How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

Trading is always has a risk and if you are able to risk big ofcourse you will gain big.every one feels bad when they are lossing and feels good when they are winning it is a natural reaction of our body and mind.

I you lose money on crypto by trading on any day, When you don't hurt from crypto, because this is the part of our life. So you don't bad feel. If one day so what.

I think that for anyone who loses cryptocurrency every day is very unfortunate. Because cryptocurrency trading is always risky because we cannot know whether we will profit from it or lose our money.

I feel like going back in time and not investing in the way I did. It has happened to me many times and I have lost money for the wrong actions but it helps me to learn that not everything is rosy and that you must live with it and be wise when investing.

Obviously I feel tragic and baffled yet it's extremely okay since it's a piece of the idea of exchanging, we shouldn't expect that we will consistently acquire cash from exchanging. Losing is the most ideal route on how we can get understanding, and that experience is the most ideal approach to turn out to be better and way progressively educated.

Day time trading is never been good decision because this need some good skills and search about things which you want to trade if you are not on right side then surely you can ruined by this as happen to many just try to understand before start because this is very hectic and some time greediness can give very quick lost which difficult to recover specially when you do in short term trading.

well i dont know how to speak it out laud, its angry, shame, laugh at the same time i want t break something, run a marathon and do some crazy things but.. than i realize thats its all my fault and not others.

It's really a bad feeling which I feel when I lose some money on crypto in day trading. But, After got profit I forgot about it. But the truth is it's simple to got lose in crypto trading.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

No, holding a long term is very different from day trading or short term trading. Trading is very profitable especially if you are doing a day trading but it will only good if you know how to play with the market or you are already a professional traders. 

Because if you create a mistake in your trading there is a big chance that you will loss your money therefore day trading is not suitable for newbies in trading. 

55 minutes ago, HR Shanto said:

I definite to do day trading and I also attained. But one day i retrograde small bit finances. From that day I scared doing day trading. Actually it's arouse so some and It is afraid to try again.

i am doing daily trading and this process is very easy to me. anyone can make good profit but not huge in day trading, if anytime the price go done then need to wait.

I feel all the bad feelings, failure and sadness, as well as the anger, but I am getting it right because if I continue to do so, this will affect me and I will lose more and from it I get out of the platforms.

of course that will be hurt and annoying that's why i dont do day trading anymore because there is a big chances that you will lose money from it so i much prefer long term trading which is long wait bit worth to wait.

Ofcourse im sad but i will just make this as a learning so that I will have knowledge when this happen again.  All of us here to learn and we make mistakes threat this as a learning 

Trading  give feelings of anxiety to newer in trade. But the experienced one is having strategic mind. And it is normal to get nervous when you invest huge amount. Losing the amount will give you the experience for your future investments... You always gain something while trading.

I honestly do not get very upset because money is a resource that comes and goes, there is nothing you can do about it..

Stock trading will have most people large rewards, and yet may well tube separate a savings account rapidly need to make sure time of day and / or especially payday fx trading. Preferably instead any time you pay for by cut price deals and just handle for the purpose of long-run? Would it not turn out to be easier to gain vast rewards not to mention risking reduced?

I understand that if a salesperson opens up after the impact of a holder, then as a result holder, the onset of overwhelming emotion besides the onset of contractual emotion .In fact I have been gaining profit by the loss as well as business over the decades.......

It’s very rare for me to lose money on trading. I do this if the price has fallen, then I will buy even more and wait for growth, so I almost never received a loss. It was once at the beginning of my trading, I was very upset after.

It feels really hurt when I lose money on crypto by trading.

It is a bad experience for all.Nobody want to lose their money by trading.Before, trading everyone should study about the background of their desired site.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Hello dear friend.  I feel sad and painful when I lose money because it is difficult to obtain and I always strive to replace the money I lose

It feels very bad when we lose money on trading in crypto because its very difficult to earn money from here you have to be skilled with lots of information. 

25 minutes ago, CryptoUI said:

I really feel bad when i lose, i feel like all what i did before and all what i have win of profits went without use any of them just gone... really hard... and always lose big amounts.

When you decide to become a trader and start trading you should think about all aspects of it either positive or negative. You should be prepared to lose money too because it is an essential part of this business and it is wrong to expect earning profit all the time without losses. We should accept to lose sometimes but we have to try our best to maximize our earnings and minimize our losses. This is only possible with hard practice and conservative approach to trading.

in reality it rarely happens to me to end day trading at a loss, when it happens I feel disheartened, down in spirits but I already know that tomorrow things can change and that I will be able to obtain excellent earnings, I usually finish day trading with a small gain that I transform it into stable coin to keep it

Lose or win should be accepted by traders, with that they can know how to manage their assets so they can be more careful to make choice. If trader afraid with lose, they shouldn't do trading because they must already know risk of what they do first.

Welcome with me
Everyone is looking to make huge gains while reducing risk.
The feeling of the trader when losing money in circulation on a daily basis, according to the profit or loss he understood
If he used to make a daily profit, losing it from time to time is normal, but if the loss comes in a row, it is very difficult