Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

Well I don't think Cryptocurrencies will beat up the forest trade , why because the from statistics the forest is far way higher than the crypto, and also forest I being legalized in many countries and supported by government why the crypto is seen as illegal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, duncun007 said:

well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto. 

I agree with your opinion forex market and cryptocurrency market can't be compared because cryptocurrency market is very new as compared to forex market so I think it will takes time to compare these two market

So it's a good comparison I think so. I have a little knowledge about crypto and forex. I have traded in iq option and seen both the assets. I feel crypto is more safe and better. But I should study more about both of the thing and then only invest.

The Forex market is internationally recognized by all countries while the crypto market is still not recognized by these countries, but I personally prefer the crypto market on the Forex because cryptocurrencies are more volatile than fiats in the price and therefore you can achieve good profits through buying and selling

I think crypto still has a long way to go before it can be compared to forex trading but 5with the current buzz and investment in cryptocurrency I think in few years to come it will overshadow forex completely. 

The differences between the two markets are huge, the first of which is the volume of liquidity, as the volume of forex liquidity is enormous compared to cryptocurrency But the size of the profits that can be achieved when trading is a little in crypto compared to Forex As well as the time to achieve these profits, it can collect a large amount of money in a short time compared to Forex Where it is possible to make a profit of up to 50% of his deal in crypto, while your profit from it in Forex does not exceed 10% at the same time and with the same capital.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, duncun007 said:

well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto. 

I agree with you but according to the post it is mentioned that forex is regulated and legal by government. Cryptotalk is not legal in most country unlike forex. But both are good to use in trading.

personally , still I didn't trying Forex market , because I think crypto market is stills profitable as well valuable also . we just need experience and knowledge in order to generate some money in both crypto as well in Forex market . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well yep crypto is really risky than forex because crypto is so volatile but crypto is profitable than forex. I prefer crypto you know because you can make money in short time but you can lose money also in short time. lol

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, miskyming said:

Well yep crypto is really risky than forex because crypto is so volatile but crypto is profitable than forex. I prefer crypto you know because you can make money in short time but you can lose money also in short time. lol

On my side i think crypto is way too risk, and when comes to profit, forex has something called leverage which makes it very profitable.

• +3 1

Forex and the Crypto market both are good and best and these both markets will give us huge profit if we know abut the trading becasue through the trading we can make good profit in the crypto market in short time and so many peoples will change their life through these 2 best markets.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

On my side i think crypto is way too risk, and when comes to profit, forex has something called leverage which makes it very profitable.

In forex trading we don't have sufficient balance then forex brokers provide leverage to made trade, its really good feature but its dangerous also, unfortunately our trade fail then we loss our money within hours, so I don't prefer leverage trading, in my opinion crypto trading is best and risky free just we need to enable stoploss feature.

• +1 1

I think that one day the crypto market will be hundreds of times stronger and bigger than the forex market, large companies and giant country banks will deal with it.

Forex simply follows the analyzes more and the major companies are present in the forex market, but crypto is better because the profits and liquidity in it are more than forex..

The differences are big between Forex and Crypto The first volume of liquidity is enormous compared to Crypto Secondly, Forex closes two days a week, unlike crypto, which remains open And third, the rate of profit, time, and global influences on a cup of them The first time is a long time to achieve profits and the proportion is small in the capital or the deal, unlike crypto.

Both of them are marvelous, profitable source of making money, but to me Crypto market gives the best opportunities for making huge amount of income in within short period of time due to its high volatility feature either by trading or making investment. The most important thing is your experience and capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

Any trade should be comfortable, and both options have problems with this. There are frequent examples when exchanges had technical failures at the most inopportune moment, and the speed of crediting cryptocurrency lasted from a few minutes to several hours. Forex has a similar problem, where the platform freezes, slips, and orders fail. But in terms of reliability, Forex wins unequivocally. Brokers are regulated companies that are also periodically checked by an independent audit (we are not talking about "kitchens"). Exchanges are unregulated and uncontrolled structures with little transparency. Unlike broker accounts, exchange wallets are hacked repeatedly, and it is not a fact that the exchanges themselves are not related to this.

• +2 1

Crypto and forex are different,and i don't do forex trading as i found it very risky, because in just one wrong decision you can lose your money unlike in crypto trading if you have patience to hold you will not lose

Holding digital currencies and forex is characteristically not the equivalent and the examination I believe isn't altogether evident. While cryptographic forms of money are confronting many blended sentiments, unfamiliar trade is acknowledged totally and under the insurance of the administration.

I only know Crypto talk because all my followers talk about this page and what it will help you to make your business prosperous and solid.  I don't know much about forex, I have very little information and I have not wanted to investigate because so far I like to be on this page and I consider it to be the best.

The forex market outperforms crypto in terms of liquidity, as it far surpasses it, and the crypto market is small and emerging in comparison to it, but in terms of work and profit, the method is the same in terms of analysis, prices and benefit.

Very good explained and what you ask is also something that triggers me to also question if this volumes in crypto trading will reach the forex and what this will mean. They are close to reach trillions in dollars and forex has trillions so this can only mean that crypto will be more important market from forex soon.

Forex is more developed and complicated but is safer as well. It have brokers and middlemen at almost every step of trading. And they charge fees for transaction which decreases profit margin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

If we compete with crypto currency with forex trading then it would not be wrong at all that forex trading is better than cryptocurrency in every respect. At this time, the Forex trading traders is 2 times more than the cryptocurrency. The fundamental reason for this is that Forex trading is legal ever since cryptocurrency is illegal. Forex trading is safe and secure in every sense and I want to be there, that is, if there is heavy hacking and online attacks and such chances are very less. But in crypto currency trading, it is very difficult to save your money and from other online attacks, usually it is seen that it is very hard to save our money from stolen. And the best part is that forex trading can make us richer in a very short time. In my opinion, forex trading is best than cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

We can't compare crypto to forex yet. Forex is trillions of dollars of trading and crypto is way lower. There is interest for investments but it is still very early. we have to see what the result of the institutional money in Bitcoin will bring and how long can this latest run at 14k can be. I think we can make a new all time high by november 2020 and then we will have a better picture.

• +3 1