How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

I'm sad and frustrated but it is really okay because it is part of trading, we should not expect that we will always earn money from trading. How we can experience the best way to experience, and that experience is that daily trading does not mean that you can not trade every single day. You can prolong the time of two or three days to two or three days from one day to two or three days to reduce risk and anxiety. Sometimes certain coins do not change enough value to allow for daily profit. Met me that saturday bought a coin but it didn't get up till Monday. Saturday evening I used to sell it, I would lose some money so I waited till Monday and sold for profit.

Of course, no one wants to lose money, and losing money will certainly be very uncomfortable and sad. Short-term trading for big risks, but if you know how, making money with it daily is okay.

Long-term trading is less risky, but it is not more profitable than daily trading. In both cases, there is no permanent profit. Loss is normal in trading.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Day trading is very profitable if you know what you are doing or you are expert in this field but if you are losing money to this then it is time for you to convert to other type of investment. 

Like you can just buy some potential currencies and hold it for long term.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

discount prices and just hold for long term ?

I assume discount prices is ICO event and about hold is depend your strategy plan. If you change strategy in the middle of movement it could be dangerous because market is unpredictable. Hold, mostly using for investment method. I suggest you to make complete and good plan before enter the market and disciplines with it.

Trading is always risky.As you are a investor you always take risk. Profit and loss is two sides of a coin.may one day you lose but that doesn't mean you lose your money every time.it fill bad when you lose money.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Some people prefer to gain the profit thru short-term trading and also some people prefer to gain profit from long-term trading by holding the coins. Well, i think both is good way to gain profit, as long as you know how to manage the risk. Combine both strategy is good option too.

I feel hurt when I lose money in day trade so I try not to sell until it is absolutely necessary.

Of course buying a coin and holding it for months to sell later yields profit, with less risk.

I'm planning to do both to verify which method gives the most profit.

There is no perfect strategy for every situation, loss and profit is a natural thing when trading, accept that as reality. No one always wins in trades, even you are using " hold " method it doesn't mean will guarantee you can make profit. All depend your mindset and strategy, be wise with your money.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:51 AM, germanking2 said:

Trading will always have its risks, we can generate profits or lose money. When I lose money I feel frustrated, but we must learn from our mistakes and correct them. I usually do tradin in periods of time.

Yes i agree this happens with many people because trading cannot be done without taking risk. It is obvious to get frustrated when you lose money but you can only succeed if you hold patience and learn from mistakes.

Losing money by trading is a risk that you take since crytocurrencies can have considerable losses, we must make a safe leverage in other not to lose our money. 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Holding is a good factor to gain profits, but trading is more profitable than holding a coin and waiting for months or even years to gain profit. Holding needs patience the more and trading needs the knowledge.

Obviously trading have some risks , loses and profits. Risks and profits are the part of every kind of trading but some times we have loss in trading but its never mean that you loose your hope because we learn from our mistakes. So never be loose hope and keep trying our best.

Just a normal thing, losses are just part of playing this game and we choose to be part of this game, if you hate losing then you should not even trading cryptocurrency. You need to have a thick skin before you can survive in this volatile market.

I have lost money many times, I do something risky only when I know that if I lose what I trade, there will not be a disaster that will destroy my whole life, money comes and goes, this is a fact.

in fact i'm  scores of epoch too got helpful profit from trading and i tell sell gain colossal fickle plus tin construct depressing emotion anytime as a result if advertise untaken down after that sway and in the offing for pump.

17 hours ago, Mahmudul Hasan said:
Dude, we all here know what you feel most of us got the same problems after crypto falling. If you start trading you shoud agree with the risks of this game. I lose a 2/3 of my money and it is good experience for me.

Yes when the time you step up into trading then you should be prepared for the worst and prepare to lost your money in case your trade goes side ways and you end up losing.

I am new at trading. I don't have any experience like this. But I think this experience is very bad.

We can invest in currency in the long run and it is actually better to make big profit and small risk than take very big risk. It can bring huge profit for us. Trading is also profitable, yes, both are profitable.

Obviously when we lose money on crypto by trading then become very sad and frustrated but i  think we should learn from our mistake so that we have experience and do good in crypto. 

trading is so risky it depend upon luck some time it in profit and some time i will be in loss we cant do any thing  we have to more knowledge about trade to reduce risk factor 

It is the worst feeling that i face when happened i feel have no hope in earn bitcoin and have money so still depressed for many days

On 1/24/2020 at 12:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

First time i tried day trading, i was horrible at it and didn't really know what i was doing. I felt horrible and thought that this would be end of my trading. Now when i got better, i don't get so emotional of losses, i mean they do feel bad of course, but i will just move on to next trades.

But about those long holdings, if you think you can make more with those, you should do that, but until you can make money on the bear market, you aren't really trading at all.

Trading always have its own risk. It is either 100% success or failure. But What I believe is Earning profit or loosing money is a part of trading and we should learn to as what went wrong.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mahmudul Hasan said:
Dude, we all here know what you feel most of us got the same problems after crypto falling. If you start trading you shoud agree with the risks of this game. I lose a 2/3 of my money and it is good experience for me.

Yes when the time you step up into trading then you should be prepared for the worst and prepare to lost your money in case your trade goes side ways and you end up losing.