How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

On 4/18/2020 at 9:36 PM, Arshatom said:

It is really bad when you go for a little trading day trading, but if you want to trade in the world of cryptocurrency or trading, then it is normal and on the other hand if your analysis skill is good then you will reduce the loss from others.

Yes, but losing is only a part of the game, when you lose it is only means that you are in a progress and one step at the success.

Yes, I agree with you, if you bought a currency that is below the level you were trading on, you have a good profit rate because you will not overlook that level and also the risk that you will lose what you invest is weak. This is the strategy I am working on as well

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

54 minutes ago, Hridoy1995 said:

in actuality I suspect extremely a great deal frustrated while I lose. But I moreover imagine that I hold as a result countless chance ahead to earn money.

I never real used stop loses, but what about using those, would you still be losing if you always remember to use those settings?

How do you feel when you lose money on long term trading?. As far it is money you keep losing, the feeling is the same. I don't do day trading but it's the most profitable and by far the most risky, it depends on the strategy put in place.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I always expecting the worst case and avoid it as much as possible. I'd rather save it but the idea of risking it will not be gone. 

Edited by Great Commander

Losing money in terms of day trading is a very emotional thing and to be completely honest it is also very sad because sometimes i lose most of my investment in a single day and then it can take me weeks, and months to try and get back the investment that i made through earnings and this s very demotivating. In fact in the last month i have lost over one million satoshi in trading and scams and this si very hard for me as a student.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Profit and loss is part of business and day trading is also our business skills and strategy so don't give up if you suffering into loss some day don't worry some day you will recover your loss because each day is not suitable for day traders and investors because everyone wants only profit that is why investors got disappointed in crypto market. 

On 18.02.2020 at 12:21, Talia said:

No one wants to lose his money. Similar is the case for me i will feel frutrsted if i lose my money due to my damn mistake. But i think everyone has to face such things and he should learn from it  .

Such losses I think it is fine. When bidding even if you have a lot of experience, they are unavoidable. The main thing is that in total, for example, the number of profitable transactions was higher for a month.

I will very sad if I am lose my all money on crypto by day trading, trading is risky so you should be careful and follow advise of professional trader. I did not trading crypto yet due to lack of knowledge about trading. 

I usually get very upset because I usually set aside about 20 dollars for trading and if I lose money on a daily trade often I lose the entire amount.

It's really painful losing in trading because money is involved, for me I haven't loosed in Crypto day trading because I haven't started daily trading yet , am still trying to learn more about Crypto daily trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, Dmasked said:

Day trading is too risky for me. I have suffered substantial losses in just one day while day trading so it is not my cup of tea. But there are many day traders that gain a lot in just a day or suffer heavy losses. Anyone who is into trading must have accepted the risks in the beginning so managing losses is just another part of trading.

Ibthink that i am feeling sad if I am losing money because that is not good if you are doing day trading because you are earning everyday and if you lose money then it will be bad for you because earning again is bad in day trading. 

I agree with you, the best way to profit from the cryptocurrency market is to buy from the bottom and then sell at the top, but most traders do not have the experience to determine or expect the bottom.

21 hours ago, deepak33 said:

its not Easiy to use daily trading its risky...not dor all time u win...its depend ur luck

You see that it is risk because you do not know how to do it, i advice you to start digging more to it, it is the only real business in crypto you should know that.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Of course it is sad most especially if lose your money through scam. 

that might be disappointing. i might no longer pick trading due to the fact it is in reality risky specially if you're trading on a experiment web page. that could be surely awful. allow us to all take into account.

I usually feel devastating and sad all day if I losses coin from my daily crypto trading but that is investment for you, you earn one day and also lose one day. 

• +1 1

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

It's okay to risks sometimes but make sure you will not loss huge amount. 

Holding is a nice strategy but make sure you have a better plan. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/5/2020 at 11:12 PM, Iambee said:

Loosing money make me feel sad so I think other may feel sad as well. We want to earn money that's why we trade and instead of earning ending up with loosing the money kind of disappointment as well. But it help me to learn my mistake as well.

Well loosing money is terrible but we should be always aware that, in the trading sector, there will not be always profits. Most of the cryptocurrencies have the highly volatile prices in the cryptocurrency markets. So it is better to be self controlled even during the losses. 

Well, if I where in that place, I will also be disappointed and sad at the same time. But because I am a trader, I think that it is part of our life. In trading, there is no winner so even though you are an expert in trading, you will also got loss money. That's why before you enter or become a trader, you must be ready of the consequences that can happen to you.

I think that trading without proper capital management can lead to large profits and at the same time it can lead to the loss of all your money and I think that losing all your money will come sooner or later if you do not respect the capital management

I feel bad and frustrated specially if i loose a half of my funds from trading. But don't stop and never loose hope because it is part of our journey to success. And i believe those people that are now successful because of trading face struggles and problems before they reach their goal and succeed in trading.

Of course, you will feel disappointment because you lose money and second it will lowered your self-confidence. Trading must be monitored in order to achieve a good trade. After a day not all traders will successfully have a good trade so it is common for some traders to lose money. Experience will be your teacher for your future successful trades. So if you have money then trade don't be afraid to lose if you are sure to yourself if you can manage to earn more than you lose in the future.

The best in my opinion and for beginners is a rather long-term investment So the less dangerous and the less stressful cause, where many of the losses are the result of decisions taken due to fear or tension and with the acquisition of experience, we can move to quick speculation, margin and others.

When i loss the money in the crypto market than i leave the trading and wait for the good time becasue some time market is not running good and you make loss in the market regularly than you need to stop to trade and wait for the market good movement.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day