Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I will prefer to invest in a house than in cryptocurrencies but to buy a house is not easy at all, so I still prefer bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that can afford. 

42 minutes ago, King98 said:

It is my opinion that any cryptocurrency that owns money is far more dangerous than owning a home, and of course if I had the money to invest in shelter, housing and security and to buy a house ..

In my own opinion, I will invest in cryptocurrency and the profits I will used it to buy houses, I think this is the secret of being successfully in your business

For me, I prefer to invest in crypto, it is the best in terms of profit as well as the method of investment, and I do not think that homes will have more profits than crypto.

Life is great and enjoy it

For me personally, I prefer keeping money in Crypto for the time being because I will definitely invest it and not put it at home and watch myself spend it.

Both are a good option to invest in. It will depend on the situation. To choose what. I will survey on both of the situation. And look for the most beneficial investment. So it's not possible to say now Which is better?

If you can invest money in a house or flat you would not even think of investing in cryptocurrency because there are much more stable prices in real estate than crypto.

For me, I never do investment operations on the Internet, but I do. I invest my currencies by buying some important things in real life as I sell these things after a while and make profits from them or I buy mining devices using this money to stay in mining operations and achieve good profits in addition To get back the capital

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I think investing in real estate is a safer investment than cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, because the cryptocurrency market fluctuates greatly.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Investing in bitcoin has become a safer way to keep and store money away from thieves, in an easier and lighter way. I think the crypto wallet cannot be stolen as easily as the money is kept at home.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:39 AM, Kutulay said:

Why not invest in both? Well, bitcoin is a good asset nowadays, because we can earn here in the short term and for a long time. In addition, real estate investing is also good, because the price will rise in the long run. I believe in the saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket, so I prefer both in investing.

It is hard to invest in BTC and real estate at the same time because the price of house is so high that there will be nothing left for you to buy BTC. If you invest low in bitcoin, your income will not impress you. It is better to buy a land and invest the remaining of your money in BTC because land is much cheaper than a house but it rises with the same rate as a house. Moreover, maintaining a house requires money but a vacant land doesn't need any attention. This way you can save more money and buy more BTC.

I will much preferably prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrency because here in cryptocurrency there's always huge profits from investment and trading within a short period of time.

i will choose crypto currencies for investing because we can increase our money fastly through crypto currencies then house investment.we can double our money in a year through crypto currency but in house investment it will take about 10 years to double your money. 

On 1/24/2020 at 8:24 AM, suzuya said:

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it's way more easier to start investing on it than a house, also once I become rich here in crypto I can start investing in other things like buying house, lot or even a car. Every legit investment can become profitable as long as you know what you should do.

That's right. 

I also prefer investing in cryptocurrency for me to easily get profit from here. 

Also it can easily grow the investment when you invest it into cryptocurrencies. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The two methods are good for investing money, but in Crypto you can earn daily through trading, but if you invest in a house you will not be able to.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:52 PM, Captain Karim said:

For me, I think investing in real estate is a safer investment than cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, because the cryptocurrency market fluctuates greatly.

Real estate is safer but only under certain circumstances. If you buy a house or land while prices are in a bubble you might easily lose half of your money in just a few months time. Real estate is safe to buy in case the economy of the nation you want to buy is healthy and the population is rising. If the population declines and the economic outlook is not positive then the risk is high in real estate.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

Both areas are profitable, frankly, I did not work in the field of selling real estate to that. I do not know how much profit for that. I will choose to invest in digital currencies.

that's good to know your opinion in my case I will try to diversify my money because we should not invest in only one market because if that market go down then our all money will also go down 

If you have a lot of money, I advise you to invest in crypto and at house. As for me, I do not have the money to invest in both, so I prefer now to invest in encryption because it brings you good financial profit.

Edited by Moaz

Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a smart investment and can achieve high profits, but making investment in cryptocurrencies is where the risk is somewhat high
Investing in homes if done well I think it will be profitable and also a somewhat guaranteed investment

3 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

that's good to know your opinion in my case I will try to diversify my money because we should not invest in only one market because if that market go down then our all money will also go down 

Yes, dividing the capital will also cause you to control your nerves easily because you will not lose much if you go down the currency that you bought only in case you have a good division and use of your capital.

Well since the bitcoin price is highly volatile and it's volatile price makes it profitable and it's also risky, for me if bitcoin price is down at that moment I would invest in it instead of Investing in a house, Because starting up a house investment is expensive and also it would take time to start earning from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will always invest in Bitcoin and use the profit to buy my desire house. Nevertheless, I rely solely on KoinPro to mitigate my exposure to risk and at the same time make profit in any market condition. 

On 1/24/2020 at 6:21 AM, Armcannon said:

I prefer to invest on real state to be practical so I choose house.cryptocurency price has no assurance that it will go higher it may also get lower at any moment .but i think I'll just invest certain amount of money in cryptocurrency .I'm sure I'm still make profit from it.

Yes like you I think that I will invest in a real estate too because I can have a voice once I completed that and I think taht it is great because you can use your earnings in cryptocurrency to build your own house and that is a great thing to achieve

Those two are not the same thing and they are really different assets, to be able to make the best decision here you should first see how much capital left you will have after buying house or investing in crypto, in other words it's important to know with what percentage of your capital your are buying that or investing in crypto, if the answer is more than 50% of your total savings and capital then my choice will be buying a house and if the answer is lower than 20% I would choose investing in crypto because investing in crypto assets is riskier than investing in physical assets like a house and you should not take the same amount of risk that you would take for buying a land or a house when you are investing in crypto.

All time of investing is same but I would prefer a house because investing money in crypto is very difficult in our country and even not developed in the digital market sector. So, i would go for a house and rent this house and earn money through it. Real state is very great investment but you have to invest a lot.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 PM, Uttom Deb said:

I prefer to exchange money or money in Kipto because investing money at home is no profit, and if we can spend extra money, we can make a good currency from here.

Same here I much prefer to invest in cryptoworld than invest my house because here in cryptoworld we can easily grow the invested money in our own strategy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c