How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

Losing in cryptocurrency marketplace is very painful but one has no option if you encounter such failure and that is not the end because you can become successful in the future when you work hard next time. Trading is a good way of income but very risky at thesame time, to reduce the risk one should always make sure they acquire good knowledge and experience about the field because it will really help them out.

long and short-term trading both are great but each one has its own conditions and currencies to use with it , short-term trading can be profitable but you should keep up with the market all the time or you will lose your money and it is mostly good for the unpopular currencies 

long-term trading is good with popular currencies that takes long times to increase like BTC and ETH but the only negative thing here that you may lose many great chances to sell during that period of time

• +3 1

I feel very annoyed with myself even for a while I get very angry with myself because most of the time I have done some good deeds but sometimes bad calculations or weak decisions hurt me badly I am still trying to increase some of my hobbies in the way of learning. I want to say that trading is one  Not a win-win game, no matter how professional you are in business, you sometimes have to lose.

I think if you don't want taking risk then trading is not for you since crypto is unpredictable, once you trade something you can't assure that it would gain some profit. There is other platform that has less risk like this forum but you only get less income unlike in trading. The higher the money you would get, the riskier it is.

Good question for day traders. I remember myself trying to do that and it was very boring. I stopped day trading after losing a trade and I knew this wasn't what I wanted to do. I trade some times but not this way and have longer plans in my trades. I've also learned that most of day traders are gambling a lot of times and high leverage is very variant for good results.

Honestly, the only thing that I would feel whenever I lost any kind of thing is frustration. If we are talking about the item that I have lost I will be frustrated because of how long the attachment that I have put in to it. And since we are talking about the loss about money I would be frustrated because of how hard I work for it and yet somehow I did not accumulate a profit but instead a loss. I don’t mind backing myself up again and just be better on doing things again. In trading, I personally think that it is better to risk less even though you are only a short term trading. I already experience having a huge loss because of risking to invest in a newly introduced coin that suddenly dropped its price to zero.

There are two aspects of trading, one is profit and second one is loss. Day trading is also very risky instead of short trading. But when we face loss in crypto then we are very disappointed because its natural. But for day trading you must select highly volatile coin and right time for buying and selling is one of the key factor for earning healthy profit. Be active when you are a day trader, open your eyes and analyze market for best working. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is all about risk and luck. Not everyone gets profit every time. There are two aspects of trading, profit and loss. When you get loss you were disappointed which is natural. And the day trading is also very risky. 

So it is natural to be disappointed when we get loss in trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be very sad and harsh if we lose our money in Day trading because it can just demotivate any one and i heard about that the day time is best time for the trading of our money but be carefull.

If you want to be succesfull trader i would like to request everyone that nothing is losing in this trading platform because every losing must be termed to be a lesson for future.So make mistakes and learn and hence you will gain some extraordinary talent to earn more.

Is it sad to lose money? Yes, it's sad. But whoever is in the market or wants to enter, has to be aware that it will not always be profit, sometimes it will not happen as expected. Which is normal, because we are exposed to winning and losing. Not every day you will win, and that is not why we should be discouraged or sad. The market is like that, it's up to us to be ready for everything.

I feel sad and frustrated but it is really true because it is part of the nature of business, we should not expect that we will always make money from trade.  The best way we can experience that is.

lost in trading is normal, and all of us also feel it. This may despair us and we stop trading. In trade we have to be careful and can read the market properly, sometimes we are wrong in making decisions because the market is sometimes difficult to predict but you need not to feel disappointed after suffering loss as this helps you in learning new things.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I just ask you if any one invest his money on stable coins So there is very less chance for getting a high loss like investing on bitcoin or eth these coins buy and sell difference is not so high that's why if you buy and sell at the same time you dont get a high profits .

It is true that short-term trading is profitable if we buy the right coin and also the market is good, but if the market is not good I don't think it is suitable for short-term trading, then it will suffer losses. Buying coins when the price drops is a trading strategy that can be used to reduce risk, you can save it for the long term if the market is bearish. But if the market is bullish, it is better for us to make day-to-day trades more profitable.

Love and lose is neutral in trading... When any one invest his money and lose, of cource it is feeling sad, i also feel same.. But i know it is neutral..   

Your words are correct
  Trading takes patience to achieve the desired goal
And do not rush to risk your money

Even today I lost money, and I feel normal, because it is a risk that we run daily doing day trading, but we have to know until when we can lose always use a stop that everything is fine

well, at first  i feel disappointed  because  i think i could  have done better  but then i forget  about it and think it as an experience  that i acquired, so in the future i can make better decisions  based on that lost.

When you lose money on day trading, you become frustrated and upset.  But if you want to trade, you have to accept the fact that you can lose your money.  Every novice trader should understand that no one is insured against losses in the foreign exchange market.  The basic rule in currency trading is that profits be at a much greater loss.

You should strive to become a professional in any business, especially in stock trading. Still a cold head and nerves of steel

After failed trades, a trader usually feels frustration. .When traders lose money by taking too much risk and lose too much money, frustration starts to take over. It then reinforces all the bad negative behavior patterns that a trader struggles with and intensifies the problems. A good trader should learn to identify and control his/her emotions to become a better trader.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have not yet started trading in crypto, but even if I do and start losing money, I think it would be best for me to learn the basics and fundamentals of trading and to avoid mistake. It would also be advisable to consult an expert who has made gains so that you can learn better knowledge from them.