Airdrop and how to benefit from it - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

On 1/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, tienda said:

There are many people who talk about Airdrop is good and profitable but there others part of people who talk about Airdrop is not good is scam....etc I dont understand nothing! is really good Airdrop and legit?

Airdrop was a good source of income some years back but is not trusted this days as scammers have taken over the airdrop 

I think you can obtain a lot of money here by just participate and do some of the supplies, as well as they will on the rampage some change that have no value and you can hang around for release it to the market so that this will having a number of value along with you can now exchange it to the authentic currency. 

I have earned good money with airdrops, you have to know in which to enter and follow, there is a great quantity that in reality are for wasting time, but, there are a certain number that really pay and very well, you have to study very well that what they offer So as not to waste time.

Airdrops stock free souvenir that are spread by the guests that launched it, airdrops are free and once the set great store by of proof goes up hence we container pull out. 

Thank you for sharing such magnificent in rank about the airdrops claims in addition to following appraisal your placement. I am intelligent to gain acquaintance about the airdrops as well as how can we accumulate maximum of coins in the midst of the airdrops with dialogue of all the aspect.

I think, at this moment the airdrops are mostly scammed. Sometimes airdrop gives a good gift but most of the time airdrops are only wasted for me.

Hello my friend thank you for sharing this valuable information here in forum with us. I literally read your post twice or thrice so that i can understand it clearly i think it will take sometime for me to understand everything here. 

That's really useful information. I mean i was just writing a comment in last post and was mentioning that we need a detailed post about collecting air drops. But now after reading this post, i really have a clear idea how to do it...

hmm, airdrops have been very popular and highly praised and many people believe, for over a year I have heard many bad news about it, I do not like airdrops

Wow this is  too informative and contains the idea of airdrop and  stuffs. As a newbie i got no ideas of it but i think reading this helps a lot and can give me idea of what it means to airdrop

Really informative post dear,  I am new in this forum and I want to earn extra money. I understand Airdrop Will be perfect work for me because there is no hassle in the Airdrop work. So thanks a lot giving a idea.      

Hi guys!

Does anyone know platforms which can host airdrops? i have a few projects

they want to conduct airdrops, but need help with tokes distribution and promotion. is their any platfrom which may help, please?

Hi guys!

anyone knows here platforms which can host airdrops? i have a few projects

they want to conduct airdrops, but need help with tokens distribution and promotion, is their any platfrom which may help, please?

do you know smth?

Airdrops are some free coins given by some forums to his users for promotion. So far in my life I am very unlucky I never got any airdrop. I hope one day I will get a good amount of air drop  from some forums

On 1/25/2020 at 3:54 AM, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I hope this post has benefited everyone.

In the crypto market there are a lot of ways to generate income. And airdrop is one of them best way to generate massive free income. We don't need ever to invest on it. Also there is no risk to lose our fund. I am an airdrop hunter.

Wow, man you are a good write and that's first post i saw with this much detail and very easy to understand too. I think am now able to get the idea how to d=create a proper post. and in addition to your information. every one should watch some videos to it help more then just reading .. 

I think there are many benefits to be gained through AirDrop.  This application form discusses a lot of airdrops, if any, in relation to this form.  So from here you can benefit from information about AirDrop.  However, it is important to first verify each yard, as many are fake.

I do not trust any airdrops, most of these are fraudulent and very bad. I have worked with them for a short time and I do not like them because it is very difficult to know which one is more profitable than the other.

I am sorry mate I can't tell anything about this topic cause I don't know even a bit of it but I can see that some of them know about this which is helpful to you

Unfortunately, many beginners think that they will make profits once they invest in the eco stage because the currency will inevitably rise later on and this is a wrong thinking because many currencies fail at a later time.  Investing in the Airdrop stage is the most secure

Until now I didn't have much information about Airdrop. thank you my friend. Now I have a general idea about this. We need to improve our crypto experience with premium posts like yours.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont know if airdrops are real paying and profitable. There are many airdrops in many sites and those for yobit i dont see many of them in the exchange section so i dont know if they are real profitable.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Airdrop is when you get free coins before launching the coins on exchanges. And companies distribute the coins among people for promotion purposes. But very few airdrops are profitable. I have joined some airdrops but only airdrop of yoda coins by yobit was profitable. But other airdrops are not profitable and even you need kyc verification. Also you need to follow many difficult processes to get benefit.

Actually airdrop is not very useful for us, but for a project of course it is very meaningful. Because the purpose of the airdrop program is to promote. For users who do, the benefit is that we get money from the airdrop.