Bitcoin Buying In Somalia - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin Buying In Somalia

I have no idea how to buy bitcoin from Somalia but if you have a visa card you can buy bitcoin from anywhere in the world through platforms and exchanger sites

Life is great and enjoy it

I think now buying Bitcoin is possible around the world also in Africa, but we need to be attentive and careful about the scammers, there are many scammers who offer false offers, their goal to attract and steal money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't live in Somalia I don't know if there are any special policies, but if you can usually buy bitcoins from secure exchanges. Your local exchange guarantees the sale. or major and popular international exchanges. Exchange is the place to buy and sell bitcoins.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:52 AM, rjroshan said:

If you thinking about going to Somalia you should know how to buy bitcoin in Somalia. Because many exchanges in Somalia don't allow you to buy bitcoin with your Mastercard and this is much hard when you looking to purchase for the first time in Somalia because of government approval in their region.

Yeah in some Africa country's including my country its hard to by bitcoin or any crypto coins, its not well known in my location so i only earn them from free sites, its bit harder purchasing cryptos, and its very expansive too. 

If in Somalia bitcoin buying is not allowed in this country then don't worry about it many countries peoples having this issue but this issues solved the many international sites such as www.cashmaal.com is best sites for buying and selling of crypto market currencies at any time you can do this. 

If it is difficult to buy bitcoin with MasterCard in Somalia. What will be another option for you to buy bitcoin apart from MasterCard in the country.

This piece of information is quite amazing. Because it will be useful for those people who want to go to Somalia. I also read about this problem earlier in a post. But maybe the government there is actually much aware about the risks of cryptocurrencies. That's why they made this rules. Only verified people can buy bitcoins there and invest it for their own interest.  

OK, but how many people buy bitcoin so often somewhere outside from an exchanger. I doubt that the number is much and I do not see the case as a problem or something horrible. If you need to buy bitcoin - go online and buy. 

Really i don`t know anyone who wants to go to somalia but ok 😄 I think that if someone really want, he would find way to buy btc in somalia because its not hard to pass through such restrictions

This is real a problem, there are many bitcoin users in somalia but i think they will be getting many difficulties because of this issue. But i think there will be a way to make this right, maybe they can use P2P sites like localbitcoins to buy bitcoins through paypal, skrill, netteler, advcash and other payment methods.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Exactly, first you must know what are the regulations that Bitcoin has in Somalia in order to know where there is sale available and to be able to buy Bitcoins without problems, knowing all the payment methods to order.

I don't have a clear idea about this. I want to know the subject. I am interested to know. I will be very happy if you help me. But I will learn the subject of liberation war. Thank you for sharing the subject with me