[TIPS] Tips for Beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[TIPS] Tips for Beginners

Aside from the general rules, I'm providing these straight-forward tips for beginners and newcomers to the Cryptocurrency market and the forum as well!

1. Read and understand what the pinned posts says so. Follow them as much as possible to prevent encountering problems.

2. Don't be stagnant. Try to learn, not only in this forum, but from all other sources available in the internet. There are plenty of available material, and if you're a visual learner, YouTube is a great website to start learning about cryptocurrencies. Personally, I'd recommend the YouTube channel '99Bitcoins', as they provide clear and concise information about different cryptocurrencies and its market.

3. After learning, collaborate well in the forum. Your gathered information would be useless, unless you share it with other members. You could post your own topic (remember to use Search function first), or reply to those topics you know something about.

4. Always aim for quality, and not quantity. When signature campaigns and bounties start to go here, they would most likely accept those quality posters. These campaigns would pay you per post, much like what YoBit does currently in this forum. If you want to earn more, prove it by posting quality content, and not just any other typical posts.

Goodluck in your journey as a Cryptotalk member here!

• Useful or interesting 14

Its very much useful for the beginners to go through the above tips its very important also to gain knowledge about the firm and also about its activities if you want to post any topics then you should take care of such tips.

Hello my friend, thank you for these tips. Every beginner should read this topic first of all in addition to reading the forum rules so that no one is subjected to ban.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wish the newbies will follow this, because à lot of useless topics are in this forum, and the admins must do some cleaning soon enough, we want to reduce spamming as much as possible, or finish it once for all, why not, the admins should place a rule board in the first page when anyone signs up and he will not enter until he read and approve those rules 

it's a informative post and big help to beginners and i hoping tat they understand also that rules to become successful in this field in behalf of beginners thanks for that informations and for sharing mate.

Thumbs up well I'm not a beginner anymore especially in the crypto world and I can say that these tips will be useful for the beginners, these tips can be guided for them to become successful or be stable in the crypto world.

Thank you for sharing us about this information. It's especially helpful for the newbie due to they didn't follow the rules. All the new users should read this topic.

This will helps to all beginners for their benefit and they have to follow this step of work in this forum because if they don't do they will get warning points from the moderator of the forum so follow the rules 

On 1/27/2020 at 8:01 AM, Jokeer said:

Thank you for sharing us about this information. It's especially helpful for the newbie due to they didn't follow the rules. All the new users should read this topic.

Exactly,! When I'm a newbie, I really read rules although some were not fully followed but I learned from my mistakes. You're right, newbies today must follow the rules and information given.

Well, this is good enough for the newcomers here in this forum, most of them are just posting some useless topics and not follows the rules and regulations here in this forum and we need to take this actions to be clean this forum before the signature campaign starts.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:19 AM, PiroSense said:

Aside from the general rules, I'm providing these straight-forward tips for beginners and newcomers to the Cryptocurrency market and the forum as well!

1. Read and understand what the pinned posts says so. Follow them as much as possible to prevent encountering problems.

2. Don't be stagnant. Try to learn, not only in this forum, but from all other sources available in the internet. There are plenty of available material, and if you're a visual learner, YouTube is a great website to start learning about cryptocurrencies. Personally, I'd recommend the YouTube channel '99Bitcoins', as they provide clear and concise information about different cryptocurrencies and its market.

3. After learning, collaborate well in the forum. Your gathered information would be useless, unless you share it with other members. You could post your own topic (remember to use Search function first), or reply to those topics you know something about.

4. Always aim for quality, and not quantity. When signature campaigns and bounties start to go here, they would most likely accept those quality posters. These campaigns would pay you per post, much like what YoBit does currently in this forum. If you want to earn more, prove it by posting quality content, and not just any other typical posts.

Well that’s really good idea if this campaign will really good in this forum and it will be good if we post with quality and really help others and they will benefit.

I agree with the tips given by the OP, for the time being I find it difficult to pursue quality over quantity because the reward given is more suitable for pursuing quantity. Btw I am also still learning to make quality posts

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Thank you for this topic with good information and helpful for beginners to learn before they do any thing here, yes of course there are many beginners comes here the first day write a topic with 2 words! I think the admin needs to do some cleaning here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Great rules and tips, especially for those who are just starting to participate in the crypto and blockchain. These tips really help in the development of crypto.  

On 1/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, PiroSense said:

Post like yours should be reached by all newbie so they get proper knowledge about the rule of forum due to which they will stop posting offtopics comments and stop copy paste

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for that tips, it will help a lot for the newbies like me. Im depend only in this forum by reading someones post to understand the crypto world, but it said at the above tips that their is in youtube, i try to watch and get additional info.

On 24/1/2020 at 21:19, PiroSense said:

Además de las reglas generales, ¡estoy proporcionando estos consejos directos para principiantes y recién llegados al mercado de criptomonedas y al foro también!

1. Lea y comprenda lo que dicen las publicaciones ancladas. Sígalos tanto como sea posible para evitar encontrar problemas.

2. No te quedes estancado. Intente aprender, no solo en este foro, sino de todas las demás fuentes disponibles en Internet. Hay mucho material disponible, y si eres un aprendiz visual, YouTube es un gran sitio web para comenzar a aprender sobre las criptomonedas. Personalmente, recomendaría el canal de YouTube '99Bitcoins', ya que proporcionan información clara y concisa sobre las diferentes criptomonedas y su mercado.

3. Después de aprender, colabora bien en el foro. Su información recopilada sería inútil, a menos que la comparta con otros miembros. Puede publicar su propio tema (recuerde usar la función de búsqueda primero) o responder a los temas sobre los que sabe algo.

4. Apunte siempre a la calidad, y no a la cantidad. Cuando las campañas de firma y las recompensas comienzan a ir aquí, lo más probable es que acepten esos carteles de calidad. Estas campañas le pagarían por publicación, al igual que lo que YoBit hace actualmente en este foro. Si quieres ganar más, pruébalo publicando contenido de calidad y no cualquier otra publicación típica.

¡Buena suerte en tu viaje como miembro de Cryptotalk aquí!

About point 2 i think the pay per post campaign has had a point against it because when i post a new topic it is to learn or clarify a particular topic, but i read i can't reply in my own post, i don't know if this is true or not but  in this way i can't clarify my doubts

Yes this is very good information for beginners, so it's not just the rules that are often mentioned, this is a way for you to get better too. You have to learn a lot and not just one reference, because there are so many places out there that we can learn about this Crypto World.

Newcomers have a lot to know but I will say something to them that they must know the role of the forum and comment according to the rules if they do not comment accordingly then they must be banned.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:19 AM, PiroSense said:

Hey friend I agree to you post you post is very useful for beginner and I also newbie here we need to take a time and clean the forum this signature campaign 

Your post is very helpful for beginners.

Coz you very easy to say on this topic

On 1/25/2020 at 4:19 AM, PiroSense said:

What a great and helpful article you have here  you really went out of your way to explain it vividly for our understanding thanks alot mate

Thanks,  this post will help beginners to understand how the forum works, all of your advises will help them to get in the right track.  

On 1/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Its very much useful for the beginners to go through the above tips its very important also to gain knowledge about the firm and also about its activities if you want to post any topics then you should take care of such tips.

Yeah this information is very useful and important for newbies it's also help to gain knowledge about this forum