Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

On 10/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, Mirasepet said:

you can access darkweb using TOR. search for hidden wiki you can find link and a lot information on that page. yeah its dangerous place, but thing is its actually a lot of fake site just wanted to scam you.

Yep I'm using Tor mainly to get rid of the ip tracking when I book a flight. You should be really carefull as hackers and criminals use the dark web and you are more vulnarible for theft or hacking.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

dark web is not for all and not so easy to access.we are not allowed to go there.we need to hide the identity and many more thing then go there.now we shouldn't discuss about the thing here because that is totally illegal 

You're holding the risks for your own life once you entered the dark web. Your identity will be comprise once you've done an activity regardless of network you're using. 

Really , I don't know about this topic. Because I am a beginner in this crypto currency world. But I will try to search this answer in all comments of this post.

Thank You.

I don't know about these dark sites, because they do it clandestinely. For me this is very unnatural, where they use things that are prohibited. Sometimes this site makes people feel uneasy, because this is related to criminal acts.

Thank you for your post brother. I read somewhere about dark web its very dangerous.its not legal for our country. Dark web use many bad people of illegal works.     

On 10/7/2019 at 2:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

I think it's too hard to get any information about dark sites. But there are some experts who explained us how to work the dark sites. Also you will get site information from their post or videos. You can search it on Youtube.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I do not think that it will be safe to visit dark market as it was monitored by FBI every second, if you expose your real ip address you may get arrested or even get jailed as its illegal.

4 hours ago, Shahida said:

In reality I don't know anything about the Dark Market website.  However, I am very interested to know about this Matter

Briefly they are the markets that can nit be accessed by a normal browser and are used mostly to sell and buy illegal stuffs, such as; drugs, weapons, information, etc.

My friend why are you putting your self in a trouble despite all these online money making site still looking for another dackweb site

On 10/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

Why do you want to waste your time on these illegal sites?. It is risky place many people are arrested while working on this market. It has no future. So use your time on legit platforms.

17 minutes ago, Opinder said:

Why do you want to waste your time on these illegal sites?. It is risky place many people are arrested while working on this market. It has no future. So use your time on legit platforms.

I just want to learn about it, so it is all for educational purpose only.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I just want to learn about it, so it is all for educational purpose only.

Their is guide for this how to use dark web .First find Any laptop or mobile set which is not official usage then install tor browser and install VPN premium .Then go to duck search engine .Start your search their are plenty of list about many forum and sites which can not be seen in google .

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Their is guide for this how to use dark web .First find Any laptop or mobile set which is not official usage then install tor browser and install VPN premium .Then go to duck search engine .Start your search their are plenty of list about many forum and sites which can not be seen in google .

I have tried that, but the links to the dark markets never worked only some sites like you say, i want to go to the actual dark market and see for myself what's so bad there.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, teminalibug said:

Thanks in advance

You can't access the darnet as your ISP won't provide you access to these websites. A direct link won't lead you anywhere and the page won't load . The only way to access that I know of is throught the TOR browser, but you need to carefully read the instructions and follow them every time you use it.

1 hour ago, Md Sujon75 said:

It can be accessed thru the darkish internet with unique hyperlink to it, which can't be carried out via normal browser but Tor can do the activity of hiding your IP and letting you surf but still I do not endorse absolutely everyone to go to there, it is able to destroy your life also, in case you don't have right expertise.

Have you ever gone to the darknet yourself? and do real all activities in the dark web illegal, or there are some good.

To enter the dark web, you must use a special browser like TOR as well as a VPN and many other things in order to protect yourself and enter and browse such sites is very dangerous if you do not have sufficient experience

THINK POSITIVE

The dark internet is accessed through dedicated browsers such as the most popular browser in that tor and also vpn is used to protect yourself.

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not recommend to any one to enter the dark net , it is full of viruses and Trojans and bad content 
you can be hacked easily also a lot of thing can harm you and your family 
any thing you want you can find it in the normal network there is not any advantages in the dark web 
so do not try please 

I actually scared to that sites.in my country they always warned people to that kind of web saying that they will trace you and they will kill you(dont really know if this is really)but i am also avoid searching or using it.

dark website are most hidden website on internet. you can't find dark web links on normal website of google.you can search kn youtube for some links but you can't find original web.

I learned about this deep web property from YouTube and Google and learned more about dark web property by commenting in this post .I do not know this dark web property as much as this web browser is illegal in my country.I've never had the chance to work in the Dark Web and have tried but can't.

To find the Dark Web and the Dark Net site, you need to connect your Internet connection to the Tor browser. You can't easily find a link to a dark web or a dark web site on Google.

41 minutes ago, Anamul12 said:

Also, it is not easy to enter dark web. For deep web you may use some Onion browsers like Tor. However, again proceed with caution bro.

I have only heard about dark web and i don't know how to access this. and i think you are right it is not easy to enter in this dark web and to access this website.

43 minutes ago, Loop said:

Also, it is not easy to enter dark web. For deep web you may use some Onion browsers like Tor. However, again proceed with caution bro

Apart from been tracked by FBI/ authority, what are other reasons I should take precautions?