What Happened to Crypto World ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Happened to Crypto World ?

On 1/26/2020 at 1:35 PM, Emran23 said:

I've worked here, I'm answering 30 meaningful questions every day as a result of Bitcoin's earnings, and with these Bitcoin I get some money.

Did you ever experienced deleted post as well, or you are one of the cleanest ones?

maybe this could be worse than deleted post. that is, last week my account suddenly got banned. I also do not know the cause and I was desperate at that time. I tried contacting support, but I thought it would be useless. then the next day, I just tried again to see if there was a reply, but instead my account returned. I really do not know what happened and what caused it.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

Do you guys experience the same thing as me.

Well, im also experienced that getting deleted some of my posts and not being paid by the yobit, its okay because this is a lesson for me that i will improve myself to posts some more constructive sentences, when it talks about to notification, im also experienced that, you can just click your notification icon and click the notification settings, there you can now activate what you want to see in your notification.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, Shojib said:

I think if all countries use cryptocurrency it will be good.because cryptocurrencys valu in all country is same. So there will be no separated around the world.          

in future crypto will be accepted by many countries i think. in future crypto will be much popular to all as crypto is much popular now for making huge profit.

I think admins deleting spam posts or topics this is reason of your post count deleting wirte your posts only on good content topics don't post in spam topics.

23 hours ago, Zervanix said:

I've experienced my total posts reduced but I think 60 posts is a lot of numbers and I think the cryptotalk team should fix this

I one got 120 deleted post in one day, that day i stopped replying to useless topics.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

You were probably replying in too many spam posts. Try and find the ones that stand the test of time and reply to these. Also when you open your own post, try to use details when you provide your argument and also try to search if the topic you open has been discussed in the past. If there are new developments it is fine, still if the post is about something general like who is Satoshi, or how to buy Bitcoin, it will obviously get deleted, if it has nothing new to offer.

I also face the same problem, suddenly my content count is reduced by more than 100 this has happened several times, without notification, maybe many posts have been deleted.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

There are cases that the thread that you posted were deleted but 60 post are too much to this kind of situation. Just make sure that you are posting a useful post and not a spam one so you will encounter this kind of problem again. 

the age of advanced technology now all designed digital. In fact, even this money is used as digital money or can be called the crypto currency that you know today is cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is digital money designed for exchange tools

Yes, I experienced the same thing as you lost a post and it doesn't count on YOBIT and I have to make up for the shortcomings to get a payment back and not get a notification every post that I make.

Everyone has the same problem at that time. It just means that admins were deleting the similar topics or the low quality topics, to make this forum better. And I did not received any notifications either.

I experience it too, friend.  It was heartrending and at what time I primary sought to establish it felt like I was slothful to have a say again.  confidently nearby is a elucidation for this from the admin.

I noticed today a large number of members complaining that a number of their participation or comments in the forum had been deleted. 
You might be able to delete a number of your comments because of the deletion of the subject to which you wrote a reply. 
 As for me, I had no problem with that.

1 hour ago, hasankhan said:

Yes brother, not only you, but also all member here suffering from this problem. Today even I loss 23 posts. Though the problem have been solve now. I suggest try resetting the notification settings.  

Today i had 75 deleted posts, turns out we the old members with many posts suffer most.

I guess if you think you were wronged, you can take the issue with a mod. But i think most post were deleted because the mod thought it was useless to the forum. I am having 5 to 10 of my post not rewarded almost on a regular basis, but even 0.0002 or 0.00025 is good earning, so I wont complain. 

Slowly taking over the crypto of wall street on the day of .if you can fix the work exactly the way you want it ti work ,than i do not expect to be problem .

At the crypto currency, the coins and the name of our bitcoin have been very high level, but the time has been extended to the currency, I think that the time of this post has been extended to the cryptocurrency, for good reason, so I pay close attention to everyone.  I am applying.

Yes, same mate. I guess the post where we comment is deleted by the moderators because of some violation that sometimes we don't notice like example is copy paste posts. But I wish indicator for deletion of post will approve in the future.

If some of them can earn the remaining messages, we must publish at least 50-60 messages a day. I agree with you, I have lost at least 32 messages and have not received and do not believe this has been happening since last week

I'm facing this problem too. You are not  only one who facing this problem. I also face this problem. They deleted my two posts yesterday. 

• +2 1

You may have created useless topics or commented high quality stuff under the low quality posts. The deletion posts is due to various reasons. You may not have known yet properly. Do not be in the beginner section, as you know most of the posts of that sections are deleted by moderators.

Maybe it was a mistake, I have also deleted comments and I do not know why, if they told me why, or that I wrote wrong because it would be easier.