Airdrop and how to benefit from it - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

On 1/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I hope this post has benefited everyone.

Thank you for this information, mate. My first airdrop I joined is the 700YODA will know the price tomorrow. I hope it is not fake because i will be disappointed if it's fake. 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

Well honestly airdrop is really good and it’s high opportunity to everyone and earn more some day for free and not spending any amount but it’s risky because other can’t be trusted.

Airdrop is a form of promotion of new coins that are given free of charge to us, how to follow this we must always participate in events that are held, usually they always do this via telegram and other exchange places.

Airdrops are the free crypto currencies that are provided by newly launched tokens and coins generally before listing in any exchange to generate some transactions in market. To profit from airdrops you need to wait until they are listed.

468x60-3.png

On 1/25/2020 at 7:08 PM, Amirul Islam said:

We can earn from airdrop totally free. After that we can use our free earning on trading to earn more profits. We can earn maximum profit from trading.  

Yes I agree to your post after that we can use our free earning on trading to earn money profits. We can do it. 

Useful information, thank you for it, I am currently working in trading, and I think that I will work in Airdrop soon because he earns additional money.

This is informative to all the questions in Airdrops and for the member and new beginners in this forum it's very useful and helpful. Relevant post that read today, Airdrops you can get Bitcoins but there's a lot of fake and temporary coins and not have value at all. You need to check if the platform or Airdrops is operating there's a lot of site is shutting down.

There are many people who talk about Airdrop is good and profitable but there others part of people who talk about Airdrop is not good is scam....etc I dont understand nothing! is really good Airdrop and legit?

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Airdrop is good to collect because some of them is really good and you can really earn especially when the one that create is a big company or exchange because there is a change that it will increase.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Airdrop, which takes place on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange and not only, is very effective in helping now. Binance can be attributed as a holding. 

But now airdrops not profitable and most of airdrops scam only some legit airdrops coming.one time I earned 200$ trough airdrop but now airdrops not good source for income.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, Nezar said:

Thank you for the big information but Airdrops project the majority of them are not legit. So be careful.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I like airdrop they are good source of extra crypto when i joined Airdrop I normally research the project to make sure its legit and not just a waste of time.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/26/2020 at 7:57 AM, Zervanix said:

for now you have to carefully follow the airdrop because now many airdrops do not pay but ask for your data

Hey friend I agree to your post this is a useful post for us. Airdrops are free and when his value of token goes up we withdraw it

You have a great article here about airdrop you gave it a vivid explanations that even a newbie can quickly comprehend thanks a lot mate 

There are so many airdrops now they are like a mushroom that are planting anywhere but sad to say,they are just only a waste if time and effort and in my own experience in participating it never earn even a single cents

As a beginner i had difficulties understanding about airdrop whenever someone uses this word. Now my all questions are cleared about this airdrop topic. I will be searching about this more to get clear vision. Thank you for the information.

Welcome
A good topic that explains in detail how to make and use airdrops
Personally, my confidence is weak with airdrops, I have tried it and I have not received any profit on Myetherwallet Wallet

Airdrop is best platform where we can earn crypto free. But airdrop payment time very high. Not instant.supos today you join one airdrop but you not get itstant payment.you can get payment 2 or 3 mounth later

I agree with you, but now i have no interest in the air-drops, because we know that the air-drops token or coins does not met the crypto market requirement and in this way they cannot reached a good price. The promoter convert own air-drops token or coins then it received very bit reward in comparison of works. 

In my views a person cannot take decision about good and bad air-drops.

The two airdrop I entered for is energi and even coin. The two expected verifications and I can confirm these two airdrop are quite profitable. I sold these coins in our crypto trade telegram group

Am airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency told or coin usually for free,to numerous wallet address.Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and me followers ,resulting in a larger userbase and a wider disbursement of coins.

8 hours ago, Nesma Khan said:

Yes you are right by joining airdrop you can get alot of money here by just participating and do some of the requirement and they will release some coins that has no value.

You are just copying my reply mate, please kindly read the rules and regulations here in this forum to know how to be making posts here properly. I hope you understand.