Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

On 24/1/2020 at 05.18, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I prefer to invest my money in crypto, because the turnover of money and profits is very fast when compared to a house, and I think I don't have much money to buy a house, so I can only invest in cryptocurrency, I hope the income from crypto investment can buy a house .

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Zues said:

For me If I have enough money to start investing into a real estate then I would but if I am only starting to earn and save enough money I will put it and trust cryptocurrency so that I can earn more and that will help me to invest in some houses or cars in the future. 

Well, that's a great move mate, it's better to invest some money in crypto than real estate because there's a lot of real estate which is scam and investing in cryptocurrency gives you an opportunity to get some profit.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I prefer to invest on crypto currency if I still have a place to live in but if I have no place then I should invest into a house and keep a but of money every pay day so that I can invest in crypto currency.

I get your idea that investing in bitcoin will make profits but this not the only way to think , some people may have money issues and converting bitcoin to cash would be their best choice to make improvments to the house that will be really needed elso for sure these people would have invested on bitcoin to make more profits

• +3 1

On 3/5/2020 at 7:02 PM, Rishad said:

I think house is the best option to invest because there is no loss in invest.i myself stay on this and the price of the house is rising.because man populated but the earth is not populated.the investment in share market is so risky when the price up and down,cant know.  

If i have two option to invest 1) house or 2 bitcoin then I blindly invest in house, because you're right present population increasing day by day and earth is not increase single inche in million years, we have limited land, if we invest in house we have 2 benefits 1) its solves our residence problem 2) our investment secured and fixed deposit, bitcoin also good but the problem is bitcoin price not stable like house.

I will have a preference to invest in accommodate as an alternative of crypto as I fit in to rising country and in on the increase countries the prices of properties are gradually going prohibitive and far above the ground as these countries and the properties and houses of such countries are rising the prices are in addition departing up. 

To be honest in terms of usability I prefer to invest in a house because we can use it for a place to live, but in terms of price I prefer investing in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency prices are moving very fast

If for instance I have huge amount of money equivalent to the amount of Bitcoin I will invest in bitcoin rather than house because the value of bitcoin worth more than the value of house because bitcoin can shoot up at anytime beyond expectation but that of house do take several years before the value worth.

I prefer house because I don't have information about investment I really work hard here for learning such information to invest money for better income now I'm great in investing money at home then later I will know about the crypto investment that how it works..

I most likely invest on bitcon than housing because house is publicity and has higher tax or revenue than crypto currency but crypto is more risk than housing if proper measures is not taking

On 9/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, CryptoSkye said:

I think its just a matter of balancing your money. give some thought on how you will spend your money, which can benefit you more. both does but maybe spend more on your house than on crypto. its just that crypto has more risks than in a house, i think.

But i think investing in crypto is greatly change for the better that maintenance money at homemor banks for the reason that the lettering of profit you will earn from crypto after a short time will be distant improved than the profit you will expansion.

Still investing in digital currencies is very risky. It is safe for long-term investment, as you will not care if the currency’s price falls quickly, but after years, the possibility of its rise to weaken it, but the possibility of its collapse is rare.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now I prefer crypto because it gives profits. A house can be a good investment as prices are rising but it needs a lot of money that I don't have. I may buy one if I find a good job and maybe a loan from a bank but I will have to work for many years to repay, so for now it is only crypto.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I would rather choose Cryptocurrency over house or any assets. Why? Because its price rapidly change unlike other assets that took a years or decades to rise. Due to its volatility it is hard a bit to invest in Cryptocurrency, but if you want to become rich then you have to have determinations.

I would prefer to invest my money to crypto first since there are drastic changes happening not just recently but throughout its existence and maybe in the future also. I would be happy to invest more and more to crypto since the value that I have invested there will grow exponentially in just a matter of time and then there would be the time where I will invest to my house or just buy it already. It is better to have more investments in crypto since like what I have said your money would grow and a chance to generate some profits also. If that is the case you could have a lot choices since you have a lot of money now you could pick any house you want since you can now afford it with the investment you are working on.

• -1 1

Crypto or a house , I 💯 percent go for a cryptocurrency, with crypto investment, you can buy lots of houses ,but with house investment, you will fine it difficult to get a cryptocurrency, the answer.i will invest in crypto

If one day I woke up and someone gave away his money for free, enough to buy a house in the city with 5 rooms, I will definitely buy a house, rather than crypto. I can rent the rooms and earn passive income from the rentals. Investing in crypto is a headache.

• +1 1

There is no comparison between those two types of investment, I don't even call buying a house an investment, some people see this a kind of long term investment, but the question is what will the house buy you after selling the house?. There may be changes in money amount, but the value willl the remain same.

Edited by Abdalrazig
Error
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

that may be right mate but this thing can change depends on people's living situation , if my house needs improvements and can't be leave it until later then better to use my bitcoins even if its price got doubled later , for sure i won't be happy then but there are things that always comes first before the others

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Dont just look the positive effect of bitcoin investment but also look the negative site becuase you know crypto currency is not a stable currency so any time bitcoin price can be fall down when you invest money on btc.. But if you look home invest then you can see no risk of home becuase from here you can earn money per month by rent the home plus it will be last MORE than bitcoin.. Hope you understand               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

From my point of view  I want to invest both in house and cryptotalk market. The house investment also gives you a great profit. On the other hand the cryptotalk is improving. For last deacde . It ahs a great market value. It's a great platform for ort an opportunity simply make a post and eran money. Also knowledge and skills flourish. I will deal with both them.

We all know that investing in a home is safer, but investing in cryptocurrencies is also safe in the long run and the profit can be dozens of times higher, so I prefer bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

What would you do with another house if you don't need it? If you try to rent it you will find only people that will be unwilling to pay after a while and damage it too. Unless you plan to hold the house for years and wait for price to rise. But Bitcoin can rise a lot too. 

I am with you my friend @Maxtron73,the house prices gradually increase but BTC is not a stable coin.And it's price when increases goes sky high as you now but  when it's value decreases it goes down very much.So I think in trading the BTC gives you more income than Buying and then selling houses.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it's way more easier to start investing on it than a house, also once I become rich here in crypto I can start investing in other things like buying house, lot or even a car. Every legit investment can become profitable as long as you know what you should do