Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ?

4 hours ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes I also heard about it some lose their Bitcoin this is just die to it decentralized currency and I think that they will take step to solve this problem

No step can be taken, the list bitcoin is lost forever, some people have lost their wallet because of carelessness. We should be very careful while holding cryptocurrencies on wallets, backing up the recovery phrase. 

I think this will never happen, since the creators of bitcoin will not roll back the blockchain system for the sake of lost coins.

there have been events in which some investment companies have lost the master keys of those wallets or also that the menagers of those companies realize fraud or even dies as in the case of ethereum or bitcoin so it is impossible to recover that money until you have the access keys.

I think that this is unlikely to happen since the creators of bitcoin are unlikely to do a rollback of the network or somehow change it if they have such an opportunity

14 hours ago, Kutulay said:

In fact, I was also wondering where the bitcoin will be lost, whether it will remain on the network, or it will burn, because those who have lost their private keys will never return their bitcoin, and this can be a serious problem, because, if these bitcoins were never found, then the true total amount of bitcoins will no longer be valid

The lost bitcoins will surely remain on the network. They used to belong to some people in the past so they will not burn because they are public properties. Bitcoin has no recovery function and only wallets can be recovered by seed phrase. If anyone loses his bitcoin, he should forget about it because there is no way to hack bitcoin and spend the funds again. What you said about the total number of bitcoins is right. I think they don't count the lost bitcoins in their statistics. However, since the amount of lost bitcoins are high, if they return to circulation, the value of bitcoin may fall a bit because they increase the supply.

The algorithms and data for bitcoin must be present in the manufacturer, and then the main company may be able to recover the lost currencies, but in the event that this is not done, it is possible that the lost currencies will be compensated by pumping a new percentage equal to the lost, especially the lost currencies as a result of the death of the wallet owner

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/19/2020 at 3:37 PM, George10 said:

Finding lost bitcoins is impossible currently maybe in future as technology advances it will be able to find those lost bitcoins.

that's true current technology is not advanced that it can found those lost bitcoin but we can say that there will be any technology by using them we can find our lost bitcoin 

On 1/25/2020 at 12:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

There might be a solution to found this bitcoins but I am sure this will take time maybe in the future when there is high advancements in the cryptoworld and technology

One of the bad things that could happen in the crypto world is the loss of passwords or private keys of the wallet that would potentially contain large amounts of bitcoin because there is currently no way to recover this money, I hope to this problem will be resolve in future

Actually for me I don't really know if there could be a away to retrieve the lost bitcoin, but if there is a way in future then it will be very good because the amount of bitcoin lost is many and would be great if it can be retrieved.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

Hmm I dont think that would be possible because those coins you are talking about are gone for good maybe those who stole the coins are now a billionaire and for sure have already converted those coins into their national fiat so there is nothing we can do.

I am a beginner. I think I have a silly doubt that I will ask. If 4 million Bitcoins are lost then why it is not made again. Is it not possible to develop it again. Or Is there any permission issue. I have that doubt.

As long as cyberwolrd and cryptoworld do exist. Bitcoin will  always remain. Bitcoin is now a part of history until the future. Innovation is always there and also coin halving to maintain the  balance. If bitcoin can be replaced it must be greater than it is. Satoshi's group is there to keep the bitcoin alive and kicking.

Yeah probably one day all lost bitcoin will eventually be recovered hopefully. If this should happen, am sure lots of people will be happy to get back some of their lost bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, this is possible, but it is very difficult, because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and no one can tamper with the transactions related to the network, and there are few hackers who managed to hack some of the wallets.

The worst thing that we can be exposed to is the loss of our wallets that contain bitcoin currencies and that the amount of 4 million in composition is very large and I heard that this amount was lost by wasting a hardwear wallet and this matter is very bad and I do not think that anyone will be able to recover these currencies

On 2/10/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mifu said:

Really is it true?  I really dont know.   If this happened.  It will be not safe anymore  

Actually there's a chance that thing will come true because if you have retrieval like process then that's possible for your lost bitcoin to get back. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/25/2020 at 7:23 AM, phpMailz said:

Yeah some day someone might find a way to unlock the blockchain and recover private keys but that will be hard cause if that happen bitcoin will not be so secure again and cryptocurrency will not be special again, so we shouldn't wish for that they to come.

Yesb I think that Bitcoin will have still efficiency and relevance in the future because I think that people would keep using cryptocurrency as long as Bitcoin have a good price that can help people earn more and I think that will be great of cryptocurrencies will be found again

We can only speculate such solutions happening on a further future.

For now there is no technology for that or if there is it's well hiden from the normal Users and Developers.

Maybe CIA knows already and hasn't shared or won't share it so soon.

Nevertheless i think some hackers could eventually find the solution.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If there is any way to restore the private keys, so the hackers would use it to steal our money again! I don't thing that restoring the private keys is a good idea.. Saving your passwords and private keys on some papers and in more than one place is really important.. Be aware guys.

Currently, I do not think that this is possible because of the way it was lost. Some of it was lost in the wallets whose keys were forgotten Some of them were sent to addresses other than ours, and they kept swimming on the Internet As for this number, it is very large, and a loss will definitely affect the Bitcoin price in the future

• +1 1

I think that one day, perhaps, there will be supercomputers that can allow many to hack the crypto world, and thus, view the entire network, and use the lost bitcoins from your account. Or maybe one day there will be a function for reviving your account, or you will find your password.

• +2 1

It's look like impossible to find these foul million bitcoin but may there will be new technology in future that we can find these bitcoin but i think this technology will not come upcoming next 50 years so if anyone lost his bitcoin he will no more on the earth.