Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk! - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk!

I don't see anything wrong with signature campaign if there are moderators overseeing the forum for low quality posts & posts. As long as people contribute to the discussions, express their opinions or create engagement with crypto content publicity on posts are welcomed IMO.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yobit có giao diện khá thân thiện với người dùng, giao diện bao quát toàn màn hình, nạp tiền và rút tiền nhanh chóng, có hỗ trọ YobiCode, API theo dạng btc-e để truy cập nhanh hơn vào hệ thống, xác thực 2 yếu tố (Google Authenticate và Email), chương trình vé số trúng thưởng, danh sách ICO, cung cấp coin miễn phí và hỗ trợ giao dịch nhiều đồng tiền ảo phổ biến và không phổ biến.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

Any update with regards to Yobit signature campaign? Their campaign in bitcointalk has been ended already and I am curious whether they have started a campaign here already?

Also thinking the same thing. I'm interested to join. There are still users who are still wearing the yobit signature in bitcointalk and so i though its still running.

• +1 4

May be it good news for us. Early wait for this. Hope the will share all details about this as early as possible. But is it open for all people or selected (rank) user only join on this?

What do you think about this?

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Its really a great initiative.

Let us know about bitcointalk in details like cryptotalk,so that we can achieve something from it?

As far as i know that campaign in bitcointalk has been already finished.

Let us know if campaign is going to happen here/

It is confusing almost all members 

make it more frank and clear/

Edited by Safwah
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:06 PM, rekter said:

Did anyone notice that usually high paying signature campaigns from Bitcointalk are moving in here

image.thumb.png.bb4e27d3b67305da22ac9c21b5eb7923.png

Not sure how they will work in here yet, maybe paid by user ranks ranks. Let's hope for the best and keep this as a quality forum.

Yes i haired about that of signature campaign starting on this forum thats a good news for the future of this forum and an another option for earning .

On 1/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, rekter said:

Did anyone notice that usually high paying signature campaigns from Bitcointalk are moving in here

Not sure how they will work in here yet, maybe paid by user ranks ranks. Let's hope for the best and keep this as a quality forum.

I think that will wait, because they have before that a lot of work.

First YODA launching 4.February and how I see that they do a lot of works about that (YODA).

Second, new rank system for this forum if you did not noticed they already create topic where members can suggest their opinion how new forum rank system will work:

And third, I think that signature campaign will not be like paidbyposts will be more serious and most of members will not be able to participate because like I write when I join to this forum members must to think in the long run what they write and what their profile looks like just because of this. Who will want that to be advertised by someone who only write one-line reply and spamming etc. nobody.

And like I write above, it takes time for Yobit signature campaign here, there are some things before that.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The I see  is very great deal to the virtual community and it's gonna encompass the world with the new digital era &the people then love each other and live their life in harmony & peace.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 2:06 AM, rekter said:

That is not the case. Yobit is one of the most chased signature campaign at bitcointalk because it has a very good pay. Also it is one of signature campaign with unlimited users. Because of that bitcointalk is flooded with yobit avatars and signatures. Bitcointalk is becoming very strict with yobit and that is why it decided to transfer their bounty on this forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

In bitcointalk you need to attain to certain level before you can participate in bounty campaign that's only way you can earn crypto in the forum, the newbies are allowed to participate in a airdrop giveaway so cryptotalk is better than other forums because of post and earn. 

• +2 2

At present the yobit campaign is the most populous with unlimited members. I believe this type is founded on getting ranked with a little luck. I don't delay as much as possible next month.

• +3 1

I just read about this news and I am very happy. If this happened and the competition moved to the forum, it will be great for all active members and religion want the best for the forum.

• -1 1

Maybe all those things can happen, but still getting paid 30,000 satoshi for just writing 30 useful posts or comments its worth our time! So lets celebrate for this opportunity while waiting for other opportunities which can happen later.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I was a Bitcointalk user for years. They did not do too good of a job with the administration. They tolerated the promotion and emergence of far too many pump and dumps.

• +5 1

I have heard about BitcoinTalk.Org but I think the pre-registered members and they were already pulling will still pulling from a hidden signature of Yobit This is just a belief, I advise you to post an instance of this post in bitcointalk will benefit you more.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I just like to say that in Cryptotalk the signature can be put by all people but in Bitcoicointalk only higher member are allowed so if some sorts of policy applied here too then surely signature campaign will grow alot here too

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For a while now I have been hearing about this bitcointalk yobit campaign I don't know what it really means please can someone help me with this I think am lost here

• +2 1

Yes, my friends told me this news.  I'm now hoping that other promotions will also be available on the CryptoTalk forum.  Also, I think they will change the way they pay with each member's rank, which is why I'm becoming more active in the forum.  I would like to earn higher rank by posting and sharing my knowledge on cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2