Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 1

i dont have knowledge about dark web because i read somewhere that it is not legal in our country, so stay awaya from this market, this is not a good place for you.

• +3 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

3 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Youre correct! I think you still need to have a referral-like code from someone trusted inside the deepweb to access it. 

Let me gues, did you watched the movie deepweb?

No, well i gotta upload that in my movie download site, LOL

Anyway what is it about?

6 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Also, it is not easy to enter dark web. For deep web you may use some Onion browsers like Tor. However, again proceed with caution bro. 

7 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

If you are not a network/infrastructure guy who knows everything he/she does then you shouldn't enter darknet, deepweb etc. You may use everything you have.  

hm, with all that warning i think i will pass not gonna go there, LMAO

It can be accessed through the dark web with special link to it, which can't be done through normal browser but Tor can do the job of hiding your IP and letting you surf but still I don't advise anyone to visit there, it can ruin your life also, if you don't have proper knowledge.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

hm, with all that warning i think i will pass not gonna go there, LMAO

Yeah, you should. Be careful if you change your mind as it is a dangerous place to enter. Like a rabbit hole in Alice! 🙂

• +2 1

you can access darkweb using TOR. search for hidden wiki you can find link and a lot information on that page. yeah its dangerous place, but thing is its actually a lot of fake site just wanted to scam you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Statin my 2 sats on this thread!

Make sure that you made your IP safe once you are in that place the dark web!

Leaving your self off-guard will be a disasted! if you dont know much there then you better stay away!

I also heard a lot about dark web. But never I heard from someone who had accessed it. Just read different news about it. It’s illegal to access darkweb in most of countries. These are basically run by some very powerful masked people. I would advice to stay away from this.

• +1 1

I don't know about the dark web because what I know is illegal in any country, and it's not a good place to do transactions because it's illegal.

• +2 1

years ago I heard something about internet shooing website  or e-store, the name was silk road and I don't know that is this website alive or not. but I know this web sites are in onions domain.

• +2 1

the first thing you need is a TOR browser, its the only way to reach the dark web and for finding a website in dark web you must use duckduckweb search engine

On 10/7/2019 at 10:13 AM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

There was once a website on clearnet which published news, ratings and links to every darknet market in existence but it got seized some months ago. I think reddit should probably be your best source actually. 

BTW if you're talking about Silk Road it was taken down in 2013, you're a bit late LOL

• +1 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

19 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

There was once a website on clearnet which published news, ratings and links to every darknet market in existence but it got seized some months ago. I think reddit should probably be your best source actually. 

BTW if you're talking about Silk Road it was taken down in 2013, you're a bit late LOL

Yah i figured what happened to silk road i just watched a documentary movie few days ago. by the way was Silk Road real the first darknet ever?

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yah i figured what happened to silk road i just watched a documentary movie few days ago. by the way was Silk Road real the first darknet ever?

Yes, or at least it was the first known darknet market, probably other versions or some private pages and shops were already on Tor before it.

If I remember well, DPR (the Silk Road admin) had a mushroom shop online, but I'm not sure if it was on Tor or on clearnet and I think he didn't use Bitcoin.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

Yes, or at least it was the first known darknet market, probably other versions or some private pages and shops were already on Tor before it.

If I remember well, DPR (the Silk Road admin) had a mushroom shop online, but I'm not sure if it was on Tor or on clearnet and I think he didn't use Bitcoin.

they didn't use bitcoin and also other cryptos too ?

if not how they were selling ? because any other online method of paying is easily traceable unless they use cash

47 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

they didn't use bitcoin and also other cryptos too ?

if not how they were selling ? because any other online method of paying is easily traceable unless they use cash

My mistake, he started Silk Road selling the mushrooms he used to grow, then it expanded into what is well known now. This article from Wired has a lot of informations about his history: 

https://www.wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/

• +3 1

I think that most of the special services live there. the risk of running into not only scammers but also getting into trouble with the law. police love newcomers looking for adventure

• +3 1

20 hours ago, andrehol said:

I think that most of the special services live there. the risk of running into not only scammers but also getting into trouble with the law. police love newcomers looking for adventure

I agree, I think most of the darkweb services and mixers are probably ran by law enforcement agencies, just look at the pedo ring that got busted lately. They took down the website 1 1/2 years ago, then tracked and jailed 300 of them before making it public. 

• +2 1

I don't know how you could find them but I think you would not be ok with them 😉 they could easily steal your money and would not send you anything for it.But I am curious about what they do too

• +2 1

I think that place is so private that only the richests or the admins can open it. Also, it is very risky to go through so i suggest you not to try to go there.

• +2 1

I guess you need to have TOR browser so you can access in the dark web, I'm sure they use cryptocurrency as a payment, maybe they use more in privacy coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before accessing to dark web take care of your safety - there are lots of viruses even more dangerous than in the 'light' web, do it only from virtual machine. Or you will risk a lot. 

• +2 1