ATM for bitcoins - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Waoo its good thing if this is happens but i dont think so the government will allow this. If this is happens its very easy for businessmans and students who is doing part time jobs online andget paid in btc thats why good step 

They exists somewhere in this world. But I haven't find one in my country. It might be in my city it's still unavailable. But the other cities might have it. Still though, having them near my location would be amazing to see.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

A Bitcoin ATM is much like the traditional ATM that dispenses fiat currencies where you use your debit card to withdraw USD, EUR, INR.

However, unlike the traditional fiat ATMs, some Bitcoin ATMs actually allow you to withdraw bitcoins from it. Some help you convert your bitcoins into fiat currencies, while there are also some that help with both!

i consider that ATM is a good option to be able to expand payment options with cryptocurrencies, there are some companies that are offering cards to pay with bitcoin, in my country there are very few ATMs.

ATM for cryptocurrencies are not readily available in most locations. As the crypto sphere is still at an early stage. Many projects are leaning towards debit cards so the adoption is increasing.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/24/2020 at 2:33 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

if we information about bitcoin ATM then find it more then five thousand btc ATM are there in the whole world but how these ATM work very see able for us. 

Bitcoin ATM is really existing in some advance countries according to one of my friends that have used it before. It is just like your normal ATM but works with your Bitcoin wallet. You can withdraw from the ATM with your crypto wallet. I thinks this is the next level of ATM that will be produce as time go on.

Many country use btc ATM. Its really good for us. We can use our btc card for ATM and cash our btc. Its really intersting. I love this system.

ATMs for Bitcoin are actually good publicity, they are currently a way to earn money by withdrawal or transactions, that is their main objective for those who are developing this product.

Bitcoin has a minimum 10 minute restriction that usually becomes half an hour.

ATMs then require a subprocess or adoption of what they call a sub-platform in order for them to function.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I heard that there is ATMs for Bitcoin in USA and their very easy to use but these are only in USA  Right now but soon when the governments of all countries approved about cryptocurrency then there will be ATMs for Bitcoin all over the world.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:33 PM, Sedy said:

They exist, first time i heard about them was at middle east where you could cashout your crypto to gold.

Edited by teminalibug

There are many countries where bitcoin ATM is reality and people are using them and according to one estimate there are 5k bitcoin ATM all over the world, which I think very less as compare to the world population and the number may increase in coming years.

I think in some countries it already existed. Unfortunately in our country we still don't have atms for bitcoin but i was really hoping that we should have it sooner since it's nice and convenient.

3 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

ATM for bitcoin is the great machine.We can convert our btc to real money for outside purchasing. ATM for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency already exists but they are just available in some countries especially in United States.

Yes, it is very wonderful, and I know that there is an ATM in China and Turkey, and I hope that it will spread more

Yes Dear, bitcoin atms actually exist and i can understand why you find it amazing. yes you can buy coins with your visa or mastercard and yes the coins will delivered to your wallet, but I believe most use atms to just encash to their currency. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, Fahad Ali said:

I do not think that even real because i have never heard about such thing like bitcoin ATM because cryptocurrency is still an online currency i do not think there is an ATM for it.

this is online currency and it has similar properties as physical money.you can connect your cryptocurrency to your debit card it can be used where ever visa card is accepted.

yes it works but you get through lot of loss with it because it charges alot as far i got to know from other , it better if you do it online , its more easy to make transaction to your nearest bank with it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you can earn your bitcoins through ATMs, but while keeping ATMs you will keep track of how strong your ATM card security is, unless you need to keep the security of your ATM card the hardest.

yes they exist,actually there are country that they do have bitcoin atm machines,it is almost same with our traditional atm that dispense cash, in bitcoin atm machine you can buy and sell anonymously.

As per global reports there are approximately 3000+ bitcoin atm machines available all around the world, so its very feasible to use cryptocurrency nowadays.

In many developed countries ATM is used for bitcoin buy and sell by using credit and debit card ,it also useful for trading easily

As far as I know Bitcoin ATM do exists. But its still not available in our region as the government is still not adopting it. It might be available in those regions where the government has adopted the Bitcoin.