Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ?

For now there's no street to acquire helpless wallet that contains bitcoin, but someday, somebody will discover a tactic how to recuperate at sea coins, we requisite to take on the information in technology as a result that it will be viable to happen.

Do you think a crypto currency like Bitcoin will rise again in foreseeable future ... Someday they will try to log in and get 404 not found. ... The money will be gone, The cartels bankrupt. 

This amount is really big, but I don t think it will be good if there is technology that is able to recover it, because that will decrease the safety of bitcoin, and people will have less confidence in it. It is better to manufacture new currencies instead.

Really is it true?  I really dont know.   If this happened.  It will be not safe anymore  

Yea this is very interesting topic, and I have my friend who forgot his password, and he have alots coins in his account, but due to  password missing, he lost all his money. Therefore I wish this platform should try and tackle this problem. THANKS. 

hmm, also, when the future of things developed and more advanced people found a way to open them and take them back. I'm a little nervous with this. But maybe it will be a long time ago

On 1/25/2020 at 5:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

the lost bitcoin will be consider as burned because without secure key or password bitcoins can't be recovery. admin also can't recover his funds.so i don't think can be recovered. 

In fact, I was also wondering if the lost bitcoin will be on the network or it will burn out because people who have lost their private key will never get their Bitcoin back. This can be a serious problem because if Bitcoin is never discoveredThe actual total supply of bitcoin will no longer be real...

There's no news or success stories that can prove this things happens., Before when BTC was worthless people are too careless with their wallet and most of them abandon their wallet files and throw their hardrives. This is a common mistake from before.

spacer.png

I hope that whoever is suffering like you after forgetting the password and keys of the account could find a better way to redevelop your accounts so that you can make up the lost bitcoins because it will be giving huge profit in future.

The technology behind this blockchain is that you alone have the access to your coin unless you give others your private keys and once your private keys is lost the coin is lost forever. I don't think there is any technology that is going to unravel the lost Bitcoin or coin.

yeah thats why I always write your password and id on your notebook than saving it online password savers because they can scam you too and even forget there'passwords , i write all my logins in the notebook which are very important especially my wallets password and keep my notebook in the safe place

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 4:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

As per the growth of technologies we can expect that one day core developer of blockchain technology will find a way to recover lost bitcoins. 4 million is quite a big amount and if this remain happen then we could lost a massive amount of bitcoins.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bro yes these can be found again and I wish I might get some of 50 to 60 bitcoins. I will be very very pleased.

15 hours ago, jiraf77 said:

here maintain countless exchanging platforms away from each other from yobit but all exchanges has their condition for their traders but yobit and binance are the largely optional exchanges.

3 month ago, i could have listed yobit below top 20, but came to kow yobit and the opportunities it presents, i think it is my top 3 exchange.

Bitcoin has been born again, and is currently at the highest level of the Bitcoin market, so I think Bitcoin will be more advanced in our market in the future.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

Theoretically, we can in the future, with quantum computing.

Quantum computing is a new type of computing technology that is exponentially much faster than traditional 0/1 electrical current chipset technology (CPUs), and instead makes use of quantum-related properties with qubits (counterpart of bits in normal computer) that could either be 0 or 1 at the same time, unlike traditional electric charge of on and off.

Though the technology is still not fully developed to crack private keys and 'recover' these coins, it might be a possibility one day, but might also impose some risks to the security of the network.

Welcome with me
The first time I heard this information, 4 million bitcoins were lost forever
A big number is lost forever, blockchain technology records all transactions, but it does not record the password or private keys of the wallets
This problem cannot be solved

It's hard, There was some private key finder but it's take more than hundred years to find it, The only way was to find where the private key was store before and if lucky can be restored.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

For lost bitcoins to be regained, the BTC code has to be adjusted and it will go against one of the pillars of BTC: Irreversibility.

The transactions have to be reversed without making use of their respective private keys — much like stealing the coins back.

Frist thing to keep in mind no to trust others if you are doing so then you are going to suffer. I hope one day you will definitely find the lost money of you hope for best. Definately God will help you.

Maybe one day, it is always good to think that those who could not get it when they were given away, we can have it, I wish it were soon, in one of those descents :(

• -1 1

I think I'm going to restore the passwords to the mayor lost is extremely complex and the possibility to restore a password unknown words may be, don't avoid the 1%, and that's hard no matter how evolved technology when it was set up keywords for the portfolio was selected the number fine of the property to be a process of guessing is almost impossible