Airdrop and how to benefit from it - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

Brother,  thank you so much for sharing this informative valuable post. I literary Didn't know anything about airdrop and this post will help me a lot to understand it.

I believe that a certain Airdrop venture could be an opportunity for me personally, as several enterprises provide currency and most probably do not.  So when we all invest in a dream that is best for each person.

Airdrop fluctuations all time its rate doesn't fixed many airdrops currency are not going well performance so i didn't prefer you to use airdrop i have also know only some words.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:48 AM, Crypto555 said:

I also tried joining some of the airdrops I found available on the internet but honestly I didn't get any money from any of them. I've been waiting for months now and not even one payed me

That's the biggest disadvantage and problem with the airdrops today. Almost all of them are not sending you any coins anymore and you are just wasting your time promoting them for free

I did not know much about the aitdrops but i do not perfer them to use because it is very risky instade of using airdrops i use to trade and earn profit from it this way is alot safer then airdrop.

Well,  we need to avoid those scam airdop and i think airdrop now is just a waste of time only because many now are scam,  and some other give shitcoins only. 

It's a very informative post. as I didn't understand airdrop well but after I read your post now I can understand it.

Catching airdrops is like a scavenger hunt. It is looking for something valuable in the mountain of trash. In 2016 and 2017 there are a lots of good airdrops and you can actually earn something from them. But when 2018 enter there are tons of airdrops that came into the picture but most of all are scam.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

We see that most of the airdrop is fake. For this reason I don't like to join any airdrop. But if you find real airdrop then you can get a good profit

Hi my friend. i don't recommend airdrop nowadays because most of it are skam and a waste of time. this platform is the best opportunity to earn free btc .

I don't know too much about airdrop therefore i can't say any thing about it. Experience people's on site will guid you well about that one .thank you

I try also this airdrop but they give me useless coins.Others keep their promising date to distribute coins but it's not happening.so I really don't trust airdrop anymore.just focus of this site and keep earning.

Thanks for giving us this knowledge about airdrop because i am newbie and before your post i did not know about Airdop.

i have seen a lot of information about airdrop but i cannot understand proper earning method about airdrop then i switched to cryptotalk and i like this site because this have a lot of information about digital currency.

Yes. agree with you mate. but its hard nowadays to find a good project and even though. you will not make a good money with only airdrop. it's just the beginning into the world of crypto currencies .

Almost all airdrop are scam for the beginning they told you we will pay you 10$ or 20 or 50 and some told 100$ and 200$ from there tokens to let you join there channels and groups and to follow and like them and at the end you just get .5 or 1$ maximum that’s what I see about airdrop they just get people excited and get referral for them 

Some of airdrops I regret that I spent my time on it and some was worth it ! Overall we have to give them some shot sometimes.

How we gather the most coins with Airdrops by haggling with everyone.Thank you such a great amount for sharing such incredible data about Airdrops claims and in the wake of perusing your post I had the option to pick up information about Airdrops

It'a hard though to call airdrop a source of income. Most of them are fake and dead anyway. Now, I don't really like airdrop, because after doing their task, the coin don't have value or cannot be sell because not in any exchange. 

Good evening park, This is good information for me and I like it. I read and look for an understanding of Aridrop that I know Aridop is that we get free Bitcoin by just completing the terms and conditions and getting the Airdrop code.  But I don't know much about how to withdraw money from Aridrop.

16 hours ago, SAMSAM65 said:

airdrop i heard from  my friends its a profitable but unfortunally i have never win any but a few dollars thats why i left it 

Perhaps you just participated in too popular airdrops, try to participate in the following airdrops from the yobit exchange, I myself earned more than $ 100 from them.

Airdrops are take long time to distribute for holder so you may miss some airdrop project due to this time and some may not distribute 

Airdrop is a step you can take to get a reward, or be from a company or site that starts and may take a long time to distribute the currency so that you have to be patient