Airdrop and how to benefit from it - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I hope this post has benefited everyone.

• Useful or interesting 8

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm not trusting in airdrops anymore, I have some of them in my wallet since 2018 and until they are with no price, sometimes you can defferentiate between the good and the bad airdrop, this is hard to find out wich one is profitable more then the other 

• Useful or interesting 6

3 hours ago, Abdomash said:

Thank you brother for sharing this awesome infromation about Airdrop ! I didnt understandeverything because I read it quickly but I am going to save it to read it again 😉 

You are right. I am also confused in airdrop but we are lucky to read his content . We can now understand more about it tho.

By joining airdrop, you can get a lot of money here by just participating and do some of the requirements, and they will released some coins that has no value and you can wait for releasing it to the markets so that this will having some value and you can now exchanged it to the real money.

Very much thankful to you for sharing such a wonderful information about the airdrops claims and after reading your post i am able to gain knowledge about the airdrops and how can we collect maximum of coins with the airdrops with discussion of all the aspects. 

I have no interest in airdrops as many coins which are given are useless. Now a days airdrops are not reliable. Many airdrops have been found scams. It has become a part of sales strategy for companies while launching any new coin.

There are minimum airdrop that are genuine and many are fake and scams airdrop are but like you have seen that binance bnb has also done the airdrop of bnb and now you can what is the position of that

i have heard about airdop few time ago.till the last of 2018 i have joined airdop and started joining many many projects everyday.some of them are good but most of them are scam.so i have got less amount of coins.now i don't have any interest of airdop

16 hours ago, Nezar said:

What is eardrop and how is it possible, and profit from it First: What is airdrop? Each new coin has three stages

1- Airdrop: It is a stage in which new projects related to digital currencies distribute part of their currencies free of charge to the participants in exchange for doing some simple tasks, usually before the Eco stage.

2- Eco is the initial offering of the digital currency, which is an unorganized way through which funds are collected for the new digital currency project, and emerging companies resort to them to overcome the difficult and complex capital raising process and the currency is often sold to investors at a low price before trading.

3- Inclusion of currency on trading platforms. Note: We will collect currencies from the airdrop stage and store them until they are listed on the platforms or after that, sometimes some currencies are on the trading platforms that distribute free of charge and in this case we can participate and sell currencies immediately.

Second: What are the accounts or portfolios that we need? We need a Myetherwallet wallet. Read the article to get to know the wallet in detail (All currencies that we will collect are token on Ethereum blockchain that can only be stored in this wallet. There are a few instances we need as governor other than Ethereum) As for the accounts we need to do the work in the airdrop, read the article to know more

Fourth: Selling and profits When are we going to sell tokens ??? When will we earn profits from work ?? Thank God you did not pay even $ 1 the price of the currencies that you own, you will be able to sell when the currency is listed on one of the platforms But we strongly advise you to be patient and store your currency for a longer time. هامة Important note: 90% of tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet after the completion of the airdrop or ico stage

Fifth: What are the expected monthly profits? There is no limit to the monthly profits, as the idea of the aerodrome and bounty is purely an investment, as well as it depends on the number of aerodromes that you register and the extent of its credibility, accumulating a large amount in the current period is the treasure for you in the future, and it is not without the existence of a large amount of immediate profits for some earrups and bounties. Sixth: Tips for the aerodrome Care must be taken when choosing an airdrop or project that wishes to distribute its free currencies so that you do not fall victim to piracy and steal your data, and we are on the Satouchiat website to work on providing reliable projects for you and warn you of textual projects that try to exploit you. Remember this well, what you earn today is worth thousands of dollars in the near future

I hope this post has benefited everyone.

We can earn from airdrop totally free. After that we can use our free earning on trading to earn more profits. We can earn maximum profit from trading.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

At this moment the airdrops are mostly scammed. There was a time when the airdrops give much more money but now they scammed you and took your personal data through KYC. So, I always avoid airdrop.

Just now, SunilRaja said:

Airdrops carry free token that are distributed by the company that launched it, airdrops are free and when the value of token goes up so we can withdraw them anytime.

I hope that is always the case by now. 

Most of the airdrop tokens are getting worthless even in a year. 

Although it is free, it is tiring to check everyday for the value to grow. 

• Useful or interesting 1

People no longer have more trust on airdrops, because they have less value and the need to be able to differentiate between the good ones and the bad. 

Additional tips from me, that we should not expect too much with the airdrop, because we get the airdrop free and not necessarily the project of the airdrop was successful when ICO / IEO.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is nice information about the airdrops, thank you, but I do not prefer to participate in airdrops because its value is often nothing at the end. I previously participated in an airdrop with a value of $ 7, but after receiving the token it was worth $ 0.10.

Well, this thread is interesting and informative information about the concept of airdrop but the thing is some airdrops are not legit because I encountered many airdrops that when the day of coins can be exchanged it has no value or in short scam or just a failure coin.

That's really helpful and educative for you to share. Been hearing about it for a while now and now I understand more about airdrop. 

Airdrops are great way to earn free tokens or crypto currencies but it's not that profitable and they're at random times

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thank you for this informative article.  I am a beginner and I get a lot of knowledge by reading you article. I think the future of crypto currency is very bright. Thank you again. 

I don't prefer you to go behind the airdrops because they have very less amount of payment you can easily earn more then airdrop here.

Thanks for the informations. Airdops is somehow a good source of free crypto currencies but not all airdrops are legit so be careful joining one,its either you waste your time or they will steal your informations.  Choose only those legit one,do research first about the offer.

Good bro I think you are do the good home work about airdrop good lesion to tech us I think airdrops means publicity to do the coin and create hope in market but 99% airdrops not reach the expatiation to create and they can't useful and waste coins so don't hunt airdrops because 99% of airdrops are fake but 1% airdrops are genuine and reputed exchange airdrops  

Thank for sharing this information with us and actually, I have participated in many airdrops and it's very easy and good for the newcomers but there are many scam airdrops which I hate them so much and everybody should avoid them.

Way back like 2017, airdrops are really good. but right now i dont really trust any airdrops anymore i dont rely on airdrops anymore because mostly of them are scam. so i decided to learn how to trade.