Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

My favorite crypto currency business is binance platform and crypto talk platform. We do investment in binance and get profits and also we do trading in binance.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects, exchange platforms projects, social media platforms projects, and I think many of these projects will achieve success soon.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

Basically most of crypto projects are not actual companies. A few operate this way and have offices etc, still most are just a few developers that are trying to write better code and create something that they think thousands or millions of people will use in the future. 

My favorite project is Decentraland, which is a 3D platform, a virtual world where you can buy and sell the land on the virtual map and you can build on it various landscapes. It is really interesting and looks a lot like "Second Life" and "Minecraft".

Hello brother i like to use binance because it is very easy for me to tarde in binance and earn lot of profit in my opinion i prefer binance but yobit is also very good for trading.

My favorite exchanges to do business are binance, bittrex, poloniex and crypto. Com which offer various service from trading,investing and also bounty. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:14 AM, AhmadSuleiman said:

My favorite crypto company is binance platform. Binance platform is a good platform where you can trade and invest your cryptocurrency to earn profits.

Same with you mate, i strongly agree with you. My favorite crypto currency is binance too because it is very easy to used and convenient to used. It is like yobit, you can do trading , gambling, and investing as well.

I don’t really like to go to cryptographic platforms. Reddit, you can choose, as there is plenty of information to follow the news. 

You mention such important point for Crypto businesses but in my opinion Crypto trading is the best business where we can earn good profit with a reasonable amount for investment we can earn good profit in daily base or long term trading pro cryptocurrency holding for long term is also very profitable business there is a great potential in cryptocurrency if we work properly and have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency world then we can definitely earn good income

I don't understand what you mean, but if you want to know my favorite sites and businesses I prefer this forum because it is very cool and I also love working on the yobit platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will use yobit platform for my trading business.Since I got starting earning yesterday.I think others also love to trade in yobit.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:50 PM, Foridul Joy said:

The crypto business is a remarkable business. And by answering a question, you can do business in different ways as well as gain knowledge. By earning Bitcoin with a different question, you can earn money.

But for me I prefer trading in the Cryptocurrency community because I earn allot of money after some time from the coins

OK I have never used any of these crypto business before, I have heard about OX which is very popular down here, I am hearing other the rest for the first time today. If I want to start trading, I will definitely use OX.

Creating cryptocurrency is a simple and easy way to make a profit without any effort It is a simple way that cryptocurrency prices are increasing day by day, and people are easily investing in cryptocurrency and investing.  The business is performing and making a lot of profit.

Have you tried Binance. Binance is really great. Has a good user interface. Well detailed and explained site, everything seems to be in a good place.

In my personal experience and as long  i  do freelancing and I will advise you to get in to forex trading,it is too good to be true but still its not scaam.try some knowledge about forex and try investing there.

I agree with other because crypto  binance is the best platform..crypto business is a great thing for everyone's who work at here and the best business is binance what everyone like the most👌

In platforms I like btcsurf, arbistar and yobit with their investment plans, it seems like a way to make money a little safe by investing in that way since I do not have much knowledge about the cryptocurrency trade.

I believe the best business to do in crypto is to buy and sale your bitcoin because with that you can make more profit when you self your bitcoin.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

I just know cryptotalk and it's my favorite I like to work here and try to learn every new thing about this forum I have spend my huge time to make my 30 post daily it's really a great forum how paid people for making the post

24 minutes ago, Mayur chate said:

Cannot understand the que you are asking about the investment of the cryotpcyrrency or what

Well, he is trying to say what is your favorite cryptocurrency business, literally, investment are also including here because you need to invest first if you are build a business.

I have seen and without prejudice it is if you are a successful businessman. This will work if you are in an organization.

But you should know that this company is reliable or fraudulent.

Good luck to all

For me i like Steemit plaforms because i earn and learn more here.  Especially those investment that giving me good profit to earn and learn more. Like here in cryptotalk and in other platforms. 

When it comes to crypto wallet i really like. Binance and of course coinbase .

When itcomes to  exchanger ilike binance also and yobit exchange(i don't like here is the fee on bitcoin)

When it comes to forum stake forum and also my favorite cryoto talk forum