Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

Yes, I think its really easy. I am new here and didn't withdraw anything yet. But I friend of mine withdrawn several times from YoBit and cash it for money. I am really looking forward to it. 

When you can withdraw using usd, just change your bitcoins into USD and then send them into your online wallet and that it then submit withdraw request. 

Of course you can by the way of trade or you can exchange your balance in another currency so if you want to withdraw your bitcoin I advice you to sell or exchange your balance in any currency like Litecoin or Dogecoin in order to avoid the high fees in this way you can transfer money to your wallet instantly and swap out your credit safely the yobit is much easier and more powerful platform which provides you to the best options for your trading or investment and you can hold your own credit for the suitable time to sell when the price is high so I believed in yobit platform and it's trusted opportunities in the crypto world don't worry of the withdrawal process and I tested before as many people used the platform I hope you understand me. 

Edited by Nohaaa

16 hours ago, Mahfuz2 said:

you can transfer from Jobit to your wallet to any other wallet. It can certainly be a problem no matter who is going to move and You are not face the problem.

right you are. the process of transferring the coin from yobit to another wallet is easy and also the process of transferring from one yobit to another is also easy.

Yes you can withdraw youre hard earned satoshis with youre external wallet but the fee totally high imagine it is 0.0012 more or less 10$ so if i where you trade it first to litecoin and withdraw it using litecoin to avoid the huge fee on bitcoin

I also searching for this option. But still I haven't find this option. If anybody know about this please tell me.

Edited by Saif588

On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done.

Just use the Withdraw function on a wallet, where you'll copy and paste the recipient's address from another exchange or wallet. Be aware that there are fees associated with witdrawals, and there are also minimum amounts required before you can withdraw.

10 hours ago, Sajjad123 said:

At the thime the question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Now someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

It is possible to make a transfer, but they have to support the same wallet each before you make the transfer.

Yes of course you just need to go to the wallet and press the withdrawal button and then provide the address of the wallet whether it is in form of bitcoin or other crypto currency, make sure to provide the right address to avoid mistakes.

You can take away an income because of the yobit substitute. In my opinion, most people translate your balance to bitcoin not to mention Trax considering that these pair funds take away payments is affordable. In such a manner you can transmit an income wheresoever you are looking for.

Yes, it’s possible. All you need is the address you intend to post the coins to. Remember you’ll have to pay the transaction fees. You can reduce the charges by changing BTC to USD.

You can do that. Go to yobit and just go to your wallet. You will see your coin there and can send coins from there. 

There really are many coins on the YoBit exchange that you cannot withdraw from the exchange. But the main cryptocurrencies (such as BTC, ETH, BCH ....) do not concern this problem. When transferring to another wallet, you will pay a commission (for bitcoins, this is 140,000 satoshi)

Check the transferring amount fee before  sending. And you have to put the wallet address where you want to transfer and put it in yobit exchanges transferring menu then send it.

You've easily transitioned from the Eobit platform to a friend.  You have a CoinPayment Wallet.  The currency is easily attached to it with a fee.  Transfer is very easy.

Well of course by withdrawing, you can either do trade first to convert your currency and go to the wallet section and there you will see the withdrawal option or you could go straight to wallet section if you want.

yes you can withdraw and send your earnings to your own wallet all you have to do is signing in to your yobit account and then convert btc or even withdraw btc then you open wallet page and then you can easily withdraw your money to your wallet.

Yeah, you can transfer your btc from yobit to another wallet of your choice. Preferably, trade them for altcoins before withdrawing for low transaction fee (if you don't mind). You just need a very good and safe wallet.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course you can transfer it to any other exchange house, the steps have already been explained above. Just try to find a currency that charges little commission for shipping because if you transfer btc you will pay a high rate.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

You are free. The bitcoin are already yours as it has been sent to you. You can go to wallet and click on the minus sign in front of the coin you want to send. 

Thank you, my friend, for this effective method, and I will try it because it is mostly good, and I thank you and wish you good luck.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, mbaman80 said:

It's easy just do it like someone who is sending coins to another person. So all you have to do is get the address of the other exchange wallet and send it there.

Yes, transferring coin to another wallet from yobit exchange is just like simply sending a coin to someone we know. We just need to get the address and make sure that is really copied correctly, because a mistake with address will lead us to lose the coin.

Someone who has sold or relocated should answer so you are sure that there are many people who are also looking for the answer. On this platform and own currency

Yes one can transfer some crypto from yobit exchange to his or her person wallet quick and instant but one must be aware of the higher fees when withdrawing bitcoins 0.0012btc is the withdraw fee but for other cryptos fees are low.