ATM for bitcoins - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 9
  • +4 2

Bitcoin ATMs exist. Bitcoin ATMs are kiosk that allows to purchase or sell bitcoins by debit/credit card. Some of ATMs allows only purchasing and some of allows selling also. There are 6083 atms in the world till 01 Dec 2019.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I have seen this time only using thw wallets only to withdraw with atm machine and its is genuine that bitcoin atm have in the world's but not in all countries that is sad to say but one day it will all over the world 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We can find 6000 and above Bitcoin atms around the world. from this atms we can either purchase bitcoins with our credit or debit cards or sell our coins for fiat money.

Whether or not Bitcoin is available through the ATM, we also want that if we come through Bitcoin, there will be a lot of benefits for us to sell.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yeah bitcoin ATM really exist and they work almost like ordinary ATM, bitcoin ATM have been around for long time now, you can find them at some major airports and cites around the world, they are a easy way to convert your bitcoin to cash.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes bitcoin atms really exist and they are quite similar to regular atms. I have not seen a bitcoin atm myself but there are many operating in various countries and it would be very convenient to have one in my locality as well.

468x60-3.png

9 hours ago, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

yes, in some countries they really exists.

and yes, they work like a normal atm. you go there, where the physical machines is, and you do the normal things yo do with normal atm

• +2 2

9 hours ago, Sedy said:

I have only used bitcoin atms that give physical cash and you can deposit cash to buy btc also. I haven't used them with any debit cards and haven't even saw any of machines that accept them. They have a huge fees so i don't like to use them anymore, especially when they need kyc in here now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes, there are many Bitcoin ATMs that are used to buy and sell bitcoins, which are easy to use and fast, and you can get dollars for bitcoins and vice versa.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes the exist but in some countries where people are more aware with bitcoin. Those countries where it is not available the people of that country need to promote crypto. 

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 10:38 AM, Roomi said:

Bitcoin ATMs exist. Bitcoin ATMs are kiosk that allows to purchase or sell bitcoins by debit/credit card. Some of ATMs allows only purchasing and some of allows selling also. There are 6083 atms in the world till 01 Dec 2019.

Wow friend thanks for your precision. That is still an extremely low number of ATM's worldwide, and we are still so early in the game, and so just think one day when we will see ATM's almost at every corner.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hmmm what is ATM mean in the first place then what can i get from it or what it help us to do.. Can anybody explain more about the subject please...

• +5 1

Bitcoin ATMs are already in certain countries that already use them. As far as I know the system still uses the address of our coin purse and this ATM functions very easily for transactions. I hope all countries will use this later.

I saw a while ago on Facebook post about a bitcoin ATM in Germany, but I don't have any information about how to get an ATM card.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes mate this is literally exist for the countries vietnam ang singapore, there has a thread here that send some proof that there has a BTM to vietnam and many people are shookt because they didn't expect that there has a Atm for bitcoin.

I don't know if ATMs have been launched for Bitcoins yet, but debit and credit cards are used in developed countries for the use of Bitcoin. If the card is not transmitted in the winter, it is transformed into a transaction.

• +1 1

Yes bitcoin atms machine available in many countries like dubai.but no any wallets or exchange providing atm card.bitcoin atm machine working without card.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sedy said:

Its exist, in my place its only placed on a uptown or high class living district where the rich and famous resides. But be wary of fees and price spread between buy/sell bitcoin. Also SELL exchange rate in BTC ATM are much lower compare too live market price. But the buy price is 10% higher that the live buy market price.

spacer.png

Bitcoin ATMs are multi purpose ATMs, we can buy sell or can convert it in some other currencies or can convert it to fiat. Bitcoin ATMs now being installed in many countries of the world. A company named cZech have sold almost 2500+ around the world. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

every country are not affected with bitcoin.many country are aware of thise bitcoin. wich county are not aware in tise problem.they need promote crypto

yes bitcoin ATM really exist. you can find bitcoin ATM in Dubai city. there are many bitcoin ATM available like gold ATM. besides Dubai many countries have there own bitcoin atm.

1 hour ago, Sagor211 said:

So is there a website or wallet online that offers Bitcoin ATM card? I'd appreciate if anyone could shed some light on my question. Does a Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm cool! Does it work like an ATM using a Master / Visa card? General Chat Chat LoungOr it is a wallet address system.

yes bitcoin ATMs do exist mate but they are not yet in every country and no it doesnt have a card but you just go there and use your mobile wallet and send your bitcoin and receive cash.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Today the first ATM in the Middle East was established in the UAE in Dubai city. It is a very wonderful thing, cryptocurrencies are in a remarkable development.

Yes, it is very beautiful, this news. Thank you for this great news. I will travel to Dubai and withdraw and work with this automated teller. The bitcoin is in development and I hope it will develop more.

• +1 1