What Happened to Crypto World ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Happened to Crypto World ?

This is very rare, most likely this anti-spam robot thought you were a spammer. You are also lucky that they did not give you a ban, some people just banned their accounts with many good posts.

Helo friend...I think there is some problem about cryptotalk currency....the works could not find their crpto balance but soon it will be solve.  

it is only because your post can be same with other's post,nonsense or didn't meet the forum standards which only admins knows and it can be you commented on a topic and that topic got deleted that's why your posts counts drops. make sire you make good and valuable topic and choose only topics that are interesting to avoid deletion of posts and posts counts.

Edited by ram007

There is some problem with cryptotalk world..people donor receive there balance ...posts are deleting automatically..please solve it...

I'm that also, good friend. It was agonizing when My partner and I initially wished to commence that sensed just like My partner and I have been very lazy to be able to add once more. With any luck, there exists a remedy because of this from your administrator.

not only yours but mine too gets deleted all the time and i avoid the irrelevant and repeated topics but still my atleast 7 or 8 post gets deleted , for notification check the notification setting and manually configure your notification

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah from the last two months we are facing lots of issues in cryptotalk. The site is not working properly. We request to the development team please look forward to these issues.

Yes friend  this is happening  to all of us. Because. They are cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. They  deleted  the spammers posts  and topics  along with  there topics  our comments  also deleted 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yeah from the last two months we are facing lots of issues in cryptotalk. The site is not working properly. We request to the development team please look forward to these issues.

I think many comments have also been deleted, even though someone has their own views in the crypto world. I am also confused and surprised that including my hope.

The admins delete posts from time to time. Rarely will all your posts be approved. To avoid such scenarios, exceed the daily limit of 30 to compensate for the posts that will be removed.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

Do you guys experience the same thing as me.

The same as me alot of my posts and even if i turn on the notification for a reply i didn't receive them i need to search on posts to see if anybody reply me.

• +1 1

You did not on your notification and that what brought the notification not showing and your posts was made in useless topics this make you repay yuor debts

This challenge of losing posts normally happens in this forum when theris clean up of spammers and duplicate posts it does affect a lot and the best we can do is to avoid commenting on similar topics or newly created topics.

6 hours ago, George10 said:

This challenge of losing posts normally happens in this forum when theris clean up of spammers and duplicate posts it does affect a lot and the best we can do is to avoid commenting on similar topics or newly created topics.

Yea, they have been working to see the forum to be sterile, and this make it more productive and this will attract other forum lovers to engage in cryptotalk

Many messages do not provide useful information to other users. Such messages are deleted. Payment for deleted messages is not made. Sometimes whole topics are considered useless. They are also deleted (possibly with your posts on this topic)

Although it is a post a while ago, but I will put the main principle, my friend, deletions are sometimes made to clean the forum from accumulating unhelpful posts or in case you repeat some similar posts for this always we must provide information that benefits others

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This happens to all of us, and every day a lot of topics are deleted for us and the rest of the members by the moderators, they are always working to clean this forum of spam so we must always improve the quality of our posts

On 3/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Majeshi said:

That problem happens to many people and they complain several times but it seems like big number of posts is still get deleted. But i think posts are deleted because they are not useful or they are repeated.

There are junks of unusual comments that are similars in meaning with different structure sentence, and this isn't good at all, that why they need to shift it to offtopic or delete it

Now a time this forum does so many updates like they deleted so many spam accounts, and so many spam post and topics that's why so many of our post deleted, because when use less topics deleted then our post also deleted, so don't worry when this process completed we works normally.

This is happening very often in the forum should be because the moderators are now stricter and more aware of the topics to clean up the forum and it is a good idea that benefits us all 

This happens to me every period of time here in the forum, I am sure that the work team has dedicated days in order to host the forum and I fully support this, so I have no problem deleting my posts.

Oh 60 posts deleted or not counting as useful? I am never find this kind of issues because i try to make my posts more then hundreds characters and try to make usefulness with enough detail related to the OP because as useful more then only few posts are deleted. 

I'm not sure if the forum is buggy or not. but I have deleted more than 30 posts and I am extremely disappointed. It was like one day my labor was gone. I hope the forum will not do that to me anymore, because I am very serious about the forum, which is unfair to me.

The posts generally gets deleted when that is not useful for someone. If your post don't contain any relevant information about some topics or if your post is not relevant in the forum then it gets deleted. Sometimes it also cause some warning points. So always choose good topics to post here and comment. 

Time to time my posts are also deleted and when l watch my account then l see my posts are not counted. More than that some of them has been deleted. l think posts which are nor useful are deleted.