How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

Of course I feel sad and disappointed but it's really alright because it's part of the nature of trading, we shouldn't expect that we will always earn money from trading. Losing is the best way on how we can get experience, and that experience is the best way to become better and way more knowledgeable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

You are right.  That's what all traders want, but the facts in the field aren't that easy, even an experienced person can be lose.  About how I felt when I lost a trade when it was so bad it could be said to be one of the worst feelings of all the problems.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I decided to do day trading and I also earned. But one day i lose little bit funds. From that day I scared doing day trading. Actually it's hurt so much and It is scared to try again.

• +1 1

From the topic, I want to say that trading is not a win and win game, no matter how professional you are in trading, you must loss sometimes, so I really feel it is one of those things, then I learn from those mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Trading have the risk and also to be added that i feel very bad when I lose money at the day of trading and also it makes me very sad. 

If you lose money after working on crypto then it must be bad why I feel bad for any human being, so I hope you do not lose money after investing in crypt.

• +1 1

Yes when I loss my earnings in trading are any where I really upset and I can't control my feelings and l disappointed very much because I use a site to earn some money i invest in 50$ but the site not give any thing and my deposits also loss and I really disappointmeant and very Narva's now I can't deposits any sites

• +1 1

It's actually good to get big profits and small risks than having to accept a very large risk. We can invest coins in the long run and it can bring huge profits for us. Trading is also profitable, yes, both of them are indeed profitable.

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Daily trading doesn't mean you should trade every single day. You can lengthen your period of trading from one day to two or three days to lower the risk and anxiety. Sometimes certain coins doesn't have enough price changes to allow for daily profits. It happened to me that I bought a coin in Saturday but it didn't go up until Monday. If I had sold it in Saturday evening, I would lose some money so I waited until Monday and sold for profit. Reaching profit after 2 days was still acceptable for me.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I cant share my feeling yet because i have not started earning till now. Fortunately i have reached the level of 100 comments but i m not able to comment 30 in single day...still trying tp do so

For daily trading, in my opinion, if the price does not match the predictions, it's better to cut loss instead of suddenly being a long term holder to avoid losses

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In trading, you cannot always profit, so we must lose sometimes. To avoid this, I do not trade in large quantities

Of course i would feel sad and disappointed in myself, but if you dont lose anything, you dont learn anything. Trading comes with risk, it will be impossible to forever have a profit in each trade. But the best thing to keep in mind is to not get too frustrated, not to give up and not to risk it all out of frustration. I am still lesrning trading, and each trade gives me more experience, but of course its the losses that i will remember the most.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Perdagangan harian dapat memberi Anda keuntungan luar biasa, tetapi juga dapat menyalurkan tabungan Anda dalam waktu singkat jika Anda melakukan perdagangan harian atau sangat pendek. Sebaliknya jika Anda membeli dengan harga diskon dan tahan untuk jangka panjang? Bukankah lebih baik mendapatkan keuntungan besar dan mengurangi risiko?

All trades must be at risk between profit and loss, but when we lose or lose we must learn from the experience between buying and selling and knowing and holding profits and losses

11 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I have lost many of my wealth in day trading and believe me once i have slap myself why i doing trading if i dont know the strategy to do it. After that i leave to trade and hold some coins and start earning free. But i do not leave hope, i will learn the trading skills and than i will do day/week or monthly trades.

• +3 1

to be honest before I don't lost my Crypto ever. recently I join with cryptotalk. everyday I complete my post and they are give me BTC coin.after three or four day i sale my coins.before I don't holding my coins. that's why I don't have any experience about that.

• +2 1

well me personally i dont get sad when i lose money in crypto because i always set my stop loss at 4 or 5% and i can make it back in the same day or the next day.

• +3 1

its the worst feeling waking up to the market and see it all going to red and thats why i always set my stop loss and do all to avert losses

• +1 1

For long time it is very beneficial to all and about of loss in day trading that happens if you are an good trade then you will understand it while loss and you will not leave because the another day you will in profit 

• +1 4
  • +4 1

I feel very bad i think that i cannot become greedy and hold coins for some days. If we make the withdrawal at wrong address then i take decision that next time i check 3 time address for taking withdraw, because i lose the $24 in this i am very conscious in case of withdrawal case.

• +2 1

If I lost some amount of money from failed trading.i will be sad I guess I used to work hard to earn those coins but it's normal on trading sometimes we get profit and make loses.all I can do is be more carefull and focus on trading so it won't happen again.

• +1 1