Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Personally when I get to have such a large capital I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin (BTC) since trading homes in the area where I live is very difficult so I would be more profitable and beneficial to invest in cryptocurrencies 

I much prefer on investing crypto because i know if i can make my investment grow i can use it to buy a house. As my plan for my future that's why i am saving all my profit for my future use and needs.

• +1 1

I think crypto is a better option for the reason that this money can make profits higher and faster Whoever left it stored at home, in the bank, or others, but in general the successful person knows that he must possess more than one source of income and more than investment in different sectors and a good part of the frozen money.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, teminalibug said:

In a house you could one day lose your money to theft, better invest in crypto and watch your balance grow.

I didn't understand you're reason if we built a house and store some money and thief stolen our money right, and what guarantee if we invest in crypto and hacker not stolen our assets, in my opinion invest in house its better option, because its gives security compare to crypto

• +1 1

House will be better, but if the money is not much then cryptocurrencies will be better. House investment is not risky but crypto investment is risky as well all know, so doing it professionally will help. 

• +2 1

house is our first neasesry thing in our life , if already i ( as a invester ) have house to live then I will invest in bitcoin , because Bitcoin is really a good coin , we can earn a good passive income through it , if we have good knowledge and experience in trading.  

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I favor to implement getting crypto for the reason that this capital develops into two bottles and also three times the in case the amount escalates and also half-truths perform materialize. Getting crypto is rather money-making for the reason that it has the amount is definitely switching each time.

I would choose to invest in property or real estate even though this investment requires large capital because each experienced trader recognize that investments in cryptocurrencies are very risky. If you can leverage and you know how to multiply and work on real estate, then it will be a great help for yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I will choose crypto over house because cryptos can give you a lot of profit in short period of time but buying houses , you will get rent from it monthly but it will take many years to get your invested money back.

I will invest in house because i can get only one year  fee and i can start to invest in crypto too. But i can't get money for build hose and invest in it only in one year by trading.

With my being in this forum earning good enough from the daily postings, and planning to completely upgrade to most lucrative, gainfully means of making huge profits of money in within short moment, I see no for saving at home rather to used the advantage and be making a percentage of profits from investment, and trading.

I would invest in a house any moment , its the only thing that makes sence , houses always appreciate and they are always the best thing that we have we need to work with such kind that is the best key to us to run to we work hard with crypto and it swings everyday we are not promised profit but in the end we might end up losing thats the case that we have to think of 

• +4 1

I see the potential of the cryptocurrency specially bitcoin. And i believe it is a good choice to invest to bitcoin because when you earn big you can provide your needs and wants like food and shelter.

• +3 1

it depends, there are people who are good investing in crypto , so in one year they have already doubled their money while property gain in 5 years a double profit but , I would preffer property to be safe

• +4 1

Investing in anything other than crypto gives profits, but at a low rate and for a long time, compared to crypto Which may give double profits in a short time, but of course the investment must be thoughtful in terms of the amount of money I put in and in terms of the goals of this investment.

Crypto can be a good preference but there is a lot of risk in investing in crypto compared to that in house/real estates. YOU should be a lot patience here!

Choose wisely!!!

At first keep in mind that the house prices decreases over the time going and need huge maintenance fees if you go for long term though land price may increase significantly. But when it comes to Bitcoin you just need to store it until you get the decent profit and exchange whenever you are willing to get profit. So for me Bitcoin is far better investment than house.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Salauddin said:

If you want to get involved, you need to get advice from someone who is retired.

Well, you didn't need to get some advice for the people who are retired in cryptocurrency, i will suggest to get some ideas and guidelines for the experts and it may help you to be a successful person.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Friend, you need to take into account such factors as assets and liabilities. The fact is that the house is a liability, and it will take away some of your money for the arrangement, as well as some deposits. In General, of course, it is best to invest in cryptocurrency, because it can give you a big profit!

With the little experience I have about Cryptocurrency I think investing in crypto is much better that keeping money at homemor banks because the type of profit you will earn from crypto after sometime will be far better than the profit you will gain for keeping money in bank as long as you have good background about Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will strictly prefer investing in cryptoworld because it is more easier to start investing in cryptocurrency than start investing at home and also Cryptocurrency will surely give you more profit ahead of home if you invest in good reliable projects.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

I am investing in crypto because like bitcoin its value are increasing day by day.it gives more profit in very short time but the value of home increase very slowly.. So for more profit a sufficient time require but in crypto currency sometimes price are suddenly increase and you get more profit in short time. So invest in crypto currency is for good..... 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If one is willing to take a high risk with his money he should surely inest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that seems promosing, but if he can not take high risk he should go for low risk investment like buying a house.

• +2 1

For me If I have enough money to start investing into a real estate then I would but if I am only starting to earn and save enough money I will put it and trust cryptocurrency so that I can earn more and that will help me to invest in some houses or cars in the future. 

• +1 1