Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

Why you want to in the dark web becasue that site is not good and if you enter in that site your system is automatically hacked and they can excess your all data and they can control your site and your all info becasue dark web use the hackers not the common man.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Entering the dark web has bad consequences because you will not be safe and you will be vulnerable to hacking and theft. You will be exposed as important information is spread.
I advise you to work in encryption and stay away from this dark network to protect your money and your life.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, teminalibug said:

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs

This is something, someone that wants to buy a nuclear missile would say. Seriously you can buy there anything but be careful and don't start trading or anything. And if you are just curious don't get too curious as there are many websites monitored and you shouldn't try anything very illegal. Some of the websites as I've read they are extreme and they are made from shit people that have nothing inside. Don't look for these.

• +3 1

I don't know about any website. But why do you want this? Do you want to use the cryptocurrencies illegally? If this is the purpose so I request to all don't share.

11 minutes ago, sarahyes said:

@CryptomintThe black market ... is not always illegal ... sometimes the black market is the one that represents the legal side, my brother ... but for whatever purpose he wants it ... I don’t know

How could you say that.? And how you know about this.? Qre you involved? I only listened that the black market always use for illegal works. @sarahyes

For entering dark web first you need ensure your safety. Because there are lots of viruses in the dark web which may be harmful for you.You should use tor browsers. 

There are lots of risks in it as it's not legal and thereby lots of trouble can come up. Safety of your personal information would be at stake and they aren't secured money wise and on any other aspect. I hope you don't get scammed.

• +2 2

If I tell you I would have to k**l you! Lol, anyways, I don’t think these are sites that you will want to mess around with so best don’t search and stay away from these sites.

I advise you, my friend, to stay away from the dark internet because it is against the law, and through this network illegal actions such as the arms and drug trade happen, and they mainly use Bitcoin in their financial dealings, so I recommend everyone not to go to the dark internet in order to stay safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is my first time of hearing about dark web or dark net market. But I have learned some information from your post about the dark web and I think it's dangerous. 

Dark web isn't for honest crypto members, these are site used mostly to accure banned or illegal stuffs, it's better you use the normal web in other to remain on a safer side

No I don't have any knowledge regarding dark web or dark net. I think it is not available for the common uses as it is illegal in most countries. But if you really need it there may be some ways to access it. I don't think you can find that information here. You have to do your own research in order to gain access into the dark web or net.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

Dear I am shocked on reading your post because I never think about this and I also never want to know about it because I hate Gun's,drugs and I always pray that they will destroyed and you want to know about this. I know that you just want to get information about this but I am shocked and I also smile on reading  your post and I think we should not waste our time in these things so its you choice dear.

• +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:48 PM, Mirasepet said:

you can access darkweb using TOR. search for hidden wiki you can find link and a lot information on that page. yeah its dangerous place, but thing is its actually a lot of fake site just wanted to scam you.

Tor browser is the best for the dark web entry because that can change their IP address in every second and no one can hack your system through this becasue most of the peoples will use the tor browser to use the dark web.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friends why are thinking about for using darknet/dark web marketplaces?  They're ilegal business. When authorities find that marketplaces then they will be shut down & your crypto or money will be lost permanently. So friends search only legal platforms do financial activities. 

There are several markets out there, just try to search for deep web links, and you will find plenty, but be aware that buying is illegal.

• +1 1

Darknet market is often use in an illegal business units such as drug trafficking, money laundering, stolen finance and private data. And it is popularly known as a black market, i will advice not to even go closed to its because when it backfires it will be bad

you know that it is against the rules to use the dark web and that is why it is not easily accessible for most of the people so you should stay away from me because people can find you if you use it

it should be easy to do that I think you should go to the youtube and find there how you can buy things at the darkweb but you need to be careful with the scams going on there.

I am hearing about the darknet for the first time. But from what I have heard it is a dangerous place. So please forget this. There are so many websites in the internet. Why put your life and money at risk?

Dark web is not for everyone to access it, most dark we are access by the black hackers and use different operating system which is hidden and have allot of privacy that only the computer expert can access it. 

My friend, you can enter the dark internet by using browsers to enter it because the browser you use encrypts entry to the dark internet and it is considered a refuge for those who want money laundering. There is no law or control on you inside it by central countries and this is bad in which cryptocurrencies are used. Thank you very much

I did not tried or experience to browse at dark web because I read some information that it is very risky when you browse at dark web, because if you are newbie on browsing dark web there’s a chance that they can track your location using IP address and it was very dangerous. I suggest to use VPN because it can hide your real IP address. In browsing dark web, we need to protect our identity so be aware and careful.

• +3 1

I have not used the dark web before, but I know that people use it to buy illegal things, so I did not enter into this field because it might endanger our personal information, so I do not advise you to enter these websites.

There are no direct links, everything works through shorteners and redirectors, that is one of the characteristics of the market within the dark web, cryptocurrencies are needed to pay and although there are markets, they are not as they are painted on YouTube, there are hidden sites within other sites , all this to avoid being tracked by the authorities.