Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because they are very profitable and have become a haven for many, and I think that the field of cryptocurrencies is the future

I would invest most of the amount in Bitcoin and the rest in other cryptocurrencies. I believe that Bitcoin will soon give a big profit because Bitcoin is developing fast enough and I believe that Bitcoin is the future. Therefore, I prefer Bitcoin.

I prefer to invest in cryptomones as they upload a very fast price and the houses equal rise in price but a little slower and I think it is better to invest in cryptomones since you can leave a great investment.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

It depends on the person, some may not see it profitable due to its volatility and consider it unsafe, perhaps for some a house may be more profitable

I would prefer to invest in Bitcoins, since it is the asset that has grown the most during all those years, and also fast, a house I do not think it costs what a Bitcoin will be equivalent to for example in 5 years.

And regarding insecurity, I have read that they provide you with security certificates, there are large investors who have allocated their money in this favorite digital currency. 

Well, in my case I definitely choose cryptos, a house has to be maintained for life and with the inevitable time as everything deteriorates and also that at least in my country you have to pay taxes and others. On the other hand, cryptos are much easier to maintain and if you know you can get good profits.

I was looking for house. Real estate will continue to attract much interest and huge demand. I will make a plan to buy real estate because I see that the real estate can give me a profit in the long-term. Whenever another bull run comes, I'm thinking of selling my Bitcoins for that.

Friend, strong question, it has been seen that many entrepreneurs have put their future and even that of their family at stake to be able to undertake and have arrived in success, from me to having enough money to buy a home or invest in cryptocurrency without hesitation for the house Since if I had the ability to generate that amount of money once, I know that I will do it a second time.

• +2 1

I desire to invest on truly position to be helpful accordingly I select building cryptocurrency set a price has no promise that it will enthusiasm top it may and develop slash at any flash .but i believe hardly simply invest assured sum of capital in cryptocurrency i'm definite I'm nonetheless kind profit from investing it. 

Why will you invest in a house? If you don't have one I know you need one to live. But if you have a house you want to buy another one? You will pay double the bills and taxes for it. You should better not do that but invest in Bitcoin and don't even think about it until one day the price can help you buy more than one!

a curious choice, definitely crypto, but investing in real estate is certainly great, but the safety of the funds invested in it is not so great, plus you should not forget about the associated costs of maintaining the house. And once you bought a crypto, and sometimes you calmly fix a profit, but there are risks, but the possible income overpowers them.

If there are enough funds and opportunities allow you to better divide your investments and invest some in real estate, and continue working on the cryptocurrency market for the rest. This is my opinion. Real estate can be rented out and have the necessary funds for living, while continuing to work with cryptocurrency.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I would choose cryptocurrencies because they can make you have a better income than investing in a house, if you follow the good and prominent currency and search for value

I do not think there is a comparison between one asset and another, a house for one person is a liability since it has expenses that involve the home, however if you tell me about properties for sale or rent that would have a comparison, the point would be that bitcoin As it is highly valued, it becomes very easy to depreciate, however, land is very rarely devalued.

With Bitcoin you can invest small you don't need to invest so much but you can earn a lot. With a house you can see the price double after fifteen years depending on where you live but it also has expenses. Holding Bitcoin comes without any expenses except if you buy a hardware wallet.

Je n'investirais pas mon argent dans une maison parce que les maisons perdent de la valeur avec le temps, et la plupart d'entre nous ne peuvent pas acheter une maison entière, ce qui signifie que nous devons payer une hypothèque sur celle-ci, ce qui entraînera une perte. Il vaut mieux simplement investir dans la cryptographie et acheter une maison avec les bénéfices.

Each of them has advantages and disadvantages. I prefer diversification and investing in both so that I can win a lot of guaranteed money.

I would prefer to choose invest in the cryptocurreny because it is an easier way than the house. We could able to earn more money through investing in the cryptocurreny but there is also a risk of losing all of our money so we should need to be aware of all the single items.

In my case, I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies, I aim for crypto applications or knowledge avoiding certain mistakes of the past and hopefully I will have earnings that will help me buy my house comfortably and even so I still have money to invest in more crypto

• +2 1

I am invest in house but this is not also a good investment in my opinion because it is has the cost of maintanance and the taxation. It is rise in price slowly and sometimes it is becomes a bubble but it is not worth our time to invest in many of houses but have one.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 24.01.2020 at 00:18, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I agree completely. I'm very upset that I didn't start doing this earlier. Good luck with your earnings!

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well that's true, Bitcoin is best performing asset class in the last decade, But owning a Bitcoin now is already expensive with the current trading price of $12k per BTC most of the small investors cannot afford to buy it, because it was already expensive But if we have a money to invest or build a house why can we use it for a while to buy Bitcoin and hold for a few months and if the BTC price will moon then you can sell it for the profit and you can build a house out of it. 

• +3 1

Deffinetly a house, there is no way you can compare the price of crypto currency to to that of a house, a house will never lose its value it always increases though might take some time but get this , the first house I bought was about 20K dollars , today its worth 220K usd  thats real growth in 10 years 1100 % increase in price and I have assurance that in another 10 years it will be the same increase so we need to look at that very carefuly

• +2 1

I don't have a preference in investing in a house. It will be so much trouble and you have to deal with a big cost of fixing things in it. It is not an easy task and needs a lot of money except from just the money you will need to buy it.

• +2 1