What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

You need to be very patience especially when waiting for the value to going high and low. Also patience in checking on legit sites which are free and really paying. Here in crypto talk you need to be patience also in checking topics which you can participate.

As long as i know that the value of the currency will increase i can hold my coin for a very long time and also invest more based on the observation i have on the cryptocurrency, many people miss calculate this and that is why they loos sometimes.

well it really does not matter couse no one knows what will happen in the future. i think to be patient its ok and good but you need luck more than anything  in the crypto world.

I think the level of patience we have when owning cryptocurrency is depend about the time we have doing the trade or investing, because will the times we get many experience about we improve more.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Maybe enough patience to wait fir almost a year or hold my bitcoins for almost a year and i can say that it is worth waiting as this year 200 in the month February we see how bitcoin price pumps and i benefit from it so its OK if i way again for long.

.In my oponion.Of course, you must not invest in a currency without studying it properly and the exit price must be determined before entering. I am alsoone of the people who prefer to trade in the short term.i hope you understand   

I think my patience is almost infinite I have been doing a long term hold strategy since 2017, actually after the market crash I don't want to sell anything at a loss I prefer to keep the altcoins in my wallet

well at first of course it’s hard to have a very long patience. it takes time to develop and the right experiences. you just have to be very determined in developing your patience and eventually it will grow 

Patience is really needed in a good key to what we do, there is a lot of effort to which we should be work in , the patience to which we have to work and follow the right ideas to be patient in this market is really needed because at the end of the day there is going to be big its a great work for us to put together in the given position, the patience we have works well, put together , and look what we have is the greatest ideas we know, its good to know that anybody who placed a bitcoin is really important

1 hour ago, Tasfi said:

After you buy Crometo and Bitcoin again, how long can you wait patiently to sell your coins for royalty?  Are you a few years ago and are you able to be very long for it?

mainly in crypto all need to be patient as the market may go high or down any time and people should wait for increasing the price.

I have never hold coin but i think if we hold coin then we should become patience because patience is the key to success and after that we may earn a huge profit      

I do not agree then who said that patients never earn you trading is not a matter of trading without a patient but I cannot hold on for 10 years to prove how many patients you have but when you cannot earn your target show patients. As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $ 8600 and your goal is $ 9000 so you can get BTC for the cost of the patients they need. You can not wait for him to eksa. Thank you

we should have be patience for work here for posting and commenting here it take sometime to much time and for exchange system it take time but we need to b patience for that for earning 

I am personally a very patient person, because if I had to wait a couple of years in order to make a good profit then surely I would wait that much. I don't have any kind of problem with that 

Brother, it is not easy having patience when trading in crypto currencies. It comes with a lot of temptations and you might take a wrong step if you do not do your calculations well. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well the best strategy in the context is that you should hold a portion of bitcoin and potential coins for longer term and forgot them that you have those funds (usually do not forgot your private keys of wallet). And do some trading activities and also earn more and more by different of ways.

Patience is very important in crypto world. Because sometimes the price of currency goes high and goes down. But if you have patience of holding your currencies till the price goes high,then you can have a fair profit in trading.

• +1 1

I have been around for a few years now and I know that patience is very important when owning crypto. I've seen my assets plunge and pump back again. For me it's about the bigger picture which says that crypto is growing big.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

You need a lots of patience for Crypto. If you' don't have patience you will become patient from here. Panic person cab not earn any thing from here. I  am Glad I have some patience in my self

Crypto is a sea. You have to be really patient with it because nothing comes easy. You have to bring out the best of you in exchange to earn some good earning 

I think that the maximum time I can wait is about 2 years, if the coin has not grown during this time, I will not wait any longer and will invest in another coin.

Make sure you should trust on cryptocurrency. There are some people in the industry they don’t want to invest money but talking like they are John Mccafe father 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Alot of time i don't even do a thing in the Normal day so of course i will wait to gain my profits. 

I don't have the degree of patience to putting away crypto. Since the every day results that I get will consistently utilize increase my need day by day. And I'm interested to work on this forum.