Bitcoin or etherium? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atacia

Bitcoin or etherium?

I dont know about this what is this I don't have the idea about this so plz help me out guys I don't know about this

In my opinion Bitcoin is better than Ethereum currency. So Bitcoin and Ethereum are both the best cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best coin because it is the most valueable coin and no other coin had that power to beat him. And for earning i did not know much about it. 

i think ethereum has had a better performance compared to bitcoin, also due to the 2.0 upgrade ans the price grew the last 53 days from $116 to $228 by 96% so it is a good currency to invest in.

For me bitcoin always this is my favorite coin ever hope that they increase value in the next 24 hours.

I believe that earning bitcoin is easy to earn through posting on cryptotech forums. Bitcoin is very popular in online currency and the circulation of bitcoin more than ETHIAM is one of the most popular means of earning people and crypto at Bitcoin.  By earning it, they make a profit by trading and investing.

Definitely bitcoin. I think it is the most popular than other sites and it is the highest crypto currency and its value is more than others. Anyone who want to trade online it will be much better to use bitcoin. 

In my opinion Bitcoin is better than Etheruem. Because Bitcoin has great market value. If you invest in Bitcoin then you can get a good profit

Its no matter weather you are earning bitcoins or etheteaum, the thing is that you are earning crypto currency. After getting any currency you can simply convert it on your desire path. 

Well its bitcoins. Bitcoins are easy to earn but remember we are earning the smallest quntity of bitcoins. Because 1 bitcoin worth more then 10000 US dollar. But it is one of the most popular coin so lots of app , games, videos offer very little amount of bitcoins but it is valuable and will earn you enough money for daily expenses.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:29 AM, Sahil8366 said:

Bitcoin is more suitable and emerging day by day. There prices are going well and it's stable performance is attractive.

I believe in bitcoin for the future even day by day it appears with a good price increase so I think this price is going very well and the performance is stable so it attracts attention to follow bitcoin.

I think etherium are especially simple to win reason limit of aidorps we're join for etherium like this way etherium is more prominent easy to pick up.

Bitcoin or etherium?In terms of popularity I choose bitcoin because bitcoin can control all coins.,but in terms of transferring coins into wallet,I choose etherium for low fees.Though bitcoin and etherium are both important to me and also other coins.

I totally agree with your statement as bitcoin is more valuable, trending and popular in the business world Furthermore it is very easy to deal with.

This is a subject that no one can answer to, I think. Because I consider it a personal decision. So I don't advise you to take people's opinions on this.I advise you to take experience and knowledge. And then it was decided accordingly.

Bitcoins yes the my answer is bitcoins because it is over all the currency i recommend you the bitcoins is the best option it is vary good digital currency.

No need for a debate, Bitcoin 😄 There's no point in asking these type of question since bitcoin is #1 for the reason and being the top cryptocurrency already proves itself as the #1 choice of all people in crypto world.

spacer.png

There's no easy way to earn its up to the person on how will he/she do its job in crypto currency industry regardless of what currency it will use, but for me same currency is great and can easily earned of course with proper knowledge and skills.

bitcoin is the currency with the highest value, it is a bit slow to win but note that there are always good options to obtain them, as well as here

Hello friend there is nothing difficult in bitcoin and Etherium.

but still, bitcoin is a very easy way to get and it takes much less time to buy bitcoin than  Etherium

thank you for posting

Ofcourse bitcoin my dear. It is the most powerful cryptocurrency. Which you can earn through this popular site. Once you earned bitcoins then you can invest some in ethereum. It  also gets frequent hikes.

Hello friends! I think it is easier to get fractions of bitcoin, since it is a more common currency and recognized by people on the subject, ethereum too but first it was bitcoin. XD

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, sweetbhai said:

Hi friend. Both currencies are good but i refer bitcoin because it is used widely and all the countries and and people know about this in advance.

Not everyone knows what bitcoin is, Most of them knows it as a scam money that been used for illegal activities., This fake news have been peddled by big media corporation to protect the interest of banking sectors.

spacer.png

I think bitcoin is the best coin. It has big price in market. Also the price is increasing day by day. That's why Bitcoin is best.