Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

If I don't mistake then maybe trading is borned after bornig of Crypto currency so I think these two things are like brother. So  I asked not able to show the massive comparison between them.

On 24.01.2020 at 15:39, Gafar said:

Of course, it will be like forex soon, and it will become legal in both worlds, and it will take over the whole world soon

Of course, trading cryptocurrencies and trading on Forex with Fiat and shares are similar. But still there is a difference. One of the differences is price fluctuations. Cryptocurrencies have a large percentage.

I think Forex trading is more stable but less profitable than the cryptocurrency trading. Forex trade is skill and more experience based than cryptocurrencies trade. You can make more profits from cryptocurrency trading due to the volatility.

Edited by Whited35

Yes no doubt forex market is used in all over the world. And in comparison with crypto forex is too much high than crypto but i think one thing is best in crypto that everyone can trade ownself.

You asked many questions, I will answer only one question. My opinions about the crypto world will be legal as much as forex. This will take time, but it will eventually succeed in appearing to the world.

Crypto currency has a daily income and other investment and holders ,

Money always can be gain but numbers of the money between finance and crypto is not mean that every one can gain from finance just because this high number we know that finance is dangerous more than crypto in trading that is my opinion.

Forex market is a huge market, their is no comparison between forex and crypto market. It's legal everywhere and it's very less risky than of crypto market. First cypto market needs legal status globally then we can compare these two markets, which is not looking possible to me.

properly i dont suppose it might be truthful to evaluate crypto and foreign exchange because for once forex have a reputable licence and is regulated by means of the governments and thats why it has one of these huge marketcap as compared to crypto.

13 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

Well I did both of the trading but I did forex trading in demo account not in real account in my opinion cryptocurrency trading is much more profitable than forex trading 

I might agreed with you, cryptocurrency is far easier than forex trading, but I'd you know how to trade forex, then it will be better to hold forex because it won't be manipulated like the cryptocurrency

Although governments support Forex and fight cryptocurrencies, Crypto is more profitable and better in all features.

Life is great and enjoy it

Forex will always be a huge competitor for cryptocurrency market but i believe that crypto has much more power in its technologies and potential to be legal all over the globe.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, Naca2 said:

Forex is the largest currency market in the world. There has been a lot longer and far bigger than the cryptocurrency market. Traders benefit from forex trading from differences between currency pairs and differences in exchange rates. ... Cryptocurrency is a very new currency but follows the same principle it's just that the currency is different, namely cryptocurrency.
I think the forex market will be replaced by the cryptocurrency market, because the cryptocurrency market is more profitable. I think cryptocurrency can be legal all over the world.

Agree, forex is a widely known market, and also it has many different coins that are listed on it, we can that many investors are using forex not only those stock market in their country but they are using forex as well, I think forex is a broker.

I think the cryptocurrency market has a great future, perhaps after several years it will outperform the Forex market and find that its value has become several trillion.

no as far im concerned with the forex and crypto market volume , crypto market can never win in the case of volume but crypto market might get more used in the future and people are getting easy money from profit of forex with less risk but crypto trade has high risks but high profit , in forex there is calendar that helps to know the time period of getting profit , here on crypto trade its always unexpectedly 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the market value of the cryptocurrency market can overcome the value of the Forex market by more than $ 5 trillion, but this needs not happen before 5 to 10 years.

Well today it is difficult to compare Forex with the trading of cryptopedes because of something that you yourself review the legality of both parties forex is something totally legal before the eyes of all countries while bitcoin fights daily for its legal acceptance so it is clear the advantage 

They are two markets that adopt the same principle, but each of them has a way of working and how to deal with it so the market for the verb is like constantly fluctuating and any step you take must be sure of it because although they are not valued in forex because there is a difference between them despite that. Nobody can control the fluctuations, but going to the same path has a positive opposite, as you always lose the counter, so the loser and the encoder, any drop, decreases strongly.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me the both , i work i forex trading , and also in cryptocurrency trading , but i think forex is better , because is the big market in the world , and is really profitable , yes also crypto is profitable , but i think also cryptocurrency trading is difficult than forex , so for now i will chose forex , but in future i don’t what can happen , maybes cryptocurrency market will be the big market.

Forex is a licensed exchange that is always involved with crypto world. Currently forex trading is quite a better option for everyone. And everyone is trying to do that. But crypto field is also quite amazing to work with. I spend here my time doing investment. But i also do tradings in Forex platform. So i guess both of them are legit and trustworthy to work. 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:51 PM, Roomi said:

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

I think crypto market someday will be having the same volume as forex if not more, but it's unclear how long does it take for crypto to get there because there are many factors that can affect the timing, as for legalization I think if the adoption gets worldwide governments have no other option and have to legalize crypto market and crypto use, and for the last question the answer is no because if crypto gets a trading volume as forex it means it will be harder to control the market price and volatility.

By comparison between Crypto and Forex, we find that digital currencies are more volatile and less used by people compared to the first method, and that the risks are higher with digital currencies due to the constant fluctuation, but nevertheless the number of people using this method increases with time

It is very difficult to compare Forex with the crypto market because the Forex is very old and has obtained the license of all countries of the world while coding is prohibited in many countries of the world. I think that the crypto world and its operations will have a very big future and it is very difficult for the crypto market to be able to overcome the Forex market but Bitcoin may work alongside the Forex market, and I don't think anyone will be able to control cryptocurrencies

The Forex market is popular all over the world and therefore the liquidity in the Forex market is greater than the liquidity in the cryptocurrencies, but I believe that with time the cryptocurrencies will overcome the Forex.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:21 AM, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

As more people tend to use Forex more than crypto currencies trading, I think that Forex can be beaten by crypto trading. However, it really depends on the users.

Crypto markets are having good trading volume but it will never beat the trading volume for forex. Forex is legal in all over the world because its just a business for exchanging money and thats why it will remain the top.

Time is the ultimate weapon!