Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I prefer to invest on real state to be practical so I choose house.cryptocurency price has no assurance that it will go higher it may also get lower at any moment .but i think I'll just invest certain amount of money in cryptocurrency .I'm sure I'm still make profit from it.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 2

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it's way more easier to start investing on it than a house, also once I become rich here in crypto I can start investing in other things like buying house, lot or even a car. Every legit investment can become profitable as long as you know what you should do.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

If you do not have a home, then you need to buy a house. At night, in the rain, but with Bitcoin you will not be happy. If you already have a house, then investing in bitcoin will bring more profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I prefer to exchange money or money in Kipto because investing money at home is no profit, and if we can spend extra money, we can make a good currency from here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I would not invest my money in a house because houses lose value over time, and most of us cannot purchase an entire house which means we have to pay mortgage on it which will put as at a loss. It's better to just invest in crypto and buy a house with the profits.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I invest in both house and crypto  because in House we have the guarantee to our money increase and we have secure also but we invest some found in crypto when the price rise up it helps to your earning increase you never loss your money even when you loss in crypto you earn In house 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Its the two different things and i don't think that investment in real estates and bitcoin should be compared with each other and as about the preference i would say that most of us will choose to invest in house because it is confirmed that it will be giving high profit in future. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I prefer to invest money in crypto rather than investing it on house because there is different charges for proper functioning of house, like electricity bill, maintenance and other bills but there is no or minimum fee for investing in crypto and which is more profitable than buying a house in long term.

• +1 4
  • +3 2

I will invest in both from crypto work only first I will earn an certain amount that can buy home for me and the I will continue doing the crypto works as an regular because this is only will make me in profit to buy homes 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I would like to prefer investment in bitcoins and some other potential coins instead of investing in real estate or buying an extra home for resale purpose. Although bitcoin investment is little bit risky as compared to buying a house but what have bigger risks have bigger profits too.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I will chose to invest my money in cryptocurrency because the profits I will get from cryptocurrency is move than what the house will give me, investing in cryptocurrency will build me more houses than taking that same money to build a house.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Interest in land is alluring, yet you must have a decent choice criteria to acquire benefits. Contrasting both speculation options, I think about that, from a hazard perspective, it is smarter to put resources into a house yet from a benefit perspective it is smarter to put resources into bitcoins. With bitcoins we could acquire benefits all the more rapidly if, for instance, we exchange.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, this is my answer, I invest big in cryptocurrency to get more or huge amount of profit until I save money that so that I can afford enough money to buy a house, that's it simply as that.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

for my opinion is i choose to invest my own house because it's my dream to get my new and own house because if ever you paid the house in future you will invest next to crypto and if ever invest also to get a new car and store money for future purposes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Good morning mate,for me i think im gonna invest my money to  cryptocurrency than in a house because in that way i can increase my money and then buy a house afterwards.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Both cryptocurrencies and the housing markets are excellent prospects for investment.

I think that diversifying your investment is the best advice that was given to me. Housing means though that you shouldn't just buy another house. It means that you must make it an asset by profiting from it. In order to profit you must rent it. Otherwise if you leave it empty it becomes a liability. You will have just another house and you will have to spent money on bills and taxes for it, without creating new profit. Being a landlord will help you a lot in difficult times.

Bitcoin is indeed currently a lot of investing there, but if we invest in the long term I think Bitcoin will be quite profitable. Because we don't know the price for the next few years, because a few years ago there was a time when the Bitcoin period experienced an increase in the possibility that we would feel it again later.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

This is a rather strange comparison! Real estate has always been a good investment. It is rising slightly but its value is always high and moves at the same speed as inflation in most countries. Investing in houses or lands is a super long term investment plan and you can not think of it as a daily income. Bitcoin is quite different from real estate and it is less reliable but more rewarding in the short term because when you buy bitcoin, the value of your money both rises and falls multiple times and your profit is an average of all the positive and negative changes in the market.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

This is a rather strange comparison! Real estate has always been a good investment. It is rising slightly but its value is always high and moves at the same speed as inflation in most countries. Investing in houses or lands is a super long term investment plan and you can not think of it as a daily income. Bitcoin is quite different from real estate and it is less reliable but more rewarding in the short term because when you buy bitcoin, the value of your money both rises and falls multiple times and your profit is an average of all the positive and negative changes in the market.

Yes friend real estate has always been a good investment, and there is no doubt about that, bit if we consider in the side of performance with bitcoin , your earnings would have been extremely better rather than investing in real estate. Later after you have a strong performance with bitcoin you can then diversify and buy land or homes to get rent. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If crypto has big coins like btc,eth,ltc etc then I would like to invest in crypto instead of house because coins have more earning than house. But if crypto do not have trusted coins then I would not like to invest in crypto and I would invest in house due to safety purpose.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

For the time being, choosing to invest in cryptocurrency is the best choice for me if I have money.  Because the economic industry in other sectors in my opinion is not in a favorable condition.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

I will prepare most money in house and minimum money in cryptos. Because cryptos value can be down but houses value down rate chance is too little.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well in my country investment profitable through investment in lands and property but the cons of this is it takes years before you land property gain value while bitcoin gain and lose value everyday which is very interesting make an investment with.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif