Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk! - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk!

Did anyone notice that usually high paying signature campaigns from Bitcointalk are moving in here

image.thumb.png.bb4e27d3b67305da22ac9c21b5eb7923.png

Not sure how they will work in here yet, maybe paid by user ranks ranks. Let's hope for the best and keep this as a quality forum.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Yes I've heard of how bitcointalk has or pay our to users, higher than Crypto, hope it brings more opportunity

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5

1 minute ago, Sorones0 said:

Yes you can, in this case you will use the difference between prices you will make more than 20 dollars per day, with some experience you will have good income. 

Not even close to 20 bucks anymore, it was something like that and more at the beginning tho. Lately it was 0.001 btc per day for 5 posts if you were a legendary account in there. Let's see how they will price things in here.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Hamden said:

Welcome with me

Does Bitcointalk pay its users like what Cryptotalk does with us?
We should invite the moderators of the forum to consider such behaviors, and protect the forum from such topics

No it doesn't, cryptotalk had a high paying signature bounty in there that was advertising this place. It was managed by yobit.

I am not sure what you are talking about moderators and protection? Maybe you didn't understand that this is a good thing for us.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I guess its better this way so this forum could be the next bounty destination and advertising hub for different crypto projects. This is a good start, Looking forward in joining this campaign when it goes live

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

spacer.png

14 hours ago, rekter said:

Did anyone notice that usually high paying signature campaigns from Bitcointalk are moving in here

Not sure how they will work in here yet, maybe paid by user ranks ranks. Let's hope for the best and keep this as a quality forum.

Actually, I see that post and I think I will give a try to post here. Let see if the signature campaign here is good compare to bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

The Senior Members are the only one that will get paid by the campaign I think it normal to happen that senior member and legendary and higher rank are the one that can join this campaign.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

maybe what they mean is payment for each post that will be generated. I also think that most likely they will increase their pay per post based on their rank. well, if that's done, then this forum might be better than bitcointalk.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Lucky for those who are already in the forum. As cryptotalk gaining popularity chances of gaining developers and project will help the members of this site to gain more earnings. Cheer to that.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I would love to know when this campaign will going to start in here, I will watch your thread and waiting for the announcement.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 2

I hope that this forum is the next interface and I will be happy to put the signature and join the campaign. But I don’t know what conditions will be imposed

Yeah, this was the announcement made by the Yobit Member on bitcointalk, although there are no further details yet about the campaign here, but i think this is a great idea to have the campaign running in this forum, it will increase the number of users no doubt.

• +2 2

👮‍♂️ 

On 1/25/2020 at 3:28 PM, AutoLigtas said:

I'm excited to see yobit signature here.  I think this is based on rank hopefully they pay huge amount of bitcoin here. 

When it comes to wearing signature, there is no difference between a newbie account and higher ranking accounts.  They can both wear signature without limitation unlike Bitcointalk.org.  I wonder what will be the detail of the new signature campaign of Yobit here.

• +2 1

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

If really bitcointalk bringing new bounties with yobit than I'm really happy. I want please bitcointalk come with yobit exchange and give everyone little bit profit per posting.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, otepsan12 said:

I never know that the signature of yobit campaign signature on bitcointalk forum

will transfer here in cryptotalk, how true is that anyway? today was already January 27 2020 right? 

where can we find that announcement anyway here? thanks for the response. 

yobit is the one who funded signature campaign of cryptotalk.org in bitcointalk forum and when they say they'll transfer their signature campaign here, you better believe it. also, you can just wait their signature campaign announcement here in the bounties board

• +1 1
  • +2 2

By different crypto ventures. This is a decent beginning, and I anticipate joining this battle when it begins - it will be fine.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 2:06 AM, rekter said:

You might be saying only the signature campaign of yobit is moving here, as they didn't even announced that some other campaigns will be moving here as well and so far, I didn't see a big possibility for that But if it happens then it would be great, people will be having an option in which campaign fits their satisfaction and interests. You'd have to wait for the next announcement as they didn't mentioned a date for the next signature campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I'M BATMAN

That's basically a plus 1 for the forum itself to be more known than bitcointalk.

Currently Yobit campaign is the most populated with unlimited members amount so moving it here will bring even more Bitcointalk users here rather staying there.

Also Bitcointalk is infested with such signature campaigns...

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/25/2020 at 2:06 AM, rekter said:

Do we have update whether there is already a thread for this in here and what specific requirements do we need to join?

• +1 2

On 1/25/2020 at 1:06 AM, rekter said:

Yes I see it, it's just that we don't know what kind of campaign will be held in this forum. whether the post campaign is currently in progress, or a signature campaign, or maybe another campaign

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is great news, this will bring more effective users to this wonderful forum, the owners of this forum are really wise and they are working with steady steps to develop it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Lavanya said:

I don't know about it and its campaign. In my opinion in Bitcointalk they only pay for high reputation persons only not all users.

I am very happy working in this platform. Hear also we getting good income. 

Bitcointalk is not the one paying its users to post, its the bounties programs offered by different companies. Without bounty bitcointalk will be just another dead crypto forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

spacer.png