How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

Hello my friend that my poetry at the daily loss in the field of digital gigs is never described and I do not wish for any loss in this field and I want profit only I feel frustrated when I lose my money and I feel that I do not master this field

It is normal to lose i feel bad but I do  not develop any negative emotions, but if you lose everyday, you need to check yourself.

Trading is best way to earn profit from cryptocurrency and it we lost some coins on trading it is discouraging .but I suggest there are some platform has a demo account you can take advantage from it to train yourself on trading.

Frustated of course but i take as experience to prevent something like this happen again and as you said day trading can give us some good profit if we have big capital and skill but it's still risky, No matter it's short term or long term.

Not just from Crypto Currency, any business entrepreneur is disappointed if they do not profit .But I think it won't be disappointing. Crypro Currency Price goes down but after some time the price goes high.

Think positive, when you trade it will give you profit. But we all know that in trading is expose in risk factor. We dont know the trend. Sometimes it goes to high value and somtimes its drops at its lowest. Need to be vigilant when we enter on it..

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 4:54 PM, Bookpay said:

I feel it very bad but I do not disappoint because I know that I can learn with that and in the future I will not lose with these precautions in my mind. 

That's great . we should not be worried about it and we need to take learn from this and after this situation we can know about it so that in future we can avoid it.

Feel nervous bad stressed  and crazy . I hate loss a lot it make my mood bad a lot . hard job .

When I'm loosing in  cryptocurrencies trading I'm not giving up but I'm only keep it on because I believe that's the challenges on trading make me powerfully

When I'm loosing money in crypto I'm just feeling very bad but i'm not panicking because those moneys that's I'm loosing I was afford to lose them before

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

When I'm loosing in  cryptocurrencies trading I'm not giving up but I'm only keep it on because I believe that's the challenges on trading make me powerfully

thats good, dont make the losses in crypto break your soul because i saw a lot of people leave the market when they felt like they have already lost too much and they cut their losses and left the market for good.

1 hour ago, Ripolok said:

Almost all traders are aware of the widely publicized statistic that “95% of traders lose money.” When you drill deeper, research implies that this number is likely higher. The profession chews up and spits out aspiring traders at an astounding rate. 

i think almost all the big traders we see nowadays on social media they were once also beginners and they have also lost money and then learned from their mistakes.

It Hurst a lot and also it hurt so much to see your money going out of your wallet and also, if you lose you get discouraged

I take it as a lesson. I learn from it in the end. If we do not have mistakes, we will not be able to learn in the required way. Do not consider the matter as a loss, but look at the lesson that you have learned.

I take it as a lesson. I learn from it in the end. If we do not have mistakes, we will not be able to learn in the required way. Do not consider the matter as a loss, but look at the lesson that you have learned.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

I dont understand what you think exactly.

Do you talking about day trading or long term trading?

And how you can lose money on day trading, I mean you can lost but not whole investment and price can go down below when you buy but you can revocer that if you buy again on lower price.

And one more think, why people must to decide between day trading and holding why not both, I think that is better.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I feel very demotivated when I lose in trading. so I am now stopped trading. I think have to learn more about trading. when I will have enough knowledge about trading I will start it.

I didn't experience yet, but I think I will feel sad of course it is a big lose for me, but because of that mistake I can also learn from it and can have a lot of patient when that situation happens again. 

It is difficult to say when a trading thing is going to happen, even if all traders try to consider all of the trades and then still lose on trade, then it is worth it....It is difficult to say when a trading thing is going to happen, even if all traders try to consider all of the trades and then still lose on trade, then it is worth it....

19 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I feel very demotivated when I lose in trading. so I am now stopped trading. I think have to learn more about trading. when I will have enough knowledge about trading I will start it.

That use to happen, but it might be due to some error which might be from you and you need to sort it out

Of course i would suspect cheerless and disappointed in myself, but if you dont evade anything, you dont gain knowledge of anything. Trading comes with risk, it will be impracticable to eternally give birth to a profit in both trade. But the finest item to keep in view is to not catch moreover frustrated, not to produce up and not to imperil it the complete out of frustration. I am quiet lesrning trading, and each one trade gives me new experience, but of pour its the losses that i will memorize the most.

At first I would be sad and disappointed to myself because I let myself to lose my money but its part of trading so I won't put a lot of time thinking negatively because I know to myself that I will still try to do trading until I become successful. 

19 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That use to happen, but it might be due to some error which might be from you and you need to sort it out

you are right. I have to figure out what is my fault then I should solve my problem and I have to learn more for trading. without proper education no one can get success here.

10 minutes ago, mattayahu said:

Learning from your losses is the biggest part of starting to profit with trading, otherwise, nothing changes.

yeah, my friend. I already get a very good lesson. thank you very much for you good complement. I hope one day I will be successful in the future.

I don't feel that bad because of how I trade. The pattern of which I trade is that even do I loss, I will be having profit in the reverse way. So it want border me that much.

Trading is bit risky here in this industry. You have to trick with your mind sometimes, make valuable decisions in time will be the key to success .