Bitcoin or etherium? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atacia

Bitcoin or etherium?

I will recommend to use Bitcoin in contrast ethereum because we can convert Bitcoins to US dollars have a much more convenient on this conversion of Bitcoins into US dollar some charges must be applied. Overall I can say tha Bitcoins can be used.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:51 AM, caklonte said:

The title of your post is "Bitcoin or Ethereum" but the content of your post is how to earn Bitcoin or Ethereum. So you ask about choosing "Bitcoin or Ethereum" or you ask how to earn Bitcoin or Ethereum. I am confused by the purpose of your post. Please ask for more details.

Which is the best ? For me bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency for the reason that it has potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and it is $10,154 now

On 1/24/2020 at 2:10 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

I think bitcoin. Cause it is the most valuable coin the market. And no coin can replace it. 

What makes you think no coin could replace bitcoin? Have you done a lot of transactions with bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin is slow and has high fees. If future is in crypto people will search for best alternatives for their money.

Concerning the question: both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good if you're looking for price appreciation. Still even for the means of quick gain most of today's cryptos are good and many even better than bitcoin recently. If you need price appreciation you need to look at price percentage increase - just try to compare what would have been your gain if you invested same amount of money in Bitcoin and in DASH in the last 6 month - your gain with DASH would be bigger.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:39 PM, Atacia said:

Which one is easy to earn points bitcoin or etherium?

In my opinion bitcoin is better than etherium. Bitcoin is most popular coin in the crypto world. And the value of bitcoin is also greater than etherium.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, BirdFlue said:

I want to choose bitcoin. You can use this coin. I think it’s better than ethurium coin. This is very profitable and we can get lot of opportunity from here. You try bitcoin for earn.    

You cannot earn bitcoin by simply having them, you need to work for it and it takes some great deal of effort before you can earn bitcoin, So don't confuse yourself that by holding bitcoin alone will earn you some bitcoin.

spacer.png

To me bitcoin because its known to have a good value in cryptocurrency than others.it is papular in exchange and to do trading.

I actually really like those two, bitcoin and ethereum. And depending on my trading, I will either choose one of them or even both or none. Both have a very big volume each day, very popular, the number 1 and number 2 cryptocurrency. In trading though, like day short ones, I have other altcoins to choose for, as well. Not only those two.

According to my opinion i actually choose Eth because i have a little understanding on how the its market move i have take my time out to study the market and i finally understand it, Eth has a pattern that it moves at all time.   

9 hours ago, Fariya Khan said:

I both find it very easy.  There is a great demand for both coins, even if the order is in a very high position, such as Bitcoin which is in the first place and second place.  Proof that these two currencies are very profitable.

Yes no need to compare both coins since both of them are offering something unique to their community and they can co-exist without bashing each other on who are the best crypto.

spacer.png

On 1/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, Mujeeb123 said:

Bitcoin is most popular and valuable than ethereum and cryptotalk forum also paying in bitcoins 

Ethereum  is a coin to own but the mighty bitcoin has overtake any other coin i n the marketplace of cryptocurrency 

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good currency in online. It costs a lot. But Ethereum is a good currency too.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, Atacia said:

Which one is easy to earn points bitcoin or etherium?

Bitcoin is easy to earn because we need to make 30 useful post and get 0. 0003 bitcoin daily I also do this and complete my daily target to earn my bitcoin so I recommend you make post and earn btc daily 

from trading and staking point of view for short trading ethereum is the best and for the long trade bitcoin is the best one , for air drops and bounties point of view most of the bounty offers ethereum than bitcoins 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

of course Ethereum is better than ethereum bitcoin due to its low network fees and ease of mining  

According to me, I choose Bitcoin to convert money into any kind of currency, but for the crypto currency business I always prefer Ether.  Because this currency is now at an affordable price where anyone can buy more coins at a lower price.  And in the near future there is a very good chance of making 50 times more profit than Bitcoin

For me I will choose bitcoins because it’s easy to earn than ETH because I’m this forum they are paying the members by satoshi good luck.

For me I don't choose the pairs with Ethereum while on trading so i like to choose Bitcoin as most of the transaction done by me is on Bitcoin. I rarely use Ethereum around 1-2 times only when withdrawing from site which pay in Eth.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 19.02.2020 at 12:08, Saif588 said:

I think bitcoin is the best coin. It has big price in market. Also the price is increasing day by day. That's why Bitcoin is best.

I also think so, it gives us currency while we are in home, may be few months later the price will be higher, so i hope that, to grow up day by day

As i am a newbie i dont know much about this currency.  What i heard is Bitcoin and etherium is also a currency i guess? So as i know Bitcoin only i will be preferring that only. If in future i come across different currencies may be my preference will be changing.  But i love to know about yhe above mentioned things.

•  
  • refehul
  • Members
  • 325 posts

i think In my supposition bitcoin is distant way better than ether , bitcoin has higher esteem in each viewpoint as compared to bitcoin.But since bitcoin is the lord and features a huge lead in showcase cap and volume and coherently esteem at that point on the off chance that you were to invest in something and did not care about what it fetched at that point contribute in bitcoin

I think bitcoin is better than etheriem coin.because bitcoin is valuable than etheriem coin.it has a good position in market place.but etheriem not bad it also good in market place.

Hello there my dear friend. If you ask my opinion i would definitely go for bitcoin as its the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency in the world. So you can make larger profits from it. 

I am going with Ethereum. Not because of his current position of being 2nd but because of its run along with bitcoin and not losing its grip over the market..also the technology behind it is very unique and trustworthy. 

For the biggest amounts of money bitcoin would be more useable instead of the same amount money but in etherium, because for more than many people have a habit to give attention on the bitcoin.

For me I think bitcoin is really easy for earning because most sites give bitcoin after doing some task , and also bitcoin is the most popular in all , so I prefer bitcoin, tho Etherum is good also .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day