Airdrop and how to benefit from it - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Airdrop and how to benefit from it

Catching airdrops is like a scavenger hunt. It is looking for something valuable in the mountain of trash. In 2016 and 2017 there are a lots of good airdrops and you can actually earn something from them. But when 2018 enter there are tons of airdrops that came into the picture but most of all are scam.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

We see that most of the airdrop is fake. For this reason I don't like to join any airdrop. But if you find real airdrop then you can get a good profit

Hi my friend. i don't recommend airdrop nowadays because most of it are skam and a waste of time. this platform is the best opportunity to earn free btc .

I don't know too much about airdrop therefore i can't say any thing about it. Experience people's on site will guid you well about that one .thank you

I try also this airdrop but they give me useless coins.Others keep their promising date to distribute coins but it's not happening.so I really don't trust airdrop anymore.just focus of this site and keep earning.

Thanks for giving us this knowledge about airdrop because i am newbie and before your post i did not know about Airdop.

i have seen a lot of information about airdrop but i cannot understand proper earning method about airdrop then i switched to cryptotalk and i like this site because this have a lot of information about digital currency.

Yes. agree with you mate. but its hard nowadays to find a good project and even though. you will not make a good money with only airdrop. it's just the beginning into the world of crypto currencies .

Almost all airdrop are scam for the beginning they told you we will pay you 10$ or 20 or 50 and some told 100$ and 200$ from there tokens to let you join there channels and groups and to follow and like them and at the end you just get .5 or 1$ maximum that’s what I see about airdrop they just get people excited and get referral for them 

Some of airdrops I regret that I spent my time on it and some was worth it ! Overall we have to give them some shot sometimes.

How we gather the most coins with Airdrops by haggling with everyone.Thank you such a great amount for sharing such incredible data about Airdrops claims and in the wake of perusing your post I had the option to pick up information about Airdrops

It'a hard though to call airdrop a source of income. Most of them are fake and dead anyway. Now, I don't really like airdrop, because after doing their task, the coin don't have value or cannot be sell because not in any exchange. 

Nice article but we should careful joining in airdrops because many of them are just scam airdrops they just want your information by signing the form or need KYC in order to claim the coin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good evening park, This is good information for me and I like it. I read and look for an understanding of Aridrop that I know Aridop is that we get free Bitcoin by just completing the terms and conditions and getting the Airdrop code.  But I don't know much about how to withdraw money from Aridrop.

16 hours ago, SAMSAM65 said:

airdrop i heard from  my friends its a profitable but unfortunally i have never win any but a few dollars thats why i left it 

Perhaps you just participated in too popular airdrops, try to participate in the following airdrops from the yobit exchange, I myself earned more than $ 100 from them.

Airdrops are take long time to distribute for holder so you may miss some airdrop project due to this time and some may not distribute 

Airdrop is a step you can take to get a reward, or be from a company or site that starts and may take a long time to distribute the currency so that you have to be patient

For me the airdrops are many wasted time, there are some who ask for more than 5 referrals and what they pay on the day of launch is very little, it is more the job of looking for referrals than what you earn, but there are others that have been very good, they have paid very well and has been able to withdraw immediately, this airdrops is a bit of luck,
Thanks for all the shared information

Well you've already explained what is airdrops is and how it works anyway did you collect or subscribe to the recent airdrop here in forum? which is YODA? and sadly the duration in its invest box got ended and i feel unfair for a reason.

Actually I don't like airdrops. Because most of the airdrops are fake. They cheat with people. That's why I don't like airdrops.

If you find real airdrop then you can earn good profit. But now most of the airdrop is fake. For this reason I don't join any airdrop

By joining airdrop, you can get a great deal of cash here by simply taking an interest and do a portion of the prerequisites, and they will discharged a few coins that has no worth and you can sit tight for discharging it to the business sectors with the goal that this will having some worth and you can now traded it to the genuine cash.