Airdrop and how to benefit from it - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

4 minutes ago, evhat said:

For presently you have got to cautiously take after the airdrop considering presently numerous airdrops do not pay but inquire to your records

I actually agree with this, there are some ICO's releasing some coins and they will create an airdrop here, they will have some requirements on it and after that you will wait for a long time to exchange the coin into USD, sometimes it has a no value in the market by reason of releasing it is nothing, you need to research first before you entering airdrops.

Just now, clinhig said:

كيف يمكنني الانضمام إلى المكافآت هنا في هذا النموذج

Can you express it into english language? We cannot understand you by using that arabic language, this is a english section so that you are obligate to used english language if not you will be getting banned or receiving some warning points for moderators here. I hope you understand.

There are many of the airdrop and also to be added that which one is more profitable i do not know and also it is very risky also. 

Hello my friend
In the past months, Yoga airdrop has not been good, mostly fraudulent
But I subscribe to all the available Airdrop from
In order to increase my capital

These days many are scam and some which pay their value never rises and lately they are asking for kyc , so i think we should give more time in other like this forum for Earnings and Bounty's are good which pays in btc

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Airdrop is a concept where you gets some digital money for completing task told by them. Beginner guys gets more attracted to this kind of concept. You can earn digital money by following different tasks..

I think Airdrop is a waste of time as 1% of Airdrops are honest, but the rest are all scams so I never trust Airdrop

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

the best drop until now for this year is yoda and i didn't do anyone but yoda. i really have alot of Airdrops but there price are really low..

In addition, if you get some token from the the airdrops, it may take more than a year to start trading them at a very cheap price. and low volume

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 1/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I hope this post has benefited everyone.

the only problem of airdrops is that they are 90% fake, 9.99% are tokens that will never be listed is any exchanges so you will not able to sell them and with the rest 0.01% you can make some money. i made airdrops for 1 year, i made some money but i wasted a lot of time so i decided to stop doing airdrops because the time wasn't worth the time

Thank you for the informative post we realy needed it. It was a great opportunity to learn more about the topic youve been duscuss. Spread it out.

Airdrops is the collection of free coins given out by coin developers to promote and do other tasks for their project, you can benefit from it by joining the airdrop, there is many airdrops groups on telegram that is listing so many airdrops daily.

Just answer people need help or do a post for something you won’t to shared it, and you will earn some money for anything you do . Good luck

On 1/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I have participate in two airdrops to know its operation, in both of them i obtained the coins they offered but only one of these coins has been growing in value, you are saying you have a website to know which airdrop is real, but i haven't find the satouchiat site

Airdrop are crypto give aways, this is a technique used by platforms to attract investors because of their offers. You can benefit from air drops if they are legit and if you manage to follow what they want you to do. Some air drops gives huge amount of profit when you invest on their coin.

Airdrop campaigns are not profittable now, unlike several years ago, many earns a lot even for a single airdrop. Now many just not promising and just fraud. Some also gives reward but not that much.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, Migo said:

I'm not trusting in airdrops anymore, I have some of them in my wallet since 2018 and until they are with no price, sometimes you can defferentiate between the good and the bad airdrop, this is hard to find out wich one is profitable more then the other 

I also tried to join in airdrop and receive free coins but in the end I will realize that I just waste my time too. I agree with you that we can't know if the certain airdrop is good for profit or not. In every airdrop I joined I end up nothing to earn.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:26 AM, Migo said:

I'm not trusting in airdrops anymore, I have some of them in my wallet since 2018 and until they are with no price, sometimes you can defferentiate between the good and the bad airdrop, this is hard to find out wich one is profitable more then the other 

Lately especially in 2019 airdrops was a total waste of time. I participated in almost anything I could find this year and the results were pitiful. At least 90% of the projects didn't distribute coins and the rest that did most were coins that never even reached 1$. Out of hundreds of airdrops only a couple had value between 5-10$. Bounties were even worse.

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, Nezar said:

very useful tips for beginners like me but the essence of airdrop is patience because airdrop requires a very long time.

The problem is being able to identify the good coins from the copy/paste coins.

They all promise profit but not many are profitable especially if they don't have a web wallet to use.

I don't like downloading altcoin wallet... I usually run into trouble.

Thanks everyone, to share this important information about airdrops, I don't trust it anymore, I have no idea personally what to say about airdrops, airdrops are scammed and it's fee is too much, airdrops really invite to earn tokens here...

There are minimum airdrop that are genuine and many are fake and scams airdrop are but like you have seen that binance bnb has also done the airdrop of bnb and now you can what is the position of that

I'm not trusting in airdrops anymore, I have some of them in my wallet since 2018 and until they are with no price, sometimes you can defferentiate between the good and the bad airdrop, this is hard to find out wich one is profitable more then the other

On 1/25/2020 at 2:54 AM, Nezar said:

Airdrop is like some bonus given by company or crypto programmes and by doing a specific job. That is paid by you services and efforts. Many web companies update there airdrop on daily base like reddit. It is volatile.