous method to acquire on the grounds that imagine a scenario in which you don't know actually the individual you will loan cash then it is a simple trick right.

First, I did not know that there were loan sites, I only know the one that I am working on and that with effort I will be able to achieve my goals, secondly, you have to be very careful with what they offer us lest we accept it and end up being scammer sites and thirdly, how little they offer me. I was able to inform is that the few pregamos sites that there are ask you for many things and especially personal data that in my point of view I prefer not to ask for anything before passing my data, which is the only thing that keeps me safe to work calmly without being robbed .

I have tried the taps and I do not advise you with them, my dear, because they are a waste of time only and provide little money, so I advise you to spend time in the forum to learn and gain knowledge from it and then use this knowledge in investment or trade

I am jr members in crypto talk so not know the your topic and not know the crypto gave the loan investment is yes or not no any idea so I think the senior management help you. 

I've heard of loan investment sites before, but I'm not willing to put my money there because there are so many scam sites out there.

Loan investments sites  are those sites that actually go into loaning and the loan are typically for investments I think you can't make much profits from this loan investments as there are risks of losing your investments it's too risky, i think is better you invest in your own money 

I think the sites to invest through loans are never legitimate it is fraudulent and like taps you should beware of those sites that this site is good and helps you make good and abundant money .

This sight is 100% legit nd there is no other opinion about that as far as i know these sights are fake nd do scams with people they are showing green parks to us nd do scams with us we should be very careful in these kind of things from these kind of activities 

According to my information, the loan investment site is a site that uses your money to lend to another user who pays you. The benefit of all money that uses a site like this but is mostly fraud

• +2 1

My friend, welcome to this forum and welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies because this forum is full of information about cryptocurrencies to the point that you gain knowledge when you learn about cryptocurrencies. I advise you to stay here and learn how to trade in order to gain profits because this forum is reliable and gives you many profits When you handle it right

• +2 1

I do not like loans because they are considered illegal, and a percentage is taken on the funds, and if you pay an amount from a close person and start trading, it is better for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the loan websites where you can easily get the loan and investor for the further profit but this is very crucial and if you bear the loss this is burden on you you so be careful dude

In fact, I am not aware of bitcoin lending sites and it is likely that they are fraudulent sites .. Why do they do such a thing and take your personal data and information about your account ... We have to ask carefully about it and inquire from the experts ... I do not prefer dealing with it, and I do not recommend it to anyone.

• +2 1

In fact, I have never heard of the possibility of giving cryptocurrency loans before, but even so I think it is not good, they will give you money, but what is the guarantee? How will they get their money back? What is the benefit that may accrue to them from you? So I think there are many questions and I do not advise you to take this step

• +1 1

By the way, I am not at all convinced by making taps it takes a lot of time, effort and focus to give you something that is not mentioned. We have to raise the ceiling of our ambitions and make our dreams come true to be truly business men and women. There are good investments on the platform that you can allocate a good number of symbols to invest in the platform and if you allow me advice There are good survey sites with good payouts.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

hello friend I don't know about this kind of sites but many sides are here there did not provide us loan and just like this kind of other things they all are fake they just need attention to the users and we should working on cryptotalk because this platform give direct services to their users

There are so many sites and platforms that offers loans, but to me  most of them are not legit and safe for use because they request for your full details while they might be scammers who are always hoping to get access to your records, thank you. 

I do not know of these sites. But I know very well that the profit here on the cryptotalk forum is real and legitimate, and through it you can take the first step in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

You buy and invest cryptocurrencies from the yobit platform, and after a period of approximately 6 months, you will have increased your cryptocurrencies.